Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpy Dolas
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Gynecomastia
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Male Breast Disorders
Treatment of Breast lumps
Breast Reduction Procedure
Treatment of Swelling in Breasts
Treatment of Breast Infection
Treatment of Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Breast Enhancement Care
Breast Lift Procedures
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Breast Reconstruction Procedure
Breast Implant Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpy DolasYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The best experience ever with any doctor , She is polite and explained every point clearly .Also she doesn't believe just making money out of the patients. She was very helpful, supportive and understanding.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shilpy Dolas to be very helpful. V helpful answer..
Surendra Singh Rajput
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shilpy Dolas to be very helpful. Thanks doctor
Dr. Shilpy Dolas provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Is CEF is right chemo treatment nat ER +/PR + and Her 2- I am 41, unmarried, premenausal female. Diagnosed with Invasive breast cancer (lump on the right chest wall-upper inner quadrant high up) lymph node and axillary node positive. Type: ER +, PR+,her 2 -.Size of the tumor is 2.7 cm.and they say its a LABC (locally advanced breast cancer) .Started with NACT (CEF every 3 weekly). Done with the first chemo 15 days back with CEF (cyclophosphamide-750, epirubicin,-120 fluorouracil-750 mg. I am really confused as I don't see much data on hormone positive and Her 2 - patients given this CEF chemo (either adjuvant or neoadjuvant). My fellow patient (of similar types) from other hospitals are given AC/T. Also I met one of senior oncologist who suggested to shift from chemotherapy and instead start Neoadjuvant Endocrine Therapy (tamoxifen 20 mg for next 3 months). Would really appreciate if you share your expert opinion the right treatment path for my case.
I had a tumors-like on my breast. It was not before. Nd it's not bulging out. It's inside. Can be felt only on pressing. and there is no such pain on that tumour. But sometimes my nipples are paining. Also the size of my both breasts are different. I am 21 year old. Is it a serious problem? What should I do?
Hi, In 2011 in my left Breast there is a lump without pain. Then I consult a doctor and do surgery. But after years 2018 in that left breast itself I saw a lump. Without pain. What is symptom of lumb ?I am very tensed.
What are the treatment options for treating triple negative breast cancer related pleural effusion? Is it curable? What is the life span for such patients?
My wife is on tamoxifen after chemotherapy and radiation for breast cancer treatment .Even after six years the doctor wants her to continue with tamoxifen .Is it needed.
I'm 27 year old past a month in my breast itching more both side around nipple is it normal or is it symptoms for cancer or what kindly give me suggestion.
Is the tablets of chemotherapy has same effectiveness as chemotherapy. Can we take tablets instead of chemotherapy.
Breasts are a part of female identity- which is why for most women, breast cancer still continues to be a big fear. Many feel that having cancerous cells in these parts rob them of their identity and puts a question on everything they stand for. More than a disease, many women treat it as an emotional trauma that one has to go through, rather than something that has to be dealt at a physical level. But breast cancer is not a taboo subject anymore and with the huge awareness created, women are now more knowledgeable in identifying their risk levels. What’s more, breast cancer can be prevented to the maximum by making minor changes to our daily chores and life style.
Let us have a look at ways to keep breast cancer in check.
- Have regular checkups: Move over traditional mammography methods; new digital checks that are more accurate in identifying the symptoms have come into the picture. Make these checks mandatory as a part of the yearly check-ups and never postpone them.
- Exercises: Regular exercises can be very helpful in keeping the body fit. Estrogen is the biggest factor that can stimulate breast cancer. Having regular activities alters the estrogen metabolism thus minimizing the cancer levels. Even a relaxed exercise of 15 - 20 minutes can do a world of good, both for the body and mind in keeping the condition under check.
- Family history: About 5% to 10% of the breast cancers are hereditary. Hence always ensure that you know your family history and their tryst with cancer.
- Minimize screening tests that use radiation: Go for X-ray screening and chest x-rays only when absolutely necessary. Always consult with the physician about the precautions to be taken when going for a screening test.
- Reduce hormone intake: Hormone therapy is most commonly used to manage menopausal symptoms. However, there is a chance that they can indirectly aid in producing estrogen that can cause breast cancer. Always have a proper consultation with the gynecologist and as far as possible avoid hormone intake. Try to treat the symptoms through natural ways.
- Breast Feeding: This is one of nature's ways of preventing the contagion that causes breast cancer. Breast feeding naturally reduces the estrogen levels thus drastically reducing the chances.
- Diet and the right food: Tons of articles have been written about the good food to have and the proper diet to maintain. When it comes to breast cancer, increasing the carotenoid levels in the body can decrease the chances of breast cancer. Foods that are rich in carotenoid include fresh vegetables and fruits and greens. Also, increase the intake of fibers to have a natural defense mechanism against cancer.
- Early detection: There is no better treatment plan for breast cancer than detecting it early. The symptoms do not appear initially and they appear only in the advanced stages. Hence make sure that regular checkups are done to diagnose it.
- Alcohol abuse: Alcohol can be had in minimal quantities but do not abuse them. Excessive drinking can increase the chances of breast cancer.
- Smoking: Researchers have found a direct link between smoking and breast cancer. This increases phenomenally during menopause stages. Quit smoking altogether for a better life and in preventing many other ailments.
Breast cancer can be an emotional phase for women and following the above methods can keep breast cancer in check and prevent them in the long run.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!