Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job and in the last 1 year, my weight has gone up to from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
I want to lose my weight early. I am trying before two years but not too much lose my weight fast. please suggest me. I want to lose my weight in only one month now. L.
The weight loss journey is one that is filled with ups, downs, temptations and overall confusion. What should you eat? How much? What should you avoid? How can food help you in your weight loss journey? These are many questions that plague the minds of those living with a few extra pounds and kilos. So get your weight loss routine right without starving. Put these five ingredients on your plate to get help in losing weight.
- Eggs: This protein-rich food item gives your body due nourishment even as they put the metabolism in high gear, right in the morning. This is the time when the metabolism is at its peak. Eggs also have healthy fats which can make you feel full with a fraction of the calorie intake.
- Fish: A known source of Omega 3 fatty acids, salmon, trout, mackerel, tuna and other kinds of fishes are well known aids for weight loss. They give precious iodine to the body and supply plenty of proteins as well. Omega three fatty acids help in bringing down inflammation and bloating to help you get a more toned body.
- Beans: Eating a serving of beans, lentils and legumes in a day is also a great way to lose weight. Black beans and other legumes are known to have high dietary fibres which help in making the metabolism work faster. With the help of such fibres, the food gets pushed through the food pipe much faster, and much more effectively.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This is a super ingredient that helps in giving you a feeling of fullness when ingested right before a meal. Also, it is a well known super food in the health and wellness community, and is known to help people suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol and a host of other ailments.
- Greens: Loaded with dietary fibres, yet low in carbohydrates and calories, green vegetables are a wonder food that can also banish bloating. Get your heart's fill of kale, spinach, cabbage and other ingredients, every single day for visible results in the weight loss arena. You can have them as a stir fry, in a salad, or simply churn a handful of green leaves into a healthy smoothie!
Using whole grains like oats and even nuts for the weight loss process has been known to offer health benefits and great results!
How does water help to get fit body and what is the reason that one should drink 8 to 9 glass of water?
I am 30 years male. My problem is hair fall. When I use maha bhingaraj oil in my scalp then my 50-60 hair is loss every day. What should I do now.
How should I decrease my weight is getting problem in my life that my weight is 2 more so I need to lose my weight please can you give me a suggestion what should I do because my parents are forcing me to go gym workout and diet.
I am having cold for 1 week due to which I got dry cough which can be due to pollution. So what medicine or precautions should I take?
Hair loss is a mammoth problem that many people are suffering from. Hair fall/loss can affect both men and women. While genes play a vital role, there are usually other reasons as well like, hormonal imbalances, an under-active thyroid gland, nutritional deficiencies and insufficient blood circulatiion to the scalp. We are all naturally blessed with a crown full of hair, while the texture, color and volume may differ.
During middle ages we may experience loss of hair, which can be explained as completion of the life cycle of some hair follicles. Hair keep falling and new hair keeps growing in its place. Hair loss is seen when growth of new hair is hampered. Keep your hair!
Hair fall/loss can be due to variety of causes. However, many of them can be controlled and dealt with. Most common cause is nutrient deficiency which can be rectified by oral medications and supplements. There are medicines available for local application which are also known to give significant results.
Treatments like mesotherapy, microneedling, low-level laser therapy and PRP therapy show significant long term effects. Consulting a specialist and taking treatments and medications will help you in dealing with hair loss.
Here are a few things you could do to keep your hair on for longer:
Keep them Clean: Washing your hair more often and keeping them clear of dirt and dust will keep them healthy for a longer time.
Tie Them up: Tying up your hair prevents them from damage and breakage especially while you sleep.
Choose right Products: The hair oils, shampoos, conditioners and any other products should be chosen after consultation with a trichologist or a dermatologist.
Do not lose time. Losing time would mean losing more hair. Meet a trichologist or a dermatologist right away and find a solution to your problem