Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Tinkari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal TinkariYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old female I am suffering from a sever hair falling .i hv a extra secretions of antropy from my scalp and face in the form of small particles. How can I control this secretion.
Sir I am 19 years old girl. I feel itching in my hair scalp and on scratching tiny white beads (size almost half that of scars seed) along with baby hairs come out. Please help .Due to this continuous hair fall my hairs have become very thin.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I'm 18years old. I couldn't sleep from few days due to my FY exams. Hence my eye lids are becoming dark now. What should I do for it?
She is diagnosed with rectum ulcer colitis. And doctor is saying she need to eat medicine every day now for life time .What should I do?
Well, hello! My mom currently in KSA has this issue of sever pain and flamation in stomach or maybe in urinary tract (she had urinary tract infection 2 years back). She had stones in her kidney, one out of two (bigger one) was removed by laser treatment. After few day, she went for the second one, it got partially removed. Now the pain occurs more frequently and all of a sudden. Please do acknowledge me, the pain is due to stone or something else! Thank you.
I am having height problem would you just suggest me some techniques so that I can increase my height.
I am 21 year old female I drink about 1 and a half litres of water a day yesterday I saw a pinch of blood in urine but I didn't get it after dat am having light burning micturition no decreased amount of urine I urinate once every 3 or 4 great.
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, What is the cure of migraine I am suffering from 2 years. Please suggest the medicine. Will be thankful to you.
As you can see I am under weight. I want to increase my weight and for that propose also have joined gym recently. My diet is petty good, In a day I usually have 2 eggs, 6 banana, around 16 chapatis, bowl of rice, dal and some snacks. I am thinking to take weight supplements but don't know will it show some result. Can you suggest what shall I do. Thanks.
COPD stands for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and is generally used to describe a broad category of diseases. These include chronic bronchitis as well as emphysema. All of these diseases, however, can be prevented from getting worse by taking similar measures as the causes of these diseases are very similar.
Here are the ways to prevent COPD exacerbations:
- Cleanliness: It is crucial that you do not allow infections to set in. Infections are probably the worst type of exacerbation possible in COPD. All you need to do to prevent infection is to take a little care to ensure good hygiene. Wash your hands often and do not allow people with colds or flu to come close to you.
- Take vaccines: Make sure your flu and pneumonia shots have not been missed.
- Take medicines: It is crucial that medicines for your lungs are taken on schedule, if you have COPD. The possible medicines which you could take if your doctor prescribes it includes inhaled beta-agonists, steroids and anticholinergics.
- Spirometry: Doctors often recommend the use of the portable Spirometry device, Spirometer, in case of COPD. Spirometers check the condition of the lungs by measuring various parameters to see how well the lungs are working. Spirometers can easily measure FEV1, a parameter which measures how much air can you blow out in one second. This is especially great if you do not know whether your condition has exacerbated or not.
- Corticosteroid: It is another type of medicine used, which can prevent COPD exacerbations. In its place, even inhaled beta-agonists or anticholinergics can also be used.
- Stop smoking: Exposure to smoke us an important cause for COPD dosease. It also causes worsening of disease with exacerbation. Smoking cessation can be achieved by self determination, nicotine replacement therapy and certain medications.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!