Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal KadamYour feedback matters!
I've already got the operation done of my LEFT eye as I was facing Motiabind and it was done through lager technology. Further I want to know whether can I get the operation done again as I still have no clear visual. Also confirm that what will be the result if I don't take any treatment if I have Motiabind in my LEFT eye. Will it effect to my RIGHT side eye or not? Is is mandatory to get the operation done of my LEFT eye if I'm having Motiabind in it?
I am a 28 years old female and first my doctor prescribed Nexito and later he changed the dosage as Nexito Forte. Can you please tell me the difference between these two: Nexito and Nexito Forte.
I am 50 years old male. I am having severe hair fall .And also dandruff for which I am applying curd and black pepper mixture. But hair fall has not stopped.
I have chicken pox marks on my nose since childhood and also a cut mark on my lower chin. How can I get rid of them?
Hello. Sir I'm vikash. And my. Dob: 15.8. 1995. Sir I have problem. Hair fall so what should be do sir. Sir this is my big problem. Help me soon.
I am 38 years lady widow wit 1 daughter I had sex with my cousin who is 25. I had my sex after 8 days of my periods is it safe for me or chance of getting pregnant.
So I have deep dark circles and I have tried all the remedies but it does not go. Doc says that because it is heredity it will not go. Request you to help me with proper medication.
Hello doctor I want to know the possible side effects of dianabol. I'm thinking to take dianabol for 4 weeks to gain weight as I heard it from many that it helps to gain weight within 4 weeks. But for safety I want to know the possible side effects of these any how to overcome those side effects, and last question onces if I stop taking those pills will my gain be gone? Please reply both my question please. Thank you.
I just want to look too smart and very young, what should I have. To do daily basis, I am 25, but I am looking like as 35 by face not by body wise,
Past few months I have growth of thick facial hair and dark spots on my face. These are very much visible on my skin tone. Moreover I'm facing a few scalp problems too. Hair growth is not only on my face but on my hands and legs too. Why is this sudden hair growth? My cortisol level is only 0.5. Please suggest me what can be done to get rid of this. Is there any natural way to treat this? If not what cosmetic treatment can be done?
I am sleeping too much these days like from a week and very lethargic through out the day. What might be the reasons?
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.