Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shamkant P. JoshiYour feedback matters!
I'm having black marks on cheeks, forehead looking weird, how to get rid off them.... please suggest an efficient way and in how many I can see them gone, please tell faster one. Other than homeopathy! which gives faster results.
I have whiteheads on my nose since 5 years from now. What to do. It looks very bad. It became hard. Sometimes when I pull it from nose, a deep hole created. I live in Zambia now. So what can I do to get clean nose.
How to protect skin from sunshine from uv and pollution, How to remove extra melanin from body. How to control body sweat & body odour. How to escape from skin allergies.
How Can I Reduce My eyes Dark spot How can I put on my weight without doing any special diet How can I will be fit life time.
Can genital HPV infection be prevented? What's the difference between HPV and HIV? Can genital HPV infection be tested for? Can genital HPV infections be treated? What is HPV?
I am 26 year old , female. I am suffering from anal fissure and its very painful. I have take acetaphenomyn as pain kill. Still i'm facing this from last one week . Please suggest. After stool comes out .i m feeling lot of pain and some cracks are also there in anus from where I am observing blood. Please help me on this.
My skin looks very dull if I step out of the house. And if I do make up for function my face start looking dark and dull. Please I request you to get rid of this problem.
I have wheatish complexion with combination and sensitive skin. When I do for facials my skin is all good but after 10-15 days my face skin becomes dull dark and lifeless. My face starts looking too dark with no radiance. Furthermore I have discoloration near my mouth and the skin is not smooth.
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh.