Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sen ChitraYour feedback matters!
I have habit of masturbation twice a week. Recently I had sex with my gf whom m going to marry soon. Even before insertion I discharged. During masturbation I cum in 20/to 30/sec. My weight is 75 kg and height 5'10.please help me
During periods can we have sex (from day 1 to day 4) with my partner and also from day 5 to day 7 can sex be done as someone needs his partner to be present then it should be done from day 8 to day 15, please correct if I am wrong and also during first three month of pregnancy sex is prohibited.
My penis is so small and slim and I want to get large and thick have you have any med and also my system is also so week Dr. any med you recomdt me.
I want to masturbate but I fear that this will increase my pimples and may cause erectile dysfunction. Pl. Help me out.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
What are the two types of diseases in which white patches on the skin are the the common symptoms and what are the reasons for these diseases?
Hello sir, I have problem to take out liquid with hand. Hope you understand. Sir I am married and this bad habit I want to leave and even I am getting week interirly please advice me and let me know how I can leave it.
I'm suffering frm fever from yesterday .and now my full body got pain .and also arises some blister in body .so called chicken pox .suggest. Me some medicine which should I take and diet .what to take and not to take.
Premature ejaculation, tiny dick, tight foreskin, pain in upper part, small testicles, man boobs so many problems please suggest something.
Hi, I am working in developers company I am having the urine infection. What should i do? Please advise.
My name is loknath I have constipation problem I tried some medicine but didn't relief please suggest me some effective medicine.
My wife got uterus operation does she get urge for sex. They must have left ovary. Definitely sexual urge is affected. She can take hrt. Which local cream to improve orgasm.
I am having sleep paralysis I see things when I am awake it's real or a myth if it is really happening how to cure it is there any medicine fr it.
Hi I am 25 years old female. I have asthma problem from childhood. Now it has been in extreme condition severe cold cough sometimes earpain chest pain occurs. Please suggest me the medicine.
I heard Malebooster pro which enlarges the penis size. Does it works well? do we enlarge our pennies by using supplements/tablets? Please reply.thanking you.
My mother had sugar. But she controlling sugar with medicine. As she controlled 258 to 158. Only 8 points increased compare with normally. Now is she stopped medicine or not sir.
Mai lagbhag 2.5 year se Scalp Psoriasis (kuch bhag chest, Thigh par) se pirit hu, maine kai Allipathy, Ayurved doctor se dikhaya lekin kuch jyada fayada nahi hua lekin avi mai Homeopathy doctor se dikha raha hu kuch samjh me nahi aa raha hai ki kaun sa traetment karu. Ar. Which is the best treatment of Psoarasis? Homeopathy or Allopathy or Ayurvedic or any other please advice.
Certain diseases are a major cause of concern as often these diseases can cause severe health complications. Various campaigns and awareness have been spread both by the government and NGOs for practicing safe sex to fight against these sexually transmitted diseases.
Here are a few tips on how to avoid contracting sexually transmitted diseases:
- Selective Abstinence: Selective abstinence is when people indulge in certain sexual activities, but limit in what they do to avoid the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. People who do practice selective abstinence run a lower risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, which is also dependent on the type of sexual activity they indulge in as certain sexual acts have a higher chance of spreading STDs than others.
- Using condoms: Using latex condoms decreases the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. If you use lubricants, make sure that they are water based. Condoms are however not 100% effective at preventing sexually transmitted diseases, but reduce the chance of infection to a great extent. It is highly advised to learn how to properly use condoms.
- Mutual monogamy: Another way to avoid getting infected by STDs is to practice mutual monogamy. If you and your partner do not have sex with anyone else, then it greatly reduces the chances of getting infected with sexually transmitted diseases.
- Getting tested: Getting tested for sexually transmitted diseases as well as asking your partner to do so decreases the chances of transmitting sexually transmitted diseases. Refrain from having sex if either of you test positive.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs: Avoiding the usage of recreational drugs and alcohol reduces the chances of contracting STDs. Indulging in sexual activities while being highly intoxicated can both cause you to forget practicing safe sex.
- Practicing healthy habits: Practicing certain healthy habits also reduces the chances of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. These include avoiding sharing towels and undergarments, washing before and after sexual intercourse and getting a vaccination for hepatitis B.
- Low risk and high risk activities: Certain sexual activities such as open mouth kissing and hand to genital contact have a lower risk of infection. Other activities such as oral sex, vaginal intercourse, and genital to genital contact have a higher chance of infection. Understanding the risks better would allow you to avoid contacting diseases easily.