Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Shaddha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair fall since last few years. But now it falling heavily. I have a dandruff problem too. What can I do. Please suggest me best remedy to get rid of this.
Hello, I am 34 y old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do ?
i am aged 60 male. My both knees are always itching and scaling. Everyday i am applying coconut oil but it is uncontrollable. can u please suggest a remedy please.If i scratch the legs a white line is coming.
Sir I there is problem of pale urine when I urinate all time since 2-3 months when I drink lots of water only that time it becomes white but all time yellow also when I do push ups or any exercise or hard masturbation then I feel pain near left right of genital area whats the cause and remedy please help me.
Hi sir, I am 26 years old, unmarried and 100% healthy person. I have went through Erectile dysfunction before 4 months. I was able to recover from it within a week naturally. From then onwards I've been suffering from a lifeless penis in facade state. It needs manual stimulation to erect and one more surprising thing is that I am not getting rock solid erection as earlier (before 4 months). And that too its very soft while I am standing, which is satisfactory while I am on bed. Its completely facing downward until getting my present full election which is 95-100 degrees and softer than earlier (earlier this was 120 degrees approx and rock solid). I have masturbation habit of 5-6 times per week. Now I reduced this to 2-3 times per week. Is anything wrong with my penis? I went through blood pressure, cholesterol, vitamin balancing, sugar, thyroid and etc tests. Everything is normal. No trauma and etc to my penis n the past. Height: 5.4 feet's and weight: 62 kgs.
I have got jaundice of six types which started in my blood, what should be the medicine for my disease and how much months I should take care for the precaution of disease.
Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation.These are some of the techniques which once mastered can help you to delay the ejaculation for a while.
- Deep Breathing : Deep breathing is a form of meditation that can sometimes help control the arousal and tension that leads to early ejaculation. Try to spend five seconds breathing in one deep, full breath, hold it for about three seconds, and then exhale for five seconds. If you can do this for about five minutes without breaking the rhythm, you may be able to use it in the bedroom.
- Stop and start method : This begins as a solo exercise. Begin by masturbating alone, bringing yourself close to orgasm and stopping. After relaxing, continue bringing yourself closer and closer to orgasm until you can't hold it any longer. (Doing this several times by yourself without distraction will help you learn where is point of no return is.) When you feel that you have mastered the technique, the couple should engage in sexual activity that stops short of intercourse.Try to incorporate it smoothly into sex and take advantage of the pauses to focus on sources of pleasure other than the penis.
- The squeeze method: This method requires one of the partners to squeeze the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans (for about 30 seconds), at the same point that the stop-and-start technique would be used just before you are about to ejaculate.The idea is to reduce the erection through squeezing. Just as with the stop-and-start method, your should do it on your own first, master it, and then invite your partner to practice the technique with you.
- Kegel exercise:There's no better method to strengthen the pelvic region than to create a strong pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle), which can help control ejaculation. The easiest way to find this muscle is to see if you can stop the flow of urine when you go to bathroom. It's the PC muscle that you use to do that. Once you find it, practice feeling exactly where it is located and make sure you engage it, rather than using your abdominals, buttocks, or thighs. (These must all stay loose when doing Kegel exercises.) To do Kegels, you will quickly clench and release the PC muscle repeatedly for ten seconds. You should do three sets, with a ten-second break between sets. If you can contract your PC muscle when close to orgasm, you should be able to slow things down.
- Tantric technique:When you approach that point,cease stimulation (i.e., pull out), then contract the PC muscle and lower your chin to your chest (this is important, as it prevents energy from rising too high and making you feel ungrounded). You should then draw in a breath, feeling the warmth of sexual energy rise upwards in your body. Repeat this as needed, until the desire to release is no longer urgent.
Medicinal help is do required in cases of long standing premature ejaculations, Consult privately for complete treatment through the homeopathic way.