Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shah Amit MohanYour feedback matters!
I find lump in breast. Is it cancer and other symptoms are like lack of memory. Sweating palms. radish palms. Please tel me something whats going on. I'm tensed. Am I suffering from cancers.
Am 5months pregnant feeling numbness. By normal sit also in legs and hands. And am feeling lot of heat in stomach. please refer me healthy diet.
I'm 20 years old. Me n my gf having sex since 3 months but never tried without condom. We want it purely natural. What should I do with safety?
There are some commonest misconceptions about infertility, and these misconceptions should be eliminated as soon as possible so that the actual facts can be known. There are many online sites where you can find detailed information on the scientific explanations regarding infertility, and you can follow them.
List of myths and facts regarding infertility:
1.Myth: The menstrual cycle of a woman is for 28 days.
Fact: Normal cycle ranges between 21-36 days.
2.Myth: A woman can have pregnancy on the day one of menstrual cycle.
Fact: The released eggs remain viable for almost 12-14 hours, and a woman can get pregnant after an intercourse done two-days after ovulation and five-days before ovulation.
3.Myth: Infertility occurs due to stress.
Fact: Ovulation can surely get delayed due to hormone suppression, but infertility does not occur due to stress.
4.Myth: Sperms stay active for few hours.
Fact: Sperms stay alive at least for five days.
5.Myth: Men with a higher sexual-drive will have a normal sperm-count.
Fact: No relation is there in between fertility and virility. Sometimes, it has been found that men having a higher sex-drive do not produce sperms.
6.Myth: Women have to wait for three months to conceive after stopping the usage of contraceptive pills.
Fact: As soon as a woman stops pill usage, hormonal levels go back to normal condition, as a result of which ovulation begins immediately.
7.Myth: Only females have infertility troubles.
Fact: Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles as per the current scientific studies.
8.Myth: Ovulation occurs in a woman on the 14th day of menstrual cycle.
Fact: Ovulation can be calculated by counting 14 days backwards from the past menstrual cycle's last day.
9.Myth: Daily sex can increase conceiving chances.
Fact: During ovulation, having sex each day, especially in between 12-16th day of the cycle can be the best timing.
10.Myth: Fertility troubles occur at 35.
Fact: Peak fertility timing in a woman's life is 20, and this might continue until late 30s. Fertility troubles might even arrive at a younger age. With age, conception chances get declined, especially after 35. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My sister had a operation of spleen her spleen got removed what precautions should be taken now after operation?
ऑर्गेज्म की स्थिति चरम संतुष्टि की स्थिति है। यह अपने आप पता लग जाती है। अकसर इसके बाद कुछ करने का मन नहीं करता। कुछ स्त्रियां आंख मींचकर निढाल भी रहती हैं। इस दौरान योनि में संकुचन हृदय धड़कन जैसा होने लगता है।
निरंतर ऑर्गेज्म पाते रहने से इस स्थिति पर पहुंचने का 20-30 सेकंड पहले पता लग जाता है। ऐसे में एकाग्रता बढ़ा लेना अच्छा रहता है। पुरुष भी अपनी देह पर पकड़ अनुभव करते हैं। ये स्थिति उनके लिए सफल सेक्स का बहुत बड़ा साइलेंट कम्युनिकेशन है।
ऑर्गेज्म अपने सुख के लिए भी है। शरीर के साथ ही यह मन को भी हल्का बनाता है। शरीर से निकले स्राव तन-मन में रासायनिक क्रिया उपजाते हैं। मन को फुर्तीला बनाते हैं। जीवन के प्रति विश्वास जगाते हैं। जीना रुचिकर लगता है, उसमें रस आता है।
कभी स्खलन न हो या चरमानंद न आए तो मन बेचैन, उद्विग्न, अकारण परेशान, चिंतातुर रहता है। इसे चरमानंद पाने वाले लोग आसानी से जान-समझ सकते हैं।
हर बार पहले जैसी अनुभूति
एक युवती कहती है कि पहला ऑर्गेज्म उसे समझ न आया। संकुचन हुआ तो लगा पता नहीं यह क्या हो गया। इसे जानने के बाद अगली बार यह स्थिति न सिर्फ आनंददायक रही बल्कि तृप्तिदायक व संतुष्टिदायक भी रही।
एक युवक कहता है कि मेरी पत्नी ने एक रात मुझे बताया कि आज मुझे नाभि तक सरसराहट महसूस हो रही है। लग रहा है मेरे भीतर घंटियां बज रही हैं। मैं समझ गया, यह उसका पहला ऑर्गेज्म है।
स्त्रियों का चरमानंद पुरुषों के चरमानंद जैसा मुखर नहीं होता कि बिना बताए उसे कोई जान ले या भांप ले। इसीलिए कई बार उसमें बाधा होती है। कुछ स्त्रियों को चरमानंद से पूर्व जल्दी और ज्यादा घर्षण चाहिए। कुछ को पुरुष अंग और गहराई पर चाहिए तो किसी-किसी को सिर्फ कोराकोरा स्पर्श चाहिए।
Is the uterus removal surgery is harmful anyway at the age of 50-55? Are there some chances of tumor in uterus due to over loss of blood?
