Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharvari Vaibhav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharvari VaibhavYour feedback matters!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hello I am 25 year old man and I am from ahmedabad so please suggestion me carnisure 500 use for safe yes or no.
I have knee pain in joints though not severe but it's been persisting since a few weeks, as additional info I practice martial arts for flexibility since a long time but irregularly.
Hello sir. Maine ise phly b qs kiya bt mjhy abi tk koi response nai mila. Actually maine angiography february 2017 mai k. Uske baad mai moti hogye. please sir tell me what is the reason. Kya ye possible hai k angiography k baad ksi ko mota pan hota hai.
I am planning to start my weight loss routine every day but I don't know it is not happening. How to motivate myself and make my mind to start my routine. I am getting frustrated now because my health and my routine and nature. please help me out. Plz.
I am 36 yrs old women I have my monthly period for 2 or 3 days Pls is it safe or pls suggest me medicines to it.
I would like to know the cure of depression? how to deal with negative thoughts and these thoughts are so strong that I actually started taking it as truth.
Which kind of fruits are best for skin I want glow my face so which us best for me and how I glow my face as soon as possible give me answer.
I know that drinking more water is good for health. But when? Immediately After food? Before going to bed? Soon after waking up in the morning?
Hello Dietitian, I would like to know a best dite chart to loose my weight. I weigh 147 Kgs and now I have woke up and started Gym work outs like only cardio exercise for almost 2 hours a day. But I want a good dite chart and if anyone can please help me, I would really be thankful. I also like to know if I can take these weight loss drinks (Nutrilife etc) to loose weight and is it healthy and do they cause any side effects. Because I am curious that people who are selling it tells me that I can loose 15 Kgs in 25 days the max. Looking forward for a reply. Regards D.
I have anxiety and started treatment from last 13 months. Now the symptoms are completely controlled and started reducing dosage. But I would like to know whether the symptoms will not occur again after I stopped using medicines completely or not. I am using Sertagress 50 mg morning and night.
I am 18 years old and i am suffering from mosquito allergies. For some time now the spot of the rashes is not vanishing. They become black, hard with no sensation of pain or itchiness. What should I do to make them vanish? please suggest a remedy.
Hi. I m 25 years old female. My face. Chest an legs are fair. But my arms. My upper b ck. My lower back and hips are darker. Coz of this I cannot wear all dresses. Pls help me. I want an even skin tone.
In order to know the benefits of abhangya, it is important to understand what exactly abhangya is. We do, at times, massage ourselves unconsciously. However, the practice of massaging oneself from head to toe with nice and warm oil lovingly is known as abhangya. According to Ayurveda, like being loved by another person, abhangya too provides individuals with a deep sense of stability. Ayurveda states that daily practice of abhangya helps in restoring the balance between the three doshas of our body - the pitta dosha, kapha dosha and vata dosha.
Ayurveda states that the individuals who practice this self massage technique regularly become vey less affected and even less subjected to accidental injuries. These individuals also tend to become charming and very less affected by age. Now that we have discussed a bit of what abhangya is, here is a list of the benefits that come with it.
- This self massage technique helps in nourishing the body and slowing down the ageing process considerably.
- This technique helps is bestowing individuals with good vision.
- This process helps in stimulating the internal body organs and increases and improves blood circulation. This results in lesser blood pressure and a healthier body.
- This technique helps in imparting a sort of firmness to the limbs and hands, thereby strengthening the body’s tolerance.
- This technique also benefits the skin. Well, the thing about our body is each organ in our body is interrelated with each other. So when any one organ starts working perfectly, everything else follows suit. It has been seen that this technique helps impart a sort of tone and vigour to the tissues of the body itself.
- Abhangya helps pacify the vata and the pitta doshas.
- If applied to the scalp, it helps in growing luxurious, soft, thick and really glossy hair.
- This is also said to reduce wrinkles on the face.
- When applied to the ears, stiffness of neck and jaw can be eased.
We have discussed how this practice benefits us, but here are some of the situations when we aren’t supposed to perform abhangya.
- During menstrual cycle
- During pregnancy
- In swollen or painful areas
- Over skin that has any sort of rash or infection
- During any acute illnesses
- During any health condition until and unless the doctor said that it was perfectly fine to do abhangya
All in all, Abhangya is a process that should definitely be carried out for personal well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.