Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal Atul ChangediyaYour feedback matters!
I am a 19 year old boy. I want to say that my heart beats so fast. Normally whan I feel my heart beats there is a great pace of beats and my heart seems to be sound. Also if sonething goes wrong or there is any tension at my home my heart begins to just like blow. E. G when I use to be at examination hall my heart begins to beat till I will get my question paperand then it will be ok.
Hello doctor, 1. Received medical test report today and sugar fasting was 105 mg but post prandial was 104 mg. Is there any problem? Last Jan-16 report was fasting 97 and post prandial was 115 mg. 2. Triglycerides Fasting was 409 mg and Jan-16 report was 403 mg. But total cholesterol has come down to 154 mg from 227 mg in Jan 16. Kindly advice.
I have very black neck and I have done everything to remove it but there is no effect. When I scrap the skin too much it bleeds. Some black substance is also clinched to my underarms. Please Help as I can not afford treatment right now.
I am 20 years old. When I am sad. I am getting severe pain in heart. I can't bear this pain. I feel lonely because of my love issues. I am not able to become mentally strong. How to stop this severe pain.
I am suffering from menstrual clots. Big clots. Whats the reason behind it? :(please tell me and what should I do.
What is the problems arise when we are attacked by diabetes insipidus and what are the remedies we should follow.
He is suffering from poly villonodular synovitis pvns in his left knee from last two and half years. Please suggest what is the best treatment for it?
I am 26 years old and height is 5.4 and weight is 75 kg kindly recommend diet plan for weight loss and I want to know about protein rich products thanks.
My wife is pregnant with 12 days and we hav 02 kids so can she use unwanted kit. She have cyst problem and using homeopathic.
I have pimples in my face and I have patches on my back and I use to get irritation by these pimples please help me.
I am 21 year old female, I want to get lean and toned body, what should I do, and what routine shuld I follow, I can use fatburnner, if yes which one ?
Doctors I am underweight male age 29 because of chronic stress and anxiety my weight is reduced and experiencing vomiting feeling headache chest pain sometimes my question is if I take stress for long time what problems will I face in future please advise me what problems will I get in future.
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Here are few essential tips which would make you look great without wearing even a bit of makeup.
1. Stay hydrated: Water acts as protective barrier against loss of fluids. You need to drink at least 8 glasses of water every day to keep yourself well hydrated. This will help you to get rid of wrinkles and patches.
2. Moisturize your skin: Moisturize your skin daily to prevent development of dry and patchy skin. Nourishing your skin with good moisturizer will also prevent development of wrinkles.
3. Sleep well: Last but not least, the important factor affecting your beauty is adequate sleep. Get sufficient sleep to prevent premature aging and get relieved from stress. Sleeping well will rejuvenate your skin and make you look fresh and beautiful without make up.
4. Eat healthy: It is better to have good diet than to have a good make up kit. Healthy food is not only important for beautiful skin but for overall health. Keep your diet rich in antioxidants like kinds of herbal tea and vitamins especially vitamin A, E, C.
5. Use sunscreen: To go make-up free means to have a wrinkle free and clear skin. Using a high SPF sunscreen will protect you from UV rays’ damage and give you tan free skin and minimize your wrinkles and fine lines.
6. Exfoliate: Exfoliation removes dead skin and rejuvenates your skin. Cleanse and exfoliate your skin at least once a week to get radiant skin.
7. Stop touching your face frequently: Rubbing your hand to forehead, squeezing pimples or simple touching your face frequently may add oil and bacteria to your face. This may even develop premature wrinkles and loosen your skin. So try not to touch your face unnecessarily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.