Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shekhar GhumatkarYour feedback matters!
I have very active sex life. I am having sex continually for 5 days without using condom. I want to use condom, but my wife have pain whenever I use a condom, so I have to proceed without condom. Now both me and my wife are being worried, is unsafe or will there be pregnancy. Also after how many days after sex we can go for pregnancy test.
Hello Dr. my pregnancy is 17 weeks 6 days. Dr. mujay din Kay time after lunch jb Mae saas laeti hu to naafe pr kichav sa hota h. Is it normal Dr. Please suggest me.
Does it pain during first tym of sex and does it bleed too much while doing first time. And how can we get pleasure if it pains.
My girlfriend swallowed my sperm by mistake while giving me a blow job. Will she get pregnant.500038
Hello madam and sir. I am 23 year old. I am unmarried. I am suffering from pcod disease and I face many problems like that irregular period, pimple acne, some unwanted hair. My scan report both the ovaries are enlarged in size approx vol 16 cc both sides and shows multiple small 5 mm peripheral cysts culdesac is clear. And how to cure the pcod or medicine. And tell me diet of pcod. I do not take juck food, fried food or cold drink. Or I do yoga and running everyday so pls suggest me cure of pcod.
We have been trying to have a baby. We copulate every alternate day in order to increase the likelihood of getting pregnant. I would like to ask whether continuing to copulate even after the fertile window is over, will have any adverse impact to achieving implantation/pregnancy ? Or should we stop after the end of the fertile window?
Hi Now a days my breast pains when while day I wear bra. N when I take it off then also it pains for a while. Sometimes I have pimples between my breast. Is it braise of the wrong bra size or material or something to worry about? Please help me with this.
The smart phone revolution has changed our lives in many ways. With several adults and even tech savvy teenagers and children turning victims of problems like anxiety and depression, doctors are increasingly turning to mental health apps. Frequent use of tech gives a better avenue for communication, in this case between doctors and patients.
Here are the top 7 mental health apps that can be used by patients to improve their mental health
- Code Blue: Bullying is a real problem that has led many down the path of depression and suicide. And, sometimes the solution is closer than you think, in this case it is just a click away. With Code Blue, you can choose people from your contact to be a part of your support group. With just a few clicks, the app will alert the support group if the user needs their help. The app also communicates the user's location to the group and the group can indicate that help is on the way.
- Breath2Relax: Feeling too anxious or angry and want to let your bad side take over the situation. Launch Breath2Relax on your phone and you'll be walked through a series of breathing exercise that help to reduce stress, stabilize mood, control anger, and manage anxiety. It can be operated independently.
- Lantern: Lantern is a web and mobile based platform that combines cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques with advice from real experts. The app starts by measuring the users strengths, weaknesses, stress, anxiety, mood and social life and then tailors daily exercises that suits their pattern. Next the app matches you with a professional CBT coach who can answer any questions you have.
- PTSD Coach: PTSD stands for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD Coach is an app developed by the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Center for PTSD, intended for use by veterans, military personnel and civilians experiencing symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. The app provides a self assessment tool that tracks symptoms over a period of time and also connects with a support group from your contact list and locate nearby treatment programs.
- Optimism: Optimism is a family of applications that focus on self-tracking as a tool for coping with mental illnesses including depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety and PTSD. Users can record the intensity of their mood, which will eventually detect patterns and help identify problem triggers. . Users can create a customizable wellness plan to chart their coping mechanisms which will come from experience and understanding of their mental condition.
- Talkspace: This free app helps users connect with a therapist with whom they can chat anytime. It isn't exactly a substitute to in-person therapy, but more a precursor where the app's therapists can monitor and guide the user if they need more advanced help.
- Big white wall: Sometimes just knowing that there are others in the same boat as you is a big help and this is what the app does. It is a community where users with different type of mental health problems come together for discussion boards, reference articles and self-assessment tests. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.