Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SheetalYour feedback matters!
I do not grow beard on cheeks. I have moustache and beard under chin. But do not grow beard on cheeks. I am 22. What should you do?
Hi, I am suffering from black spots on my whole body. I purchased some medicines from medical but there is no improvement. Can you please suggest some medicines. Sir, is their any natural medicine which can help me out from black spot.
I got pimples all over my body and face and face skin got patchy red and very dry. Please help me with medicine suggestions.
I am loosing my hair continuously. My age is only 22 years but I have lost much of my hairs. What should I do to stop hair fall. Is there any way I can regain my lost hair. Please help. I am very much depressed because of hair fall in this age. Everyone asks me what happens to my hair. Will complete removal of hair prove to be a better solution?
I have been losing hair since I was 19, now I am 24 and it is still happening. The density of hair is very low and it's showing signs of baldness. I have tried all kinds of oils that were available at the market but it's showing now decrease in hairfall. How could I overcome this?
I am a 37 years old female unmarried I have got a lump right under arms last from 1 year its not stout not having pain, itching etc but growing. I have not applied any medication for it. Kindly suggest what should I do to remove it.
As a woman, it can be really very difficult to manage self-esteem and confidence when you suffer from excessive growth of hair on the face and other parts of the body. This condition is excessive hair growth on face and body is known as hirsutism.
Hirsutism is fairly common and mostly results due to excessive production of the male hormones, also known as androgens. Women with excessive hair on their face, chest, back, and other parts of the body have extremely high levels of the hormone testosterone.
But the good news is that hirsutism can be managed and its treatment is well-tolerated in a majority of women with excessive hair growth. The androgen levels are brought back with the help of treatment and do not aggravate unless there is a serious underlying medical condition behind it, including polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD).
Homeopathy treatment for hirsutism is quite popular. Homeopathic remedies work by treating the body as a whole. The homeopathic specialist chooses a medicine for an individual depending on the pathological condition that he or she is suffering from and after a thorough cases analysis and examination of the patient.
Allopathic remedies for hirsutism can be painful, expensive, and traumatic. Additionally, it can cause a number of side effects. Homeopathic treatment, on the other hand, is completely safe and inexpensive and can work magically against excessive hair growth in case of hirsutism. While allopathic remedies work by restricting the functioning of excessive androgens, homeopathic remedies work by stimulating the different glands to secrete hormones in required amounts.
Homeopathy Against Abnormal Hair Growth: Mode of Action
- It reduces the side effects of allopathic medications such as bloating, mood swings, laziness, and breast tenderness.
- It helps reduce genetic susceptibility to excessive hair growth.
- It acts on the different glands to stimulate the production of hormones only in desired amounts and suppresses the production of excessive hormones.
- As a result of proper secretion of hormones, hair growth gets reduced naturally.
- It helps reduce weight, which suppresses the production of excessive androgen and thereby, reduces hair growth.
There are 16 different homeopathic remedies available to treat hirsutism or excessive hair growth in females. Only an experienced homeopathic doctor is able to prescribe a medication based on the severity of your condition, overall physical examination, and genetic predisposition.
- 2 flaxseed capsule with 1 glass of water.
- At 7 am- Tea with 2 fiber biscuits
- 3 Egg white (boiled) with 2 slices of whole wheat bread or
- Oat meal and 1 bowl sprouts especially moong, soyabeen (sprouted) or
- Whole-wheat daliya daily 1 large bowl
- 11:30 am- fruit especially guava and citrus fruit
- Dal and vegetable - 1 bowl
- Curd - 1 bowl
- Rice- 1small cup.
- Chapatti- 2-3
Green tea/tea with roasted gram or puffed rice.
Vegetable - 1 bowl
2 Flaxseed capsules at bedtime, Chapatti - 2 to 3, Salad
- Include milk in your daily regime. You may avoid sugar and have skimmed milk.
- Eggs and chicken are the important sources of protein required for hair growth.
- Have walnuts and almonds daily (3-4 each)
- Eat- 1 flaxseed (Alsi) CAPSULE in the morning and night with half glass of water.
- Include vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin A like spinach, mango, green leafy vegetables, and papaya.
- Include vitamin C in form of lemon and other citrus fruits daily.
- Drink ample amount of water and liquids daily.
- Avoid tea, coffee and refrain colddrinks.
- Include lentils (masur) in your diet every alternate day.
- Eat iron rich food.
- Include 45 min of exercise in you routine for atleast 5 days a weak.
- Eat your dinner before 9 pm
Don’t drink water with meals