Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheetal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SheetalYour feedback matters!
Hi am 25 years am male in my face am getting black spots and black marks I had consultant so many doctors and used so many tips and tablets and used face creams Al's but there is no change in my face what should I do please help me.
Sir I have acne on my face as well I'm facing huge hair fall now a days what remedies can you give me to prevent this.
I am 27 years old woman. I am suffering from extreme hair loss for last few years. What should I do?
For e. G I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. L used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn t see any changes. What should l do.
I am a student and I am facing hair fall problem now only. Don't wanna lose them so early tell me some proper way.
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
- Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
- The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
- Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
- Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
- Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
- Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Doc, I have dark circle on all around my eyes .Mostly on bottom ,near to nose . I want to get rid of it permanently immediately. Suggest me some cream , which can remove it fastest. . Also suggest me some diet ? Thanks.
I have very itchy hips surface. I have used qrard cream along with incent tab. Negligible improvement. Kindly help me.
I am 28 years old I need a solution regarding skin problem I getting black marks on my skin and my skin is too dry please tell me what should I do.
I have a problem of reduce my hair and also dandruff. I try so many hair development product but there's not much improvement. So what can I do?
Hi sir I have pimples problem, sometime I fill itching and redness on my face and it's dry also and up side on nose is blackheads and when I do exercise then some white thing come out on my face specially side of nose what I do?
I have some small deep acne scars on my cheeks n forehead. I want remove these scars bt can't afford expensive treatments. please suggest.
2. Drink at least cup of milk daily.
3. Apply coconut / til oil to your whole body and almond oil to your face at the time of bath. It will help to prevent dryness.
4. Use malai+turmeric+besan once in a day to look beautiful and fresh.
5. Take good sleep.