Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Shantanu DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
I feel too much backache exactly in the middle portion during my study hour I use study chair for reading. Please suggest me how to get relief from this worse pain?
Mujay gardan our sir Mai dard hota hai iska elaaj chahiyee main bohut pareshan buhut dawian khaliya pharak nhi aya.
I am 29 year old and I have pain in my back legs when I worked hard from legs like play or run it feels pain in nerve most. Please suggest me what should I do. I also have the havey gastric pain.
I have always pain in my back and increase in night before sleeping. I am just 17 years old, what I do?
Actually sir my father has pain in his back since last 8 months. I have made lot of treatment but still not much relief. He has relief only till medicine effect. I am very upset now what should I do?
I am a 57 yrs old male & diabetic. Feeling acute numbness at the side of both the thighs. What do I do? please help.
I am having problem in my right knee cap. It start paining whenever I run a long run. Please give me some solution for this problem. Thank you.
I am 44 years old woman. I am having foot arch pain discomfort in my toes. I checked for sugar which is fasting 84 and pp 120. Apart from uric acid and cholesterol levels. They are normal. How can I cure the burning and discomfort in my feet.
Hi I am 35 years male I started daily walking in morning and suddenly I developed a severe back pain. The pain increases specially when I walk please advise.
In the technologically advanced era one lives in, it is pretty much easy to use up one’s entire day glued to the digital screens; right from checking the social media updates while commuting to sitting before the computer for everyday work. Yet nobody is aware of the fact that apart from creating a social gap, these electronic gadgets can take a toll on their postures too.
- You lean against your desks with your neck leaned forward in an attempt to grasp what is on the computer screen and your hand on your mouse scrunched up on one side. Sadly, human body was never designed to pose in such a consorted way resulting in adverse side effects.
- The head usually weighs 10 to 12 pounds on an average when it is balanced evenly over the shoulders. However, with each extra tilt forward, the weight on your spine might escalate up to 60 pounds and even beyond that. Excessive weight on the spine can lead to its subsequent collapse.
- Too much use of tablets and smart phones for swiping or texting can cause inflamed index fingers, thumb joints and tendons. You tend to suffer from wrist pain, enfeebled grip or popping sound while moving the fingers. Typing with one thumb without giving considerable breaks in between can also exert stress on the fingers.
- Hunched over, shoulders slumped and necks bent down are the ways majority of the people use their electronic gadgets. This can trigger misalignment of the spine aggravating your health. Spine protects the nervous system, coordinating and controlling various functions of the body. Any sort of disruption might render a drastic consequence.
- Poor posture impacts the ligaments and muscles in a negative way giving way to a series of complications such as gastrointestinal problems, back or neck pain or severe curvature of the spine, heightening the risk of arterial or pulmonary problems.