Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Khalate
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Seema KhalateYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 22 years old Male, I am felling very much weak these days. Due to my exams I am habituated to study whole night. But because of weakness in body I am unable to concentrate on my studies and feeling very much sleepy. What should I do to gain more energy in body without any harm. please provide me detail solution.
I am 20 years old girl. I having acne problem since from the age of 17 they are not have been cure till. I take doctors prescribed medicine since from last two year n I feel that result of medicine is zero kindly tell me what cure should I take.
Doctor please tell me the best Medicine for sour throat, and also I m facing coughing problem, I often have coughing issues within a time period of 1 to 2 months is it a matter of concern!
Is it safe to grind and reduce tooth size. I have big squirrel front tooth and it's very uneven at the end.
My BP is increased by taking stress & tension only since 3 months otherwise no then should I take tablet to control BP? I have no permanent BP I have much work-pressure.
There is a sensation of burning in my penis at the time of urination and after while. It feels a desire to urinate again to stop that sensation. What is the cause for it, and what can I do for relief?
Sudden cardiac arrest (sca) is a condition where the heart suddenly stops beating. Without the heartbeat to pump it, oxygenated blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs. If it is not treated within minutes, sca typically causes death. However, cpr can double, or even triple, a victim’s chances of survival if it is administered properly. Here’s a list of facts about sudden cardiac arrest and what you can do to help save lives.
1. Sudden cardiac arrest (sca) is a leading cause of death in the united states.
2. An estimated 382, 800 people experience sudden cardiac arrest in the united states each year.
3. Approximately 92% of those who experience sudden cardiac arrest do not survive.
4. Sca kills more than 1, 000 people a day, or one person every 90 seconds, than the number of deaths each year from breast cancer, lung cancer, stroke or aids.
5. Cardiovascular disease attributable to sca, where the heart abruptly and unexpectedly ceases to beat so that no blood can be pumped to the rest of the body.
6. The most common cause of sca is a heart rhythm disorder (arrhythmia) called ventricular fibrillation (vf). Vf is an “electrical problem” in the heart. Without immediate emergency help, death follows within minutes of an episode of ventricular fibrillation.
7. Sca most often occurs in patients with heart disease, especially those who have congestive heart failure and have had a heart attack.
8. It is estimated that 95 percent of victims who experience sca die before they reach a hospital or some other source of emergency help.
9. As many as 75 percent of people who die of sca show signs of a previous heart attack. Eighty percent have signs of coronary artery disease.
10. Sca is not a random event. Although it may occur in outwardly healthy people, most victims do have heart disease or other health problems, often without being aware of it.
Most victims of sudden cardiac arrest die because they are not able to get immediate medical help. However, cpr can keep oxygen-rich blood pumping through the body until emergency medical help can arrive. Cpr training is something that anyone can learn and that everyone should learn. While it would be nice to be able to save the life of a stranger, statistics show that the life you save will most likely be that of a loved one.