Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShanghaiYour feedback matters!
Maine fertile window me sex kia h aur mujhe 11 June ko period ana chiye tha but aya nai h aj doosra din h period nai aya kya mere pregnant ho k chances h.
Vitiligo is a medical condition, which causes the loss of skin color due to loss of pigmentation. This usually occurs in blotches and looks very unsightly. Vitiligo is very unpredictable and can affect any part of your body. In some cases it also affects the inside of the mouth, eyes, and hair. Vitiligo is more noticeable on people with darker skin tone.
Symptoms of Vitiligo:
- Premature graying or whitening of the hair in your eyebrows, eyelashes, scalp, and beard. This usually occurs before the age of 35.
- Skin discoloration can also occur from other parts of the body such as hands, feet, abdomen, neck and other areas.
- Change or loss of the color of the retina (inner layer on the eyeball).
- Discolored patches on and around the navel, rectum and genitals.
What causes vitiligo?
A medical disorder where your immune system destroys and attacks the melanin forming pigments in your skin. This is known as an autoimmune disorder and by far is the most common cause behind vitiligo. An event such as sudden or prolonged stress, sunburn, or being exposed to industrial chemicals. A history of family members or relatives having vitiligo in the past.
Ayurvedic Treatments for Vitiligo:
- Mustard and Turmeric Oil: A paste made with mustard and turmeric oil can be applied on the affected area. This is also good for the skin and reduces vitiligo. Do this at least 2 times a day to reduce the patches considerably.
- Duckweed: This is a type of water plant and is very rich in a mineral called lignin. It is considered a natural treatment for skin disorders and vitiligo. It will also help to restore your natural skin color.
- Sun screen: If you already have vitiligo, exposure in the sun can make it worse, so applying a sunscreen with SPF 30 or above (or an appropriate level of sunscreen protection) can protect your skin from further damage.
- Papaya: This fruit is great for restoring and reviving melanin (responsible for skin pigmentation). Drinking papaya juice or rubbing papaya on the affected area can reduce vitiligo to some extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi, My wife is pregnant she usually get cramps at midnight at calves while sleeping and rarely at day time. I need to rub it down and then it is settled down. Pls tell me the reason and how can it be cured. Thanks.
I am 28 years old female. I have 4 years male baby born on 2013. This Jan I was pregnant by it was ectopic so laparoscopy done and my right side tube s removed. Lap done on 7th mar. Wen ll have sex with my husband and .at least after 1 years is there any possibility to pregnant again .if so I am afraid of that too become ectopic. How to avoid ectopic pregnancy. Please suggest me. Is there any treatment needed.
Dear Doctor I had sex before 2 days. My partner started bleeding. I can tell yo that it bleed a lot. She said me that her vagina is also bit painful. I'm 21 years she is 22 yrs. Is there any problem ?
I feel some pain in stomach both side liver and other. I feel that some extra air in belly. When I go to release urine then I feel very painful and acidic urine also. I feel I have gonnorehea problem. I take some medicine like as newforce kit. But no benefit. So please give my permanent medicine. Pls sir. My wife is also have same problem.
My wife's pregnency is 26 weeks.We had a scan 4 weeks ago at 22 weeks. In which Dr. Found , high resistance flow in left uterine artiery . Is this dangerous for baby or normal thing. Kindly suggest me . I m so worry.
My wife have a problem in uterus. Some bubbles it seems. What is the solution for that and is there any problem for giving birth to child.
I am 23 years old n my menses are not regular and it has not came since two months. What should I do.
Meri age 25 years h .mujhe bhut thkan rehti h .weight increase nhi ho raha. Digestion sahi nhi rehta or hair fall ho raha h .mujhe gynlogist ko dikhana chahiye ya physician ko. please help.
My age is 30 years and I am unmarried. My problem is that my period is now happens only for 1 days and that too with very less bleeding. I am worried about my future pregnancy. Please let me know if there would be any problem in my future pregnancy?
My daughter is 15 year old. She is 82 kg. 2 year before she was 61 kg. After her period starts she became 82 kg. Her period also irregular means every 45 days 70 days. Thyroid test also shows negative. Even she is doing Yoga for 1 hour daily. Please help me.
Save is abdominal pain
Save is throat pain
Save is tooth infection
Save is obesity
Save is swain flu (cold & cough )
Save is lethargy