Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shailaj Kale
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shailaj KaleYour feedback matters!
I am 65 with diabetic for 10 years with last hbac! 7.2 I have diabetic severe neuropathy with severe erectile dysfunction please advise.
I am 31 years old male having problem of infertility. Married before 4 yrs. I have normal LH & testosterone level but slightly higher FSH level. I have sperm count less than 80 million. What is the predictable cause of low sperm count? I have no addiction of tobacco and alcohol.
Am 61y 6m. Male. Having Blood sugar but well within range. Take 'Glycomate GP 0.5' twice daily before meal. Pressure is normally normal, but once (couple of years back) I was given Telma-20 to be taken after breakfast. Am regularly having it. From the last two days, I am feeling weak; feel tired after the least work. Anything serious?
I have high triclysides and blood sugar. Right now I have Azator 20 mg -1 daily. And Glimday 3 forte + jalra 50 mg daily two times. But still not in control, what to do.
I am 32 male suffering from plantar fasciitis since 2 years. I am not diabetic. RA and blood uric acid tests are normal. Kindly give advice for this problem. Suggest homoeo medicine.
I'm 78 suffering from diabetes for the last over 40 years, hyper tension, cad & pad etc also for over 25-30 years. Had surgery done to remove non- cancerous tumour in 2006. Presently, diabetes is under control with medicines (hba1c around 6.3%) bp is also under control with regular medicines. My problem still to be addressed is neuropathy in right feet and pad problem in both legs with swelling on the feet. I am not able to walk for more than 4 - 5 minutes as feel lot of pain in the legs. I need to stop for nearly 2-3 minutes before resuming walk. Need advise for the neuropathy, swelling in feet, and pad problem in both legs please.
Female infertility is not really a rare condition, it happens to one out of six couples. Infertility is a condition in which a woman is unable to conceive despite efforts. There can be a number of causes for female infertility, including problems with ovulation, uterus, fallopian tubes or ovaries. Age can also be a contributing factor to infertility. Following are the reasons that might be responsible for female infertility
- Ovulatory problems
- Damage of organs of reproductive system
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Scar tissues or adhesions of some sort
- Presence of polyps in the uterus
- A previous serious infection in the fallopian tubes or uterus
- Chronic medical illness relating to the reproductive system
- A previous ectopic pregnancy
- A birth defect in the uterus or fallopian tube
- The DES syndrome where in the infertility can occur to the offspring due to the medication DES is given to a mother in order to prevent miscarriage or premature of the child.
- Abnormal presence of cervical mucus can make it more difficult for sperms to reach the egg.
Now that the part about the causes has been discussed, it is essential to discuss the treatment. Are there really ways to reverse infertility in women to make them fertile? Well, in some chronic cases it is not possible; however, some are treatable by the following methods:
- In the case of hormone imbalance or endometriosis or short menstrual cycles, hormones are taken to treat the problems.
- Medications can be taken to stimulate ovulations.
- Fertility enhancing supplements can be used.
- In case of infection in any of the reproductive parts, antibiotics can be taken to remove them
- In order to remove blockage or scar tissues from the uterus, fallopian tube or pelvic area, minor surgeries can be performed.
Yes, there are some tips for prevention of infertility
- Taking all the steps required to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.
- Avoid intake of illicit drugs
- Having regular checkups with the gynaecologist
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Exercising regularly
- Having a healthy sexual relationship
This article is a short walkthrough on female infertility and answers most of the commonly asked questions. In case you have further questions, you can always consult a medical practitioner near you.