Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharvari VaibhavYour feedback matters!
Dear dr, i am having diabetes since 15 years,5 years back sugar levels were very ubnormal(empty stomuch-650,after food 950) due to tensions and stress. When i consulted doctor ,he said insulin should be taken,so i have been taking insulin and now sugar levels are 120-170.Now i want to take tablets instead of insulin, please request to advise .My age is 44 years.
I got fever doctor told Mike that your plates are decreased so I should eat to increase sir please tell me.
How can I make my health little bit good. As I am 5 feet 6 inch but my weight only 45 kg. I am doing engineering. Any daily routine. That I may can follow. Thnx.
What I do to control my tummy fat. My full body fat is normal but tummy fat is higher please assist me how can I reduce my tummy fat and control it.
My hairs are falling. Somehow less now but there is area on both sides of head where here gone permanently. A v shape made suggest me is it ok to use monoxdle lotion by Dr. ? also am taking biotien tablets daily. Avitin-7 is tablet name.
As per my age my health is very weak I am a skinny and want to gain weight. I don't have any disease and I eat average but still I am not gaining weight. So how can I gain weight specially without using any medicine?
My hairs are getting white very much. I even use oil regularly and do not use any sort of gel, wax etc. What to do in this case.
I have a severe backaches since last 10 years. Taken treatment for the same but not benefited. What is the treatment for this¿
My face become dull day to day don't know why what's happening, face becoming dark day to day how to glow give me any tips.
How to get rid of extra unwanted useless fats from body without pills or any medicine which effect harmfully?
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should see a doctor for scans and tests.
Related Tip: Physiotherapeutic Approaches for Sports Injuries?