Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal V. KolheYour feedback matters!
Whenever I sucks my girlfriend breast, a liquid comes out from her breast, and I always swallow it, I don't know if it's milk or what, but is it safe to drink that liquid?
I am suffering from low placenta in the fifth month of pregnancy having light spotting what precaution should I take.
Dear Doc, can anyone help me with my query please many thanks in advance. Me & my spouse planned to have a baby & tried for couple of months, last month 12th she had her periods we planned our intercourse accordingly during ovulation. This month she had to get her periods by 11th November but she's late by 4 days. Last week she was telling she's feeling very tired & has back pain. Is she pregnant? We did home pregnancy on 12th November was negative. Also she has slight white creamy discharge is that fine. After how many days can we see the doctor for confirmation. Is there any tablets to take as prenatal.
My friend has a problem in her menses cycle. She gets regular periods but it last upto 9 days longer. In between she doesn't take head bath. For this I recommended her to take head bath after 3 days and the days after that to take bath daily coz I heard from one of my family doctor that taking bath before 4th day may cause uterus swelling during childbirth. But she refused to accept my advice. Can I get help regarding this issue. What's the actual truth.
My family is financially weak and now am a college student. It's difficult for me to support my family and one of my friend told me to become a prostitute. He said I will be paid 15000+per day. But I have to fulfill all the customer requirements. He agreed safe place and am ok with it. What are the precautions I should take .He said that a group of 16 men is going to organize a sex party in which I have to lay and pay me 1.4lacs in one night. Am happy that if I do some like this and clear my family debt and make money .If 16 people do sex with me in one night will there be any problem. I know it's bad but no money that's why.
I have 5 years old baby. I had aborted in June 2016 (10 weeks pregnancy, Reason - bleeding/no growth of baby find in ultrasound). Now, I am pregnant (6 week). Age 32 years, height 5 feet 4 inch. TORCH test is conducted by Doctor. IgM are negative for TORCH (Toxoplasma gondii, Rubella, Cytomegalovirus & Herpes simplex). IgG are positive for TORCH (Toxoplasma gondii - 74 IU/ml, (Rubella - 26 IU/ml, (Cytomegalovirus - 54 au/ml, (Herpes simplex - 1.1 ratio). What is the meaning of this test result. Should we need any treatment.
Hi Doc I am 27 year old and married since 4 months. I have menstrual pain since the beginning of my periods mostly for the first 2 days. I have abdominal pain and back pain only for the first 2 days. Every month I take mephthal spasm tab for this as its difficult for me to bear the pain. My periods are regular and flow is normal. Please advice me how to deal with this and why this happens. I would also like to know if this would affect pregnancy PS: I take thyroxine 75 mcg for the past 7 years and am planning to conceive.
Signs of dehydration
1. Dry mouth syndrome
2. Skin is scrappy and dry
3 fighting constant headaches
4. Urine becomes dark in colour
5. Trouble with dry eyes.
Hi. I had relation for 7 years now my vagina is so loose. So can you please provide me the solution for this?
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduces risk of stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Struggling with Weight loss? Try Eggs for Breakfast!