Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Nanal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal NanalYour feedback matters!
Sir I am suffering from high BP taking Telma 40 my BP is 90 = 149 I am not getting proper erection and has less of sexual desire. My age is 48 please advise.
Hi My age 49, i am suffering with sugar before food 167 after food 235. But i am suffering with angry why and I want present i am using geemer1mg tablet after food please send medicine name
Hi sir, 15 march at 2015 I participated sex with sex worker without condom I tested by tridot test after one month it is negative and 6 and 13 months are also negative by tridot test during this time I am sexually active with my girl friend doing sex with hiv negative girl change my result but girl friend have recurring sore throat if my results are conclusive are not doctor is sore throat is due to hiv.
What is cold and cough? And how can we recover from it. What are the medicines should we take and what should be the quantity and time. How much time it will take to recover.
meri problem hai ki mera nightfall hota hai pehle toh kaam hota tha lekin pichle hafte se kuch zaida hi ho gaya ek weak Mai 4 baar ho gaya aur koi ganda sapna nai aata hai bas jab aankh khulti hai tau pata chalta hai aur mujhe ye pehle b tha aur Maine isske liye kuch medicines b li thi wo hai acid phos aur iss se pehle Dr. sahab ne kuch tablets diye thay naam yaad nahi hai kyunki wo open thay lekin wo Himalaya company k thay aur ye donu Jo dawaii thi mai inse thek hogaya tha lekin dawaii chodne ki baad phr se hota hai. Now please suggest me some good treatment so that I cannot face this problem in my future again thank you.
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.