Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shahaji ChavanYour feedback matters!
I have oily skin and also have few black heads on my face. My facial skin easily gets oily and sticky after a face wash also. Please recommend a good soap which helps me get spots, pimples and oil clear skin. What about CLARISSA soap?
I have dark spot near eye and near nose or some time my face sine and some time not sine that is problem how to sold it.
I'm getting black spots on my back it is spreading day by day. I'm using health and obril ointments as per dermatologist suggestion. I'm not getting any result. Please suggest good medicine.
I had an accident 2 month earlier .I got a scar on face to remove that I applied ice coconut water. But my scar swollen. How to remove it.
Hi, I am suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa since 1 year. I have taken several antibiotics and had two excisions under armpits. As I cannot continue long term antibiotics due to side effects, I am using Himalaya haridra (turmeric) tablet and TALEKT tablet as it is helping in skin conditions. I am unaware if it will have any side effects because, there is an ingredient bronopol in haridra tablets. Himalaya TALEKT tablets appears to be fine. Please suggest the dosage and duration for these tablets. Also suggest I can use turmeric capsules daily and which turmeric capsules. Please advice. Thanks.
Hi I'm a male I play in the sun or roam in the sun and because of that my skin has become dark and looks dirty please tel me wat should I do how to stop my skin from becoming dark or black please tel me wat should I do or wat should I apply me tel me please help me plz.
One of the doctor told me to apply rose hip oil only for 5 min What will happen if I apply rose hip oil on face for more than 10 mins?
Hi Doctor, I had ringworm previously in both sides of thighs and even I took medication. The portion is black both sides and still it itches at night. I find it weird and even it smells at times. And in this winter season even a liquid remains at night. Please suggest how to get rid of these problems.
I have white marks on my face what you should I do to remove white marks I have used many antiseptic creams also.
I am 29 years old woman and got under eye dark circle. I take 7 hours sleep at night so lack of sleep shouldn' t be a reason for that, but darkness is very prominent. please help.
I was initially light toned. Bit due to tanning I am darker now. Is there any surgery that can help remove the tan and make me fair as I was before?
I've been suffering from chronic dysentery for a year above. Also I'm going to thin. I'd undertaken medical treatment but still I'm am same, thin. So Sir, I would be helpful if you tell me any medicine by which I can have normal body & health. Thanking you.
Hi everyone. I want to know which one is better cremaffin or cremaffin plus. Actually on first visit my doc advised me to take cremaffin plus then on second he prescribed cremaffin.
My skin turns black ,dull, oily ,some light white marks on face bcoz in past summers I went for swimming where my skin comes in contact with direct sunlight. But when I use soap it dries and became rough . Please help me.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.