Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shalini N Adate
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini N AdateYour feedback matters!
Hi I took regestrone5 mg for 2 days to delay my periods but unfortunately I didn't continued after 2 days, now I am feeling severe pain in lower abdomen and blood clots since morning, I am feeling pain like it happen in UTI infection I am not able to urinate also properly please advice.
My girlfriend is having severe pain in her stomach since two days! We had unprotected sex before 15 days and when her periods just ended! Is there any symptoms of pregnancy?
I have sexual problem that I never do sex with girl or any women but I had physical relations with my male friends in past and now I am close to get married within year so please help me. I want to increase my male power male sexual power towards womens and girls. I seriously want to be with girl only but I have fear that what happened if I am not satisfying my partner sexually after marriage and specially at first night? I can not imagine. Please help. Me I can do anything to be change my sexual power and more sexual male. Help me please. I just want to be a stud. Sexually powerful men. Please help me doctor. Help me
My vagina is dry and itchy. There is some off white/yellowish discharge near the vagina which is slightly clumpy like the clots on cotton cloths but no smell or odour.
Hi, After how many weeks after sex did beta hcg blood test gave accurate result. Please answer in detail.
Sir my g.f was having period on 14 sep ut she takes medicine to delay the periods on 14 sep. N 15 sep .and on 16 sep. We have only anal sex but during that my condom got tear up bt nothing has came out from me for becoming sure we took a pill unwanted 72 on 30th hour after sex n she also did not loose her virginity bt I am confused that if sperm can travel to vagina from anal .bt now her periods are not coming n no bleeding is occurring after unwanted 72 so I am confused whether she is pregnant or something else. please tell me whether she is pregnant or not. Bcuz I have read from internet that after un wanted 72 bleeding happens which makes you sure that you are not pregnant?
Can I know the reason please. After having ipill also. But is it because if having two times? Or had sex before the day of period? After having unprotected sex in month two times. Had ipill. On that two times with in 6 hours of time ie 1st March and 10 th March. But I have checked with prega test on 16 th March it showed as positive. So is it sure I am pregnant or should wait? Or any contractive pills should be tak.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.