Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shilpa Dharwadkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa DharwadkarYour feedback matters!
- Despite overwhelming evidence that penis size is not the main factor in sexual satisfaction, most men fret over the size of their member and wish that they had a bigger penis to display. Their penis health may be superb, they may have no complaints from their partners, they may even be on the larger side of average - yet many still strive for that elusive bigger penis goal.
- Wanting a bigger penis is not in and of itself a bad thing. It may indicate that a man takes a great deal of pride in his penis and its appearance and would just like to add to its impression. The problem occurs when the desire for a larger penis size prevents a man from appreciating the endowment he currently has.
- Actually increasing penis size is not really an option; however, for some men there are tricks they can try that make the penis appear bigger.
Guys are really hairy down below, and for many it's a source of masculine pride. Manscaping - or shaving the hair on and around the crotch - has become more popular in recent years, but it's still not practiced by all guys. Men who want to make their prize package appear an even bigger prize should consider it. Manscaping the area allows the penis to stand out more and gives the illusion that it is (even) larger than it actually is.
This is no secret: obesity is a problem in America (and in many other countries around the world). Lots of men could stand to lose a few pounds, which would make them feel better, give them more energy and resilience - and maybe make their members appear a little longer.
When a guy loses that rubber tire, the fat that has accumulated in the crotch also diminishes. This often reveals a little bit more of the penis - perhaps a half inch or so - which had previously been hidden underneath the layer of fat. So the penis isn't actually longer than it was before, but more of it is visible. Also, when the frame around the penis is smaller, it helps create the visual illusion that the penis is bigger. So it's a win-win situation when a guy goes from overweight to fit.
Watch skin tones
Many men have skin that reacts strongly to sunlight, making exposed skin a significantly deeper shade than skin that is kept covered. This means that many men have a very distinct tan line around the mid-section. This two-tone effect tends to visually diminish penis size, so working to safely achieve a more consistent skin tone throughout the body may be of benefit to the man wishing to present a bigger penis.
Warm it up
The penis responds well to warmth and not so well to the cold. Many guys have discovered that it pays to wrap the penis in a washcloth that has been soaked in warm water. When the gentle heat reaches the penis, it helps the blood vessels to expand slightly, creating a somewhat larger appearance for presentation purposes.
Men in search of a bigger penis should remember that penis size is not the be-all end-all of sexual matters. Penis health is also crucial, so men really need to use a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which has been clinically proven mild and safe for skin). With blood flow important for penile health, the chosen crème must contain L-arginine, an amino acid which facilitates the expansion of blood vessels in the penis. In addition, men need to make sure the penis gets topical vitamin C from this crème as well. Vitamin C contributes to proper blood flow, while simultaneously contributing to collagen production, which supports penile skin elasticity. With a good penis health crème, a man is in better shape for his social encounters.
I have tight penile frenulum cannot retract prepuce back so the glans is very sensitive and during sex it's too painful and ejaculate in 5 mins can the frenulum be cut and will it help for longer duration of intercourse?
I am having scars on my face left by acne is there any chance to get cure and some acne also please suggest a good medical prescription.
There are some sore in my penis, I washed with saltwater everyday and with some sign of cure I stopped and after two days the same problems start again.
I have pain on upper left side of my hip (left) and which travels all through my left leg. Please suggest something.
I have under eye dark circles. I am a male age 27 years. Pls suggest some effective remedies / solution to it. FYIP, i have started using VLCC under eye dark circle Almond creme.
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!