Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shamal GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a dental problem. My problem is in my sixth teeth has suffered from heavy sensitivity then pain continuous then I take medicine. Now root of the teeth is damaged. Pain in brashtime.
Advanced water flossing is the most advanced oral cleaning system which in the most efficient,non-invasive manner provides total,deep cleaning for your gums and teeth.The treatment provides:
Advanced Protection Against Bacteria
- Removes Bacteria And Plaque From In Between Teeth And Gum Line More Effectively Than Traditional Floss.
- Provides Advance Protection Against Germs.
Improves Gum Health
- Massages And Stimulates Gums.
- Improves Blood Circulation To Gums Which Helps In Strengthening Them.
- Clinically Proven To Be 3X More Effective For Removal Of Plaque Around Braces, Bridges & Dental Implants.
- More Effective Than Manual Dental Floss In Reaching And Cleaning Narrow Spaces In The Mouth.
Hlo. Sir. I have pain in my left molar. What should I do. And what type of healthy treatment is useful. Pain start since 3 day. Plazz suggest me.
I am frequently suffering with canker sores since many years irrespective of the season. Please help me how to get rid of this and is there any side affects to my health due to canker sores?
Good mrng sir. Meri problems ye h ki jab ham rat me sote samay mers mouth me bahut jyada thook banata h. Aur ek prakar ki kadawahT hoti h. So plse treatment further for me.
My mother has been facing severe teeth pain after taking sweets/ cold water. So, I would request you to suggest the paste which can give relief from teeth pain. If possible medicine also. Thanks in advance.
I have yellow teeth and mild tartar. Which toothpaste should I use to get white teeth and control tartar. In case I visit a dentist. How much would the treatment cost me?
I have a yellowish teeth. Having brush twice in the day. Please provide me with some solutions. I will be very grateful.
Mouth ulcers are coming every month and remain for minimum 2 week once come. Generally gap between their arrival is 15 days.
I've a bad odor in mouth, in spit of taking care and brushing mouth every day. I was using" beta dine" in regular manner two month before. Still there was no tendency of reduce the odor. Now i'm not using any medicine. Please suggest to overcome the long pending problem.
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.