Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shah Amit MohanYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old I am having second abortion in span of 5 months by using MTP kit Does it affect my future pregnancy or my severe weight gain. As in my first abortion I gained weight which is very to reduce and can not possibly get rid of it.
I got married last year my husband lives in australia come once in a year for 1 month. Still I didn't get pregnant. Please suggest me.
My wife is unable to produce milk for my new born baby (4 days old. What is the other source. Lactogen or cow milk which is good one.
Hi, I have almost regular periods. My cycle length is 31 days. It has gone up to 33days and down to 28 days rarely. My last periods started on 8th march. I had unprotected sex on 28th march. Is there any chance I may get pregnant? I am going on a tour on April 2nd and 3rd. If at all I get pregnant, will the tour affect it? I am going to a water theme park. Also I recently had a chemical pregnancy on Jan 18th. Bleeding stopped on Jan 26th. This is my first periods after that. So I am bit concerned. Please advice what I need to do.
Sir mere vagina se white white girta h kamar me dard bhi rahta hai aksar aur bht kamjori mahsus Krti hu. Aur sex ke bare me sochne par ye bhut jyada girna start ho jata hai .please iska koi upay btaye help me plz.
Her period time is gaping but she is not pregnant. And she has pain in her stomach. Sir please help use. She is my wife. What can I do now.
This is my 8 day of my missed periods. I got the hcg test done and got 1.2 mlU/ml of hcg. But m getting fatigue and feels heavy head. Is there still any possibility that I have conceived. I usually have cycle of 34 days.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am 36 having too irregular periods and gained weight over 10 kgs. From past 6 months spotting continues daily. Please suggest me remedies.
Hello am 4 month pregnant now. Am having back pain and one side of the stomach is pain in left side. May I know why like that. And am feeling like hungry and after eating also I feel same. please doctor advice me.
To give a baby birth should I do sex with my wife at her current periods date or before and after her periods?
So dont wait start keeping a food diary and revert back with me for any help!