Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal NanalYour feedback matters!
Hellp doctor, I am 24 years old boy. I have frequent headaches and feels tired almost all the time. And at the same time my eyes feel pain, feels like burning. Why this happens? And what should I do? Should I consult a doctor for this? please reply.
Hi doctor my mother is suffering from microcytic hypochromic anemia with mild eosinophilia her age is around 48 yrs. My question is how it came why it came by frequent loss of weight only we came to know that she is suffering from this disease also by we have peripheral blood count. How to get cure from this suggest me.
Hii im 19 years old male and I want to confirm if im just masturbating . 5 or 6 times a month is it safe to me internally? On average bases you can just measure im masturbating after every 6 day gap. Is it safe ? please reply me soon. And please doctor be honest.
Hi doctors, please help me. I had oral sex 9 months ago. I only smooched my partner and my partner sucked my penis for 10 seconds. Thats all we did. Ever since I am scared and very afraid of getting HIV. I have taken 6 tests so far. 1.) Elisa antibody test at 14 days post exposure 2.) RNA test at 30 days 3.). Antigen/antibody test at 2 months 4.) Elisa at 3 months 5.) On the spot strip test at 5 months 6.) Elisa at 6 months All tests came negative. But ever since that incident I am very scared and depressed. I have so many issues and symptoms since that day. Are my test results accurate? Should I believe my test or go for more tests?:(i also took hsv, hepatitis and vdrl all came negative.
I am 21 year old male I have fever since 3 days and I have meet doctor but the medicines prescribed by them still not cured so please prescribe some other medicines.
Psoriasis is the condition in which the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis.
Psoriasis can erupt just about anywhere on the body, but it most often occurs on the scalp, chest, back, elbows, knuckles, and knees. If you have a mild case, the patches may hardly be noticeable. The worst cases produce unsightly patches almost everywhere.
Psoriasis can also affect fingernails and toenails, making them appear pitted and discolored. It can even cause significant joint pain, a condition known as psoriatic arthritis.
Most people who develop psoriasis are initially diagnosed in their teens, twenties, or thirties. The disease follows a very unpredictable course. That first flare-up may also be the last. Or it may signal the start of a lifetime of flare-ups that come and go for no apparent reason. Fortunately, when the lesions disappear, they leave no scars.
Here's a list of following unsafe health conditions created by psoriasis:
- Cancer: People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
- Kidney disease: According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
- Obesity: People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
- Diabetes and high cholesterol: High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with the condition have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Peptic ulcers and mood disorders: In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 22 year old male and I have a tight foreskin problem. Is there any curing medical method other than the circumcision like creams etc.
Pain in legs, infection in urine, swelling in legs, weakness, don, t want to eat something, typical pain in tummy.
Hi my cousin is 23 year old guy. He does masturbate twice a week but when it comes to sex he doesn't get proper erection to put his dick inside the vagina. Can you tell me why this is happening?
What is the difference between pcos and pcod? And how to cure it? Suggest natural as well as medicinal way to solve the problem.
My Mother -80 yrs, 5.1'102 Kg She has high fat deposit in her body, specially in lower abdominal region. She can't walk properly because of it. Should we go for liposuction as a treatment to get rid of this excessive fat. Or you please Kindly suggest any alternative. Treatment.
My left ear is been paining to much whenever I sleep on left side, and also when listening to songs with earphones. But the pains lasts for just 5 to 10 minutes, but that 10 minutes pain is bit severe.
I am 30 years old and I am married. During sex my wife tired within 10 minutes so I feel very bad can you please give some solution.
I am 59 years old and suffering from headache /migraine everyday at noon. Paracetamol does not work, only sumatriptan 85 mg is get relief daily. Please advise me what to do?
ADHD is one of the commonest behavioral disorders that are found in mostly school going kids. In fact, this kind of trouble might affect kid's ability quite adversely. There are a few signs with the help of which ADHD in kids can be easily detected and some of the commonest ones are emotional turmoil, unfinished tasks, squirm and fidget, low focus careless mistakes and other related ones.
Both interpersonal relationship and schooling success can be hampered to a great extent with this kind of mental disorder. This is why the kids facing the mentioned signs need to be thoroughly diagnosed medically so that the doctors can recommend best treatments that can provide fastest recovery and that too safely and easily.
Best tips for tackling ADHD in kids:
- Setting behavior limits: If you make your kids learn how to lead a disciplined life, then appropriate behavioral limits are established. Arrogant child is mostly exposed towards ADHD.
- Staying calm: Child anger should be efficiently controlled otherwise. ADHD cannot be cured. If the kids remain calm and quiet, then only their concentration level will increase, and they can show productive outcomes.
- Setting pressure free structure: sensible routines and scheduled charts are to be prepared so that unwanted risks can be easily avoided. If the kids are under tremendous pressure, then they might face different kinds of behavioral troubles.
- Allow kids to make wise choices: If you let your kids free, then only they will be able to take right decisions. Kids with a cool mind can take wise decisions that are very much appropriate for upgrading their performances.
- Advocating child: Child advocating is highly needed for maintaining a good and healthy balance. But too much strictness should be avoided so that your kids' behavior can be controlled with ease. This should be done either by parents or tutors so that they can choose the best direction in life.
- Avoid muting any headstrong child: Communicate with your child so that a proper interaction can be maintained. If your child remains silent for too long, then they might face different behavioral troubles.
- Acquiring knowledge about ADHD: Both parents and kids should have equal knowledge about ADHD and then only the probable signs can be easily avoided, and the necessary treatments can be known.
- Being persistent: Persistent behavior is to be maintained, and if you find any deviation in your kids, then you should take them to a doctor.