Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shah Amit MohanYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, madam Meri wife 7 months se pregnant he or abhi uske boobs me se safed gade pani jesa kuch nikal raha he ye kya he koi problem to nahi he pls help me sir.
I've 23 years. i am married i had operation in delivery time.. is there any problem when we do intercourse ?
Violet It's one month and half that my period didn't come! I'm concerned about being pregnant! I've done two pregnancy tests but they were negative! Is it possible for me to be pregnant? If not what should I do to make my period com faster cause I'm really worried!
- it helps in controlling cholesterol.
- it helps in relieving constipation.
- reduces skin rashes.
- increases breast milk.
- purifies blood.
- helps in diabetes.
It also helps in antimicrobial, inflammatory properties. Stay connected to get more tips or you can search for ssohm on internet.
I will complete 8 month of pregnancy on 6 jan 2017. Can I go to parlour for bikini wax? Please suggest me. Is it safe or not?
Pregnancy and child birth are some of the most important functions of a woman’s life, and they have a life long bearing on how her body functions as well. A normal delivery or a vaginal delivery is something that a majority of women prefer because it is one of the most normal ways of delivering a baby without having to go through an invasive or surgically induced method that will also include the aid of medication. So what all can you expect when you are going through a normal or a vaginal delivery? Here is a quick list.
- Birth plan: During the final trimmest of your pregnancy and especially during the ninth month, it is important to have a birthing plan in place. By this time, it will be clear that you are going through your pregnancy in a normal manner without any problems or complications that may have a bearing on the way you will deliver the child. It will be pretty clear that you are going to have a normal delivery, in which case it is important to talk to your doctor and your partner about who will be with you when you deliver the child, and at what point you may ask for an epidural. Also, remember to include the complications that can lead to the employment of other delivery methods like forceps or a caesarean section.
- Early phase of delivery: During the early phase of your delivery, the amniotic sac, which is a fluid filled protective sac, will burst. This sac usually protects the baby. Once this water breaks, you will be in active labour. For many women, the contractions and labour pains begin before the water actually breaks, in which case, the doctor may have to rupture the sac manually or with the help of medication.
- Contractions: The tightening and releasing of your uterus is known as a contraction. These contractions will start to come in lesser intervals as the delivery progresses. It is important to keep track of the number of minutes between each contraction as this will help the doctor monitor the delivery. These may not be the most reliable indication of the progression of your labour and delivery, because sometimes, these contractions may also be false alarms like Braxton Hicks contractions, which may happen at various points during your third trimester.
- Opening of the Cervix: The opening or dilation of the cervix will usually take place eventually along with the contractions. Usually, this opening is about 3 to 4 centimeters with a passage connecting the vagina with the uterine cavity. When this dilation reaches 10 centimeters, it means that the baby is ready to start crowning. At this point, the contractions will also be closer and you will be urged to begin pushing so that the baby may enjoy a safe passage.
Dear Doctor, 4 months before was my marriage. Our sex life also enjoyed. Actually we planned for the baby but 1st and 2nd month there was -ve result for conceiving. After that my husbands leave finished and went to gulf. My last four periods dates are 31st, 4th, 1st and currently july 8th, any problem for this. Hope the date difference is caused for not conceive! Kindly reply.
My friend sister is getting pain in left side of the breast last 10 days. Local Doctor has advised it may be tumor. Please advice good lady Doctor. Thanks,
Hello doctor I'm 28 years old girl. I'm having vagina itching issue. In sleep time I feel so much itching in vagina. Its been long I'm having this issue. Can you help.
I am 3 months pregnant I have continuous vomiting I am taking vomikind tab as per doc suggestions please help.
Hi m 21 years old when I use to squeeze my boobs white transparent liquid comes out with them and m not pregnant bcoz I never miss my period so wat was that.
I had sex on 3 december but my partner ejaculated outside that is he did not go into the vagina but I took I pill on 5 th december But since then I am experiencing stomach ache and today had light bleeding? What is it indicative of.
There are some diseases which a person can get affected by due to no fault of theirs, at all. And then, there are lifestyle diseases for which a person is solely responsible. So what can be done in order to fight lifestyle diseases like hypertension and diabetes, which can cause more than a fair amount of trouble?
The most important thing to keep in mind when an individual is battling a lifestyle disease is the diet of the person. Even for someone who has not had the misfortune of being affected by such a disease, the general level of health has a lot to do with what is eaten and drunk. One of the first things one should do is to eliminate the unhealthy fats (also known as saturated fats and trans-fats) that may be a part of one’s diet and replace them with more healthy fats. For instance, chips and other oily food need to be replaced with unsaturated fats. Omega 3 fatty acids are also good for the body, if consumed in a reasonable quantity. One of the best sources for Omega 3 is fish.
One of the ways to determine if a person is at risk is by checking if the waist size of an individual is larger than what it should be. In the case of men, if the waist size is more than 40 inches, it means he may be at significant risk. On the other hand, when it comes to women, the waist size should not exceed 35 inches.
A lot of people do try and eat food which is more nutritious. While this is a very good and recommended practice, the pitfall comes by way of not keeping track of what is eaten. So, it is always a good idea to keep a food diary. Not only does this increase the chances of a person sticking to a beneficial diet, but also it provides a record, which can be checked to measure the intake of salt, sugar and fat. This is important since salt often becomes a major cause leading to lifestyle diseases. So, there should be no added salt to meals once they are prepared. Instead of using salt, herbs can add a wonderful flavour to your meals. Similarly, excess consumption of sugar or fat is also not beneficial in the long run.