Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shekhar
Submit a review for Dr. ShekharYour feedback matters!
I had sudden hearing loss in left ear one month ago, I have been taking Medrol 16 mg (3 times a day) for 25 days, along with Verbet 16 mg (3 times, Nerverich, Anti-O, Cetirizine 10 mg (OD) tablets. I had severe Skin Rash (non - itching) on whole body after taking tablet for 20 days. My consultant Dr. stopped Verbet ,Anti-O and reduced the Medrol 16 mg intake to Medrol 8 mg OD. I took Medrol 8 mg for three more days along with with Nerverich and Cetirizine tablets. But as my skin rash continued to grow, I stopped taking these tablets too. And now I find that my rashes are lessening but now they itch. 1. Will stop of Medrol cause any effect? Will its stoppage rebounce the hearing loss 2. Can I take Verbet 16 mg alone as my ear hasn't fully recovered (hearing ability recovered by 60-65%) and I still have Ringing sound problem, it rings 24 hours? Can hearing loss and Tinnitus be fully cured? 3- Treatment of skin rash, will it go away naturally in some days? please help me. Thanks.
Hello, I am 21 years old male I hear that jaggery and Amla powder mix make sperm quality and quantity good, what are home remedy to make semen thick, my problem is semen leakage every movement is every thin semen please tell me home remedies please please please.
Hi Doctor, I am a 26years old girl and I belong to an orthodox family. My marriage got fixed and we started talking each other and we are in love. On day my fiance told me he had an old relationship during his college time. I told it's ok no problem, later he mentioned they had physical relationship, after hearing this I am really worried, whether to stop this wedding or move forward please suggest.
Dear sir, I am suffering from hearing loss - right ear upto 70 db at 2000 to 8000 hrtz and left ear upto 80 db for same frequencies. Further re have C type reflexes and left ear have A type reflex. Presently I hear continuous beep from left year even noisy environment. Kindly recommend way ahead.
Proper and sound hearing is essential for a healthy living. If you are suffering from lack or loss of hearing, chances are that you are missing out on life itself. Therefore, it is imperative that you undergo treatments in case you are suffering from any kind of hearing ailment.
There are various reasons that contribute to loss of hearing. Some of the common causes are:
- Increasing noise
- Genetically inherited
Over the years various surgical and non-surgical methods have surfaced that can help repair loss of hearing and damage. Among the other branches of medicines, Ayurveda is the most old and ancient method. It uses natural herbs in order to correct and treat hearing loss. This has proved to be extremely beneficial and potent and it cures hearing ailments with the help of a number of natural methods. Some of them are:
- Lukewarm mustard oil or sesame oil: If you are suffering from ache in ears or loss in hearing, try putting few drops of warm mustard oil and sesame oil in your ear and hold it with index fingers. At the same time store air in your mouth and let your cheeks contract and bulge for a minute or so. This ayurvedic tip considerably improves hearing and reduces ear pain.
- Radish juice and sesame oil: If you are suffering from sores and hearing problems, a mixture of the two can be beneficial. In this method, a small quantity of Radish juice should be boiled with a small quantity of sesame oil, till the juice absorbs the oil. This mixture should be administered twice a day in order to experience the results.
- Applewood oil: A variety of ingredients are required in order to create the resultant oil. Initially cow's urine should be boiled and the applewood powder must be added to it. This mixture should then be filtered and further added with sesame and goat's milk. This concoction is then boiled and the resultant oil should be stored and applied with cotton daily. This improves hearing a great deal.
- Mixture of neem and turmeric: In this method turmeric and neem leaves are boiled together. The steam should be taken as well as the water must be applied on the ears and surrounding areas. This has proved to be an extremely effective remedy in treating pus in the ears and consequent hearing loss.
- Mixture of Radish juice, turmeric, sesame oil and ajwain seeds: All these ingredients must be taken in selective quantities and boiled to get the resultant oil. This oil must be stored and used to treat loss of hearing and other ear diseases.
Related Tip: "6 Signs You Need A Hearing Test"