Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SheetalYour feedback matters!
He have a sugar bp he was eat a medicine in a day maximum. 15-20 I want to know its better. For him.
I am suffering from viral fever and I also have headache. I am not even able to do my work properly. Please help me as early as possible.
What are the general symptoms of type 1 diabetes and what are the methods to detect the symptoms at home?
My food is not digesting and I have to go toilet 10-15 times a day and I have stomach pain anytime what to do.
I don't have cough but a lot of mucus comes everyday. I am a heavy smoker. Mucus that comes out is jelly like. Thread like structure. Sometimes I can see black particles in it. What can be done? And chest feels heavy. I did visit a doctor but his medicines are so heavy that I have started getting pimples and hair loss. And chest aches sometimes. Can you please help me out.
Had unprotected sex and took an ipill but d guy did not ejaculated inside .still can get pregnant was on allopathy hormonal treatment and now is in ayurvedic one.
I am Siva. My age is 18. I am suffering from PILES. It is in starting stage I think. I am afraid of this. Is it curable by using medicines and ointments. Plzz tell.
Hello sir m having pain when swallowing How to get relief from throat pain. Please let me know as soon as possible.
When I get running nose does it mean I am going to get cold. What I should I do. Can I take avil tab at night. Is it must that I should go to a doctor or have antibiotic.
I want that, I will not use this type of tablets. And my sex life is successful till the old age or death.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.