Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharma Manoj
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharma ManojYour feedback matters!
Is it normal to sweat excessive? While doing work or walk or shopping? Medical reports showing ok. Woman age 68 yrs. Having osteoarthritis.
Hi. I am newly married. 1. We are planning to have baby. My wife periods is 3, 4, 5. How do I plan for that. 2. Also after intercourse night next day morning I feel very tired as if I lost lot of energy. 3. Should I take any medicine for have more time sex. 3. My wife use to do general fitness daily morning. Does it affect the progress of making her pregnant Please help.
Sir I'm suffering premature ejaculation how I get rid of it? Sir during sex my seaman come out early pls tell me an appropriate medicine.
Kal sneeze hui thi lekin us samay maine mooh band kiya hua tha toh chhink ka pressure naak se nikla gale mujhe ajeeb sa lag raha hai.
Unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle combined with bad eating habits are majorly responsible for acidity in people today. It is experienced not only by the people of upper age groups, but also by children as they eat a lot of junk food outside.
Acidity happens due to excess secretion of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach. If you have upper abdominal discomfort or pain, stomach fullness, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, belching, water brash or irregular bowel movement, then you must be suffering from acidity or gastritis.
According to Ayurveda, the main cause of this condition is the worsening of the Pitta Dosha (the fire element) in your body. The reasons that worsen this dosha are:
- Having foods that don't match your constitution or which aren't supposed to be taken together like milk and salt or milk and fish.
- Smoking, excessive intake of coffee, tea and alcohol.
- Intake of extremely spicy and sour beverages and foods.
- Consuming white flour products, especially products made from white sugar.
- Having food even though you may be suffering from indigestion
- Controlling the urge to urinate or pass stool
- Prolonged exposure to heat and the sun
What does worsening Pitta Dosha do to your digestive power?
The exacerbated Pitta worsens your digestive fire, causing your food to be not properly digested as well as influence the production of ama (toxins). When ama builds up in your digestive channels, it brings about the problem of hyperacidity. The treatment focuses on calming down the irritated Pitta Dosha. For this, certain herbs are used to get rid of the toxins that block these channels. This automatically improves your digestive fire, inducing better digestion.
What changes you're required to make?
To keep this problem at bay, there are certain lifestyle changes that you may have to make such as: Practice yoga and Pranayam like Bhujangasana, Vajrasana, Shitkari Pranayam and so on. Avoid fermented as well as processed foods. Avoid coffee, tea, alcoholic or carbonated beverages. Curb the consumption of acidic foods like garlic, onions, ginger, vinegar, and tomatoes. Also, avoid having curd / yogurt at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My Vitamin B12 level is very low. Can I take Vitamin B12 injections. Will it deliver the benefits as suggested by you.
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is considered when a man can't 'last' for longer than five minutes. It is the release or ejaculation of semen sooner than he would like during a sexual encounter with his partner. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the condition has become a cause of worry for you, then these tips can come to your rescue:
- Avoiding substance abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Relaxation techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.