Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal Kadam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal KadamYour feedback matters!
U am 29 year old. I am preparing for I. A. S. Now these days I am feeling very tired and lazy. When I try to study on a bed or anywhere. I can stay in one position for more than 10 minutes. I am worrying about my exam that how I can be so active. Sometimes there is blank in front of my eyes for few seconds. My weight is around 100 kg. So m a bit fatty and a chain smoker. Would you suggest me to get out of these weakness. I mean physical weakness which I am facing nowadays.
What is the cause of trembling? In case of diabetes patients, can it be happened? Or in urine infection?
Hi I've been diagnosed with Otitis media with effusion and i've been experiencing a degree of deafness. I was taking Rezole, Defgram, levofem, levoriz tablets and Rhinoset nasal spray. Now i'm off the medication since the doctor prescribed them for only 5 days. I could not go and visit the doctor after that, please let me know if I should take any ear drops or anything and any other exercises etc if they can help. I feel some kind of liquid present in my ear and thats irritating plus my hearing is impaired. Thanks.
Hlo. I am student and I have bed problem of lakoria. Can you suggest me any medicine or daily routine.
I am 39 years married male and having diabetes and high BP from last 4 years from last 7 months I am having problem in erection and early discharge. Please suggest some medicine I have started taking tentex royal of himalaya co. And started massage of himoxil cream of himalaya is it useful or not.
Recently I lifted a heavy thing. From that day I am having vibration like feeling with pain at times on my left hand. Including palm and finger. My x ray was normal. Should I go for any other tests.
Hello there, I am suffering from back pain and all time urine pressure though the urine output is good. Gastric is there as I am feeling pain all over, like sometimes in leg hand stomach or heart. High irritation and I just want to hold my stomach or that pain tightly. Again pain is not that chronic I mean some irritation. My period is due in two days. That period pain I can identify but this type of irritation and heaviness never happened. Once slightly I felt for a day and my gastric issues got over then that irritation was not there.
I wear spectacle due to which I had pain in side forehead, it usually occurs more frequently, its pains alot that I can not concentrate on my studies, please help me, and give solution to cure this. And if possible suggest any medicine or any ayur methods.
I am 19 years old male. I'm getting itches all over my body I don't know the reason is it a symptom for any harmful disease. And I don't know how I got that. Pls help me with this thank you.
Pregnancy is a beautiful period in every woman's life. Lots of physical, mental and emotional changes occur during pregnancy and the best way to cope up with them is exercise, also known as pregnancy yoga or antenatal exercise. Working out when you are expecting is great for you and your baby.
Benefits for mother and baby of Pregnancy Yoga:
- Increased sense of well being,
- Improves body muscle tone and relieves tension
- Ensures healthy weight gain,
- Cardiovascular and respiratory fitness
- Maintain a stable body position
- Decrease in pregnancy related muscle problems, joint pains, constipation, abdominal bloating,
- Reduces fatigue and helps manage stress
- Increases endurance and strengthening muscles
- Help relieve back pressure
- Improve posture and balance
- Improve circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Helps prepare for the strain of labor
- Increased chances of natural labor and childbirth
- Improves self-image
- Regains figure faster
- Prepare for immediate postnatal period
- Stretches for lower back
- Upper back stretch
- Pelvic Tilts
Guidelines for exercise:
- Exercise at least three times per week
- Avoid exercise in supine position after first trimester and prolonged motionless standing
- Modify exercises according to maternal symptoms and fatigue levels
- Avoid exercises that could cause loss of balance or falling (ballistic exercises)
- Have adequate diet
- Hydration before, during and after exercise
Things to know while doing exercise or pregnancy yoga:
- Consult your doctor first
- Start after 12-14 weeks
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
- Keep at least 3-4 hrs gap between meal and exercise
- Early morning is the best time
- Avoid becoming too hot or overheated
- Be gentle- avoid stretching or straining muscles/joints.
- Medical problem- consult doctor- do under strict supervision
- Listen to your body
- Never exercise till exhaustion or breathlessness
- Heart rate should not > 140/min
- Take frequent breaks during exercise
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Eat healthy diet- plenty of fruits, vegetables
Discontinue exercise if: