Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shairoz.I.MasterYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old boy .lately I have been witnessing excessive body pain lately .i do workout 3 times a week .But I think its some different issue .what is causing this?
Hi. I have tinnitus problem in both ears recently. It increased in the right ear. Audiogram suggests mild conductive hearing loss n I was told that tinnitus is not due to hearing issues. Then wht else causes these sounds and sometimes it gets very annoying. Thanks.
I have asthma and because of this I can not breathe properly so please suggest me ways to prevent them.
I am 24 years old. I am 8th month pregnant. I have no problem. But I want to know how is it possible the delivery is normal. My delivery date is 17 october.
My father is losing weight rapidly and also he feels tired very often. He skin is becoming dark day by day. What should I do?
I'm getting pain & burning like feel in stomach repeatably after several weeks I don't know if its allergic reaction or something? Whats a primary treatment at home?
Dear Sir/Madam, I am 65 yr old lady and. I am suffering from osteoporosis and I had undergone Kyphoplasty Surgery where cement was injected into my back bone. I could not get up on my own. I was shouting in pain due to the problem and its slightly more than a year after the surgery and I am able to perform all activities except sitting down on the floor. I am using a chair to sit upon to pass my motion. I am used to sit in the Indian style latrine for motion and now sitting in the stool to pass motion is not making me comfortable to pass motion. I am unable to pass motion without allopathic laxative I am using allopathic laxative for the past 10 months to pass motion. I am also taking pain killers and other allopathic medicines for my osteoporosis issue. I am afraid that the allopathic laxative will be harmful in the long run if I continue taking them. Kindly suggest me a ayurvedic, home. Unani laxative where by I will be able to pass motion sitting on the stool. I also have the issue of gas formation. Also I cannot sit down on the floor, can you suggest some method by which I will be able to sit on the floor and get up on my own. Also my knee joint has become kind of stiff due to not folding and sitting for a long time after my surgery. Your suggestion for the same will be appreciated.
I was suffering from stomach ache since my childhood. If I eat any junk food immediately I will be attacked.
I am 24 years old and I am having a problem that when ever I have sex with My girlfriend the sperm comes out in a second and could last for long is there any solution for this problem so that I can have a sex for long term with my girlfriend.
He is facing over sweating in his palms by few days. So docs plzzz can you tell us the reason behind it n its cure too.
My 10 year old child was autism give medicine for last three year coutioniosely but progress is not good. My child was angry and over activities so sir please give me suggestions.
Hi doc I want make my penis big so how to make it and by masturbating can I make my penis big and on wat method I want to masturbate to make my penis long.
Dear Doctor, Kindly tell me that when I am sleeping, why in this winter weather my throat is dry. I am not sleeping more then 3 to 3.5 hours in night. Please tell me what is the effects of above problems.
By birth! I don't what's happening with my skin! My skin has two colours! One is light skinny colour and other one is skinny colour! I had not consulted a doctor til now! What should I do?
Undigested food that lurks around in the digestive tract produces a host of disorders due to intestinal distress. These disorders range from acidity to gastro-oesophageal reflux and even colon diseases like cancer, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, gallstones, ulcers and Crohn's disease. Cramps, nausea, vomiting, loose motions, gas, and acidity are some of the most common symptoms that visit the patient as a result of such ailments. There are many ways of dealing with such intestinal distress, as follows :-
- Diet: Introduce plenty of fibre into your diet to aid the digestion process. This can cut the risk of many such ailments and also aid in the treatment of the same. Intestinal distress is largely caused by food that is still lurking around in the digestive tract, so it is important to clean out the digestive system with plenty of fibre and water.
- Nutrition for better Digestive System Health: Food that is rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and iron will help in creating a stronger system that cleanses the digestive tract and helps in reducing the production of excess acid in the stomach. A balanced diet with plenty of nutrition aids digestion and makes the immunity stronger.
- Study your Triggers: Watch out for foods that can trigger reflux action and other acidity related issues on the intake. These can include fatty food, fried and oily food as well as extremely spicy food. Stress is also a major trigger of intestinal distress, so it would be a good idea to avoid stressful situations or take medical help to deal with them in a better manner.
- Medication: Antacids and other medication to prevent the onset and growth of such distress can be sought out after due consultation with a medical practitioner. Medication will help in dealing with and altering the acid level production in the stomach.
- Surgery: In very extreme cases like ulcers and large size gallstones, surgery may be helpful so that you avoid rupturing the stomach's lining which can lead to a serious infection or even internal bleeding.
Knowing your triggers and getting into a better routine as far as your diet goes is as important as seeing a doctor about the severity of your case when it comes to intestinal distress.
To know more, take a private consultation today!