Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shailendra J DateYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. It's been two weeks am suffering from stomach pain. Day by day it's getting harder. Please recommend a good medicine for this.
I had unprotected sex 14 months ago and 8 months back with two different persons. So am I exposed to HIV infection?
I sweat drastically even when the atmosphere is not that hot and my friends find it hard to sit near me. please I need to know how to reduce this sweat because it started to be my worst nightmare. please help.
I am suffering from ear irritation. When I press around ear I will not get any pain. A slight/gentle touch causes me irritation. Ex. If my blanket touches my ear I am felling a pain. If I press hard to check I am not feeling.
Hello what is the reason of cardiac arrest. I'm 22 years old. My echo cardiograph. Holter monitoring, lipid profile, tmt test are normal. In Ecg. First degree av block and rbbb. So many times I feel my heart stops for 1 to 2 seconds and feel like punch in heart. This problem is from last one and half year. So what I do? And is it a serious problem? Thank you.
Sir good morning my name is shyam sunder I am 24 years old i'm suffering from low grade fever for last 3 days the symptoms are little bit headache and throat related problem can you please suggestion to how to cure the fever please reply me back thank you.
My mother met with an accident 2 months back and got hairline fractures in right wrist and right leg. She is recovering now but have some backache and diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency now. What should we give her as part of her diet to balance her vitamin D.Also she is a vegetarian. please suggest.
I am 13 years old boy with tinea ringworm infection of skin on the back what dose should I take of fluconazole and for how long for complete cure.
My mother has got a clot in leg calf as it was hit there 2 months ago. But clot is not getting cured. She even has diabetes and age is 48. So what to do? please help.
I.am always thinking about sex only I think already most of sperm out from body because I.am having lot of girl friends now my body is shaking and my sex timings also very low. Can you suggest me what to do now.
Yesterday, I had lunch at hotel and then it started with loose motion in afternoon, and then in the evening I got fever with body ache and shivering. I took paracetamol 500 mg with ibrufen 125 mg 3 doses since yesterday to now. But still I have fever and heavy head and irregular stomach ache. Kindly advice appropriate medicine.
Hey! This is regarding sexual stamina Actually my sexual stamina is very low, I do not understand how, I am masturbating since 2010 so is masturbation is responsible for this, Suggest how can I get a good intercourse stamina?
I had chronic pain in my chest from past few days because of it sometimes I am not able to breathe freely and sometimes it became unbearable so please provide me some casual remedies that I can try at home to reduce excess pain.
2 months back 25 aug I was diagnosed with jaundice and liver enlarge my sgpt was 2100 then I took udliv 300 for 21 days and around 9th of Oct after stopping udliv I got my lft tested again now my sgpt was 42. But since then am having very bad hair fall and sometimes I feel pain at liver side. I daily taking Livotone syrup after meals and Natrum phos 200. What should I do? In diet my taking light and mostly liquid intake. Even am getting pimples also on face .what should I do for hairfall.?
My son 18 now, suffering hearing loss in one ear & other ear totally dead due to meningitis when he was 3. Is there any cure with u.
I have not been able to sleep from 2 days, tried multiple home remedies but no result what to do? Please help me!
The production of gas in the body is a natural process as long as it is within normal limits. Whether it makes you burp or causes flatulence, excessive gas can be embarrassing. Gas can also make you uncomfortable and cause bloating. This is simply the buildup of excessive gas in the stomach before it is ready to be released. Here are a few simple tips that can help you prevent the buildup of excessive gas.
- Avoid eating gaseous foods: Beans, broccoli, milk, cheese and fruits like pears and apples; these are some of the foods to avoid if you suffer from frequent bouts of gaseousness. This is because they contain fiber and sugar that is difficult to digest and creates gas. If you cannot avoid them completely, try steaming them instead of frying or baking them. Some people may also react to certain food combinations such as fruits and proteins by producing gas. Keeping a food diary may help identify such combinations.
- Drink a glass of water before meals: Drinking water while you are eating can hinder digestion. When water mixes with solid food, it interferes with the way stomach acid breaks down food. Instead, drink a glass of water half an hour before your meals. In this way, the water flushes your system and prepares it for the digestion process.
- Eat slowly: Grabbing a bite on the go is one of the leading causes of indigestion. When you eat anything, ensure that you chew it properly and do not swallow large bites of food. This prevents air from collecting in your stomach and thus prevents gaseousness.
- Probiotics: Probiotics boost the production of ‘good gut bacteria’ that is essential for digestion. Probiotics can also help ease bloating. If you suffer from gas, try including probiotics like yogurt, pickles, kimchi and buttermilk in your diet or get yourself a probiotic supplement.
- A cup of chamomile tea: Chamomile not only calms the body but can also fight indigestion and gas. A cup of chamomile tea after a heavy meal helps speed up the digestion process. This helps relieve bloating, as the faster the stomach is emptied, the faster gas can move out of the stomach and into the intestines. Fennel, dill, peppermint and ginger can also be used as alternatives to chamomile.
- Digestive aids: Gas is a fairly common problem faced by a number of people and hence digestive aids are easily available over the counter. Look for medication that contains activated charcoal or digestive enzymes.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.