Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad RanshingeYour feedback matters!
She is suffering from migraine for the last 2 years and she has great pain during the headache. So can you suggest me what should be done?
When ever I take a bath I get sneezing and it lasts till 2 hours and when I am exposed to dust I get sneezing for 4 hours.
I am 51 years old. 10 days back I had swollen right testicles. 3 days later suddenly it went to its normal size but on felling it I found that there is some lump attached to egg. I consulted a doctor who said there is no problem and it will be ok by medicines. I find little bit of heavy-ness. Please help me what should I do. Does it need any kind of surgery.
I have fracture in my left ankle medial malleolus bone. And I am eager to know in what time I will be able to return in sports activities.
Hello. Which is the ointment is fast acting for mouth sores that could be bought from all medical shops.
There are some sound in ear even their is silence recently I consulted an ent doctor and cleaned my ear (wax) again after a month sound stared again. please help me.?
My aunt is suffering from urinary infection n white urine is passed. She lives in a village. Doctor is treating her. Antibiotic does not seem to work. Pls advise.
I am 20 years old. I didn't get sleep daily. I think it is due to eating less food. I.e that food is not required to your stomach. Tell me the reason which I specified is true or not.
Mam, I am asking that I have some urinary infection get started now only, wat precautions I should take, while undergoing treatment, wat method should follow to prevent it making normal?
My mother (age - 48) fixated with hearing problems since last two years and my younger sister (28) also used ear machine since last 3 year. I have faced hearing problems (especially left ear). Is this is a genetic problem?
I am 18 year old male. I masturbate in a gap of 2 day. Is there any effect of masturbate on my body.
Sir I am abdomen tb patient. Meri ATT treatment 2 month se chal rhi h.sir mujhe kan se fruits ko apni diet me shamil krni chahiye please advise. Should I take Banana in my diet?
I am having cold since 2 year. Now the condition is I am unable to take smell. What should I do to get rid of this situation?
The shape of my penis is not well. It is slightly curve left. And it is not automatically open at the excited condition. And its width is not even. How can I solve this problems?
4 Superfoods and home remedies to get rid of acidity
Excessive secretion of stomach acids brings about the problem of acidity with heartburn and dyspepsia being its common symptoms. There are foods as well as home remedies that can help you to get rid of this problem.
Some of them are:
1. Bananas - Being an excellent source of potassium, this fruit helps to keep acid production in balance. Moreover, certain elements in bananas aid in increasing the production of stomach mucus that helps to protect the organ from adverse effects of excessive acid production. Even its high fiber content promotes digestion, preventing the occurrence of acidity once again.
2. Ginger - Consuming ginger can help to bring about a significant improvement in digestion, superior absorption as well as proper assimilation of important nutrients. This root is helpful in protecting your body from stomach ulcers by enabling mucus production, thereby decreasing the negative effects of acid on the stomach.
3. Melons - Melons are also extremely good for fighting acidity. They have a pH of 6.1 and can be had as whole or as fruit juice. Whether it is watermelons or honeydew, these are refreshing fruits filled with nutrients. Each bite of a watermelon, for instance, contains high levels of Vitamins A, C, and B6, amino acids, antioxidants and lycopene as well as potassium.
4. Mint leaves - Even mint leaves are helpful in slowing down the acid buildup in the stomach while improving digestion. Its cooling effect can help to cut down the pain as well as burning sensation associated with acid reflux.
In addition to having these foods, there are certain home remedies that you can try for fighting acidity:
- It's wise to have your last meal about 2-3 hours before your bedtime to allow time for digestion of the food matter.
- You should always have your meals at regular fixed intervals. Keeping too wide a gap between meals can cause you to suffer from acidity.
- To curb instances of acidity, it's best to avoid spicy foods and caffeinated beverages.
- Having a glass of lukewarm water daily can also help in combating acidity.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.