Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharma ManojYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old male who has problems urinating after sex. Why do I have to wait a long time to urinate properly? I've been masturbating since I was 15, this problem started a few months back. Someone please help me!
Hi madam or sir. Am now 7 months pregnant. Please tell me sleeping position in this month. Am not comfortable sleep.
Dear Sir, I have excessive sweating in my hands (palm) and feet all the times, and feel uncomfortable always. Only when I get sleep the sweating not coming out. Please send me the suggestion through which I can resolve my problem. Contact - 91-9560366639.
Hello Dr. Sir my mother is 55 year old is hearts patient 2009 first heart block then second 2010 the Dr. had surgery plant the pacemaker after 5 year ago 2010 may mother is in this time big fat grow but please concern loss weight to next some carefully my mom.
Dear sir I'm 70 years old. I have BP as well as sugar. I have piles. Tell me good remedies to get cure.
I have throat pain from about 2-3 days I have many tonics and medicine but there is no improvement what should I do now.
Sir I am 61 year old and still have interest in having sex but my peny is small and does not stand if with difficulties it stand it goes down in a seconds I can not have penetrative sex I took homeopathic for four months but still no improvement I have erectile dysfunction what to do any other method to get rid of this problem.
Very susceptible to cold temperature, even at room temperature. I am deficient in any nutrition? Advice me on foods which are easily available at cheap rates from which I can overcome this problem?
My name is subir ghosh. I had light fever last week.Temperature was around 101.I have taken medicine. Should I go for a test
Actually I'm having PCOD problem, from long ago I started using homeopathy medicine now my periods r regular. I involved in sex with my hubby and I took ipill. I missed my period date (28th is my date) from last 2 days onwards I'm eating papaya to get the periods but no use. Actually I'm having occasion on 4th please tel me the remedies to get the period with in this 2 days itself. Plz suggest me.
When I use to drink less water and my urine becomes yellow after urinating I feel burning sensation on my pennies is it normal? Does masturbation addiction has anything to do with it?
One my frd donate a bold two month back, after 45 day, he received letter from that hospital, in that letter they mention he has a Hepatitis B virus infection, and we want know what is that for, and how to recover that problem.
Respected sir, I am ismail and after 2 or 3 months my marriage will so till now I am virgin but the problem is that for me Is about first night sex tht on tht night basically I needed 5 to 10 minutes time for erection and I am having doubt about tht is I think for first time sex time is no longer and I needed it badly plzd help.
Dr. I hv problem abt sexology My sperm is. To plain like a water regarding this my body power label is zero Give me advice n good way. To fight this disease.
Hi, I am 24 years old, I have cold and I don't understand and I am sick feeling and please help me thanks.
I am also wear full under wear unfortunately I am wear short underwear then suffering from stomach pain please give me advice doctor.
I am 28yrs old female I have suffering from head pain last 1 weeks. I had consulted to the many doctors but not cure please give me the suggestion.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.