Hello sir. I delivered a baby on. April. 9th In c section operation Just want to know from when I can have intercourse with my husband using protection.
My wife had 9th month of pregnant. She has bicornuate uterus. Will we expect delivery normally? Is c-section compulsory? please give me advise what I shall do. Thank you sir/madam.
I am 22 year old. And. On medication due to irregular periods.. Is it safe. To have an ipill. Will it react.
- Relieves sunburn and puffy eyes
- Reduces cholesterol
- Aid digestion
- Controls blood pressure
- Cures diabetes
- Freshens your breath
- Aids in weight loss
- Removes dark circles
- Natural laxatives
- Relieves joint pain
- High silica content brightens and revitalizes skin
- Vitamin a fights cancer and maintains healthy blood cells
- 96% water content hydrated body and flushes toxins
Vaginismus is a condition where vaginal contractions and squeezes may be caused due to pain during intercourse or due to the insertion of objects like tampons. This mildly uncomfortable condition is also characterised by spams and other symptoms like the feeling of coming up against a thick wall which can cause pain. This may be due to a variety of reasons starting from infections to anxiety. To a large extent, the treatment of this condition depends on the cause. Following are the various ways in which this condition can be treated.
- Sex Therapy: A sexologist or an expert who specialises in psychosexual medicine can help in treating this condition by conducting a series of counselling sessions where psychoanalysis will help in understanding and unravelling the cause of the condition. This may be followed by CBT or cognitive behavioural therapy. This kind of therapy usually helps in reprogramming the brain after the root cause for the condition is known.
- Exercises: During sex therapy, the doctor may also teach you various kinds of exercises and vaginal trainers that can help you in strengthening the pelvic floor and relaxing the muscles as well. These vaginal trainers are especially helpful in equipping you suitably so that you can relax your vagina and let the insertion happen. Vaginal trainers consist of four smooth balls of plastic which can be inserted with the help of lubricants to help in stretching the vagina.
- Relaxation: Getting yourself to relax is also a matter of exploration and touching, which can help you understand the kind of touch and the exact areas that make you tense. During sex therapy, you may be taught a technique known as progressive relaxation. This mode includes tensing and relaxing your muscles as you explore by inserting a finger.
- Sensate Focus: This is a part of sex therapy and involves your partner. In this method, you will be asked to abstain from sex and touch each other without going to the genitals and other private parts. This will help in better arousal and sexual stimulation.
- Surgery: The last option for treating a very severe form of this condition is to put the patient through surgery which will seek to remove endometriosis, as these growths in the womb's lining can cause a lot of pain during intercourse. Also, vaginal enlargement surgery can be carried out with the help of episiotomy.
This kind of procedure usually helps in fixing the scar tissue that may have been left from a previous procedure, which can restrict or block the vaginal path. Getting help at the right time for this condition is of great importance so as to have a normal sex life.