Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad KambleYour feedback matters!
I am gaining weight can you jst guide me how to get rid of this I regularly go to gym from last 2 years and not taking any supplement then also gaining weight.
At day 1st temperature is 102' platelet count is 142000 day 2nd temp 104' platelet count is 76000 dengue ,tifide, malaria test are negative then why it happens.
In the realm of ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in ayurveda.
Anti-histamine properties: often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
Stimulates digestion: ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
Cancer: according to the researches carried out at michigan university, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
Morning sickness: at times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin b6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
Inflammation: ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
Menstrual cramps: cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult our herbal experts.
The monsoon may be a season of joy, but it has also got equal woes. The monsoon brings a lot of health problems along with the rain and clouds. Monsoon is characterized by the thriving of numerous germs and bacteria. The increased humidity causes many disorders in the digestive system.
Keeping yourself dry from rain is not the only way to ensure good health during the monsoon season.
Here are several tips to stay healthy during the monsoon:
- Skip having outside food: Avoid street food strictly during the monsoon. Street food like pani poori, bhel poori, pakoras and other chaats may look tempting, but they may contain harmful bacteria, which might affect your digestive system. Furthermore, avoid raw food or cut fruits. All these foods may cause food poisoning. Outside water should be abstained from totally as contaminated monsoon water leads to diseases such as dysentery and cholera.
- Include vegetables in your diet: You should eat a variety of green and colored vegetables, which are nutrient rich and keep you fit during the monsoon. Wash all vegetables properly before cooking. Blanching of the vegetables disinfects them.
- Take a shower after getting wet: If you get wet in the rain, you must follow it up with a shower immediately. This washes off any infection that might have passed on from the rain. To avoid fever and cold, do not enter an air-conditioned room with wet clothes or hair.
- Try to avoid fish: During the monsoon, you should avoid consuming fish and prawns as much as possible, as they may cause infections. Monsoon is the breeding season for fish, and the infection might upset your digestion. Only eat fresh fish.
- Always stay hydrated: During the monsoon, you must drink a lot of water and keep your system clean. You may have boiled water to get rid of germs. Harmful water may cause stomach disorders. Try having different sorts of herbal tea or green tea. Avoid coffee as it dehydrates your body.
- Keep your house clean: Your house should be kept clean and pest-free during the monsoon. Check for any water clogging or leaking. Replace any rusted or broken drainpipes as they act as a breeding ground for germs and pests which cause malaria and dengue. Prevent any kind of water logging to keep mosquitoes away.
- Exercise regularly: Regular exercise is vital to keep yourself healthy, especially in monsoon. Since going out in the rain is impossible, work out at home. Practice yoga and free hand exercises.
Monsoon is the season of various diseases caused from germs and bacteria, which breed during this season. Take all the required precautions to keep yourself healthy during the monsoon.
Hello sir/madam, My sister will get suffering frequently from low blood pressure. And tried a lot of tablets of both chemical and homeopathy. When she eat tablets and vomits in few minutes. Help us how to control the low blood pressure ?
I am 22 years old. I have problem with severe headache may be it is migraine and getting a blood out from nose? What I should do now is there any medicine?
• Lifestyle interventions have effects similar to single drug therapy.
• Combinations of two (or more) lifestyle modifications can achieve even better results.
• Maintain normal body weight. A reduction of 5–20 mmHg of BP can be achieved for every 10 kg weight loss.
• Consume a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and low fat dairy products with a reduced content of saturated and total fat. It can reduce a blood pressure of 8–14 mmHg.
• Reduce dietary sodium intake to no more than 100 mmol per day (2.4 g sodium or 6 g sodium chloride). It can alone reduce blood pressure by 2–8 mmHg.
• Do regular aerobic physical activity such as brisk walking (at least 30 min per day, most days of the week). It can alone reduce blood pressure by 4–9 mmHg.
• Limit consumption of alcohol to no more than 2 drinks (1 oz or 30 mL ethanol; e.g., 24 oz beer, 10 oz wine, or 3 oz 80–proof whiskey) per day in most men and to no more than 1 drink per day in women and lighter weight persons. It can alone reduce blood pressure by 2–4 mmHg.
This Friday night I felt itching on back of feet and palms hardly got sleep that night. This continues during day time and Saturday night ie yesterday also I was not able to sleep. Thighs r also itching. Please help.
I am a 20 year old guy who is having headache, appetite problems, fever. Since the last 3 days. I am not in a position to walk. Please name me some medicines.
Her nose become dry. Sometimes blood comes from nose. She recently move to bangalore. please sir tell me whats the reason n solution of this problem.
There is a fungal infection in my face. Doctor gave me itaspor 500 after eating that one there is no fungal infection but the skin is becoming more dry and darker because of dead cells. He also gave me antoxid but it did not work so please help me.
Sir, I have soar throat since 2008, I have respiratory problem in my left nose, I always feel pain (byatha, dard) in left side tonsil and neck, when I open my mouth I heard some sound (khot khot awaj) end of left jaws. I feel less sense left side of my neck, head and also left shoulder, when I take hard or hot food I feel the food has touched end of my tongue which is not normal than other place of mouth (i have ulcer end of my tongue as per my previous doctor, E.N.T DOCTOR). I take medicine 2 years 2009 and 2010 bur nothing in development. Then I left it for its normal condition (uske bad hum doctor dekhana chhore diya). In April - 2015 go for a normal check up to same doctor, Doctor says its glocitis and give me ointment Amlexanox Oral Paste and also take medicine but nothing is development. Sir please advice what to do.
Hello sir. I am 19 years old. Having well height & weight. But I don't have beard or moustache or chest hair. This is my only problem
I have a lot of throat pain and unable to eat my food due to pain while swallowing, what should I do?
My friend is having very high fever 103deg F. From the past 2 days. He is also having severe body pain and joint pain with swelling. His CBC report says he is having thrombocytopenia. But his WBC count is normal. However his monocyte, basophil count is low. Which test should we go for. Chickengunia or dengue or malaria.
Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It facilitates the movement of glucose from the blood to
the liver, muscles and fat cells.
The causes for diabetes are:
• Type 1 Diabetes: Body is incapable of producing insulin
• Type 2 Diabetes: Body becomes resistant to insulin
• Hormonal changes during pregnancy can also result in temporary diabetes
Natural home remedy using bitter gourds:
1. Remove the skin and seeds of 4-5 bitter gourds
2. Crush them to a make a paste
3. Press this paste on a sieve an extract the juice
4. Drink this juice on an empty stomach every morning
Natural home remedy using cinnamon powder:
1. Boil 1 L of water
2. Let it simmer for 20 min on low flame
3. While simmering, add 3 tsp of cinnamon powder
4. Strain the mixture
5. Drink entire amount of this water everyday
Natural home remedy using fenugreek seeds:
1. Take 4 tbsp of fenugreek seeds
2. Soak them in 250 ml water overnight
3. Crush them in the morning
4. Strain the mixture and collect the water
5. Drink it everyday for 2 months
• Eat 8-10 black berries daily
• Lower the consumption of sugar in your diet. Avoid sugary foods like sweets and cakes