Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sheela A.Mathesul
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sheela A.MathesulYour feedback matters!
I am female 22years nd had abortion of 9weeks in december five months before from now. I want to know that is there any need of vaccination after abortion. If yes then wat type of vaccines.
My wife is 27 years old. During the periods she feels severe pain in lower abdomen and also there is excessive bleeding. Please suggest what to do?
Hello doctor, Meri wife 2 month se pregnent h .but 3 4 din se uske thodi thodi bleeding hui h.please iske baare me btaye.
My girlfriend is so fair but her vagina is soo black, its not at all good to see, is there any solution for this issue? If so get me a solution to turn that color? Please help me.
Hi My Age is 56 yrs) Postmenopausal with endometrial thickness 8 mm. Sometime spots only, sometime white discharge. Now TSH is 9. No hormone therapy taken. 1.Whether biopsy of Endo is must? 2.Risk factor of 8 mm thickness 3.Risk factor of BIOPSY? 4. Is there any other test other than biopsy to rule out cancer. 5. In high TSH (9) whether hormone medicine is prescribed or there are other medicines?
Mera periods time isbar 5 days let aya herbaljaldi ata he. So I think I am pregnant but not. Pls tell me. Me kya kru my mrg cmplt with 1 year we do regular sex but no pregnancy.
I am 29 years and female and 1 am 5 weeks pregnant. I did a HCG test and its 89.48 and I consult my doctor she told me I'm pregnant and recently I when and visit my doctor in the evening and she did my urine test and it show negative and she told me that it can be a chemical pregnancy or tubal pregnancy. I did another home test in the morning and it's positive so I'm really confused what to do? I don't have any symptoms like bleeding, cramp and nausea what should I do?
Hi, I am having white discharge from my private part. I am male 40 years. It was stopped in between and now it's started again. Pls advise.
Women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits.
Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
a) Psychological or mental benefits of female masturbation:
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life.
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
b) Physical benefits of female masturbation:
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!