Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
1. Most common cause of pain between 15-35 years of age is fibro-cystic disease, which occurs due to hormonal fluctuations.
2. In fibrocystic disease, there is cyclical pain, which is more in intensity just before the menstrual periods
3. Cyclical pain is commonly seen in patients who are overweight and hypothyrooid.
4. Ultrasound should always be done to rule out any lumps/ cancer.
5. During these episodes of pain, try wearing a sports bra. It offers good support and reduces the pain. You can also apply anti-inflammatory gels over the site of pain.
6. Large cysts (>1.5 cm) should be aspirated - they help in reducing pain
7. Cancer usually presents as a painless lump in the breast
8. Sometimes breast pain can be due to musculo-skeletal causes.
9. If there is one particular point, where pain in occurring (specially close to the middle), then it could be due to costo-chondritis (inflammation of the joint between cartilage and bone)
10. Costo-chondritis can be managed by pain-killers and local injection of steroids
Please make sure you get yourself treated from an expert breast surgeon, who knows the various causes of breast pain and their management.
I am 7 weeks pregnant I am working, I do daily 1 & half hours travel Today I have started pain my upper abdominal I have taken consultation with the doctor she advised me some injection medicines she diagnose its acidic pain kindly suggest do & fonts this time.
Hi, I am married and we are trying for a baby from last 3 months but unable to get success. Please help me.
I am 29 years old. I M a pharmacist I M having irregular periods n spotting. Doctor prescribed me tab Duolton l for 3 months. On my 8th day of period. But is it OK to take that? Because I am having really heavy bleeding on 8th day. 1st 7 days it was moderate bleeding. Will it stop my bleeding. Or should I first take tranexa.
Sir, my wife is pregnant now it is two and half months. I am serving man I want to take her with me for 3 months. Pls guide is it advisable to Cary her with me?
Anorgasmia, also known as Coughlan's syndrome, is a form of dysfunction, which deters your performance in bed. It is defined as the inability of a patient to achieve an orgasm even with adequate stimulation. Anorgasmia may also refer to long delays in achieving an orgasm, causing significant concern or stress to the patient. This condition is more commonly seen in women, especially those in the postmenopausal age group.This is especially common in women.
Cause of Anorgasmia:
- Trauma to the genital or pelvic organs; this trauma can be acquired from straddle injuries, for example falling off a balance beam or a bicycle
- Complications of surgery in the pelvic area
- Gynecologic operations, difficult childbirth and prosthetic procedures
- Diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries and diabetes mellitus
- Psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression or alcoholism
- Certain kinds of drugs such as antidepressant medications
- Addiction to heroin and other opiates
Occasionally, anorgasmia results from a combination of these causes
Symptoms of Anorgasmia: The primary symptom of anorgasmia is the failure to climax during sexual intercourse. Some patients may also experience a decreased intensity of orgasms, take a longer time than usual to achieve orgasms, and experience pain in lower abdomen or pelvic region during sexual intercourse. These symptoms can produce marked distress for the individual.
Types of Treatments Available: Anorgasmia is best managed by a sexual therapist. These experts are specialists in managing sexual dysfunction, and would initially confirm the diagnosis with several blood tests. A thorough neurological examination will be performed and hormone levels, blood sugar and genital blood flow will be evaluated.
Anorgasmia can be treated with:
- Changes in lifestyle and sexual practices
- Minimizing stress and anxiety
- Trying different techniques of sexual stimulation
- Kegel exercises
- Use of several devices, such as vacuum pumps and vibrators
- Cognitive therapy, a form of behavioral therapy that promotes changes in a person's ideas and attitude towards sexual activity)
- Counseling for couples (to allow them to address any issues in the relationship, at home and in the bedroom)
I had sex with a women before 10 days. But during the sex my condom broke up. So m getting frustrated is there problem of aids? Please tell me.
I am facing with period issues, its keep bleeding after period also, have undergone the treatment also. But unable to get ok with it.
I got married before 7 months, me and my husband are trying for children but I am not conceived, we don't have any problems in sex life, kindly advise what I can do like diet, exercise or anything or to whom can we consult please suggest us.
Hi doctor, I have intimated with my wife without any protection after her period till 10 days. How can I know whether she is pregnant or not? if she is pregnant then what should I do to cancel it. Please help. Thanks in advance.
My wife is suffering from heavy beading for 6 years. We also check up gynocologist. But no result. Also check up test for blood, urine & thyroid. All is normal. She give prescription 3 months, folik acid, iron, calcium tablet & syrup. But no result. Period time is 10 days. Please give me suggestion for stop heavy beading.
If you are asked to choose between a beautiful girl who is totally lazy in bed and an average girl with awesome bedmatic skills or a guy with giant penis and tight muscles but unskilled in sex and the average guy who knows how to use his small penis to make you sing, who will you choose
Many people are under the impression that their physical attributes are all that matter in making them someone’s lover.
Interestingly, this is only true to a very limited extent.
Yes, you may get a lot of attention for pretty face, big butt, nice cleavage, fresh boobs, fine muscles, hunky body big penis, sweet talking…
But it is what you can and/or cannot do when it comes to the bedroom that will make you last as the sexual partner of that person in the long run.
Now, no matter your body type, there are certain things that will make you sexually attractive and preferred by your lover….
Be clean always – a clean sex partner is gold. When it is seen that your body is always clean and edible, you will be more appreciated sexually. A man for example will not mind eating his girl’s salad if she smells normal down there…
Make sounds and speak during sex – sex is as much about what we say as what we do. So make an effort to speak with your partner about how the sex makes you feel, about what you want and about what you want to do to him or her. Dirty talk, moaning and other coital sounds make the sexual experience more memorable…
Keep your body in shape – the best thing you can do for you and your sex partner is to keep your body in shape as much as possible because the more fit your body is, the better it is for sex. Eating healthy and exercising is good because it boosts your libido and allows you to execute challenging bedroom moves – sex positions…
Be willing to satisfy your partner – one funny thing about sex is that we don’t always get into the mood the same time and this time difference can lead to issues in regular relationships. You should not make a habit of turning him/her down every time because that is like saying “I’m not interested in you.” You should make efforts to give that thing your partner wants in bed, be it oral, a sex toy or some other fetish – as long as it doesn’t harm you in any way…
One last thing, always be willing to reciprocate
If you get a sexual favour from him/her, try to give back because that is the way to keep the romance hot and spicy.