Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Seema D WalkeYour feedback matters!
Greetings doc. I am experiencing this very unusual and Inexpressible feeling on my back and other body parts. I suddenly get a very poky feeling. I feel like I have been pricked with thorns I get this for 2-3 seconds and it goes. I am afraid if I will be able to describe it correctly. There is no trace of rash or anything such. Its moderate heat here I don't knw if it's because of heat or lack of moisture. I tried putting powder for it but it resulted in no good. Ps: I am undergoing a 1 month treatment to cure my fungal infection near my pubic area. It keeps coming back so I am on treatment for it. What cn I do to get relief for the above problem please help.
I am 21 years old I fall from bike last week now I pain in my leg what I do sir give proper solution.
I have back pain last 2 months, I use solution for pain relief but it is no result, so what should I do.
I am 24 years old. Suffering with back pain I can not able to sit straight. Kept ointment but no use.
I have been suffering from lower back ache for more than 5 years. Consulted doctors. They are suggesting pain killers. Using of them is bringing acidity.
Dear doctor I am suffering from leg knee pain from last 5 years and nothing show in xray so what can I do for that.
I am having pain at a particular point in my left side of the lower back . I have been going through the same since last 4 months but no relief got. I have gone for alot of medicines, got some accupressure as well aswell since last two weeks i have been taking the physiotherepy seddions of lft and diathermy . Recently my physiotherepist asked me to discontinue the sessions for a few days and go for some calcium and muscle strenthing medines-"TRIPLE A CAL-OS, and "QZEN-C, The pain is increasing when I sit in a same posture for half an hour or so. Please give me your advise for the same. Thank you
I have a knee joint pain. I will go gym every 5 days in a week. Is this because of over weight lifting?
I am regular gymmer, I do intense exercise for 1 hr daily, 6 days a week. I feel kind of pain in the part I stress on I.e if do biceps exercise, then I do feel kind of pain biceps and likewise in other parts as well. My question is that it normal or should I take any good medicine or should I take calcium tablets? And I lift heavy. Please do let me if it is normal or need to take any medication. Thanks respected doctors.
My back is always get pain whenever I seat or sleep kindly advice me what I should do. Pl suggest any doctor name.
I am 80 years old male. I have stiffness and pain in neck shoulders hip thighs and legs. Its severe when I get up in the morning and eases on activities walking etc. Have had it for the last fortnight. Please Advise.
I am 20 years old boy I have back pain for last 1 year which was getting severe and I could even sit for 15 minutes continuously do I stop my studies, and I Take Medicines but no use now one of leg has less strength than my right leg and I feel bad while walking. Please make me know what can I do now?
A three-step plan to relieve pain
1. Always do stretches and back strengthening exercises in the morning before the day's activities tire the back and at night to relax the muscles after a long day!
2. Use a cushion/or a back support when you sit on a chair. Use an ergonomic chair to sit at your desk. Take breaks every hour and walk around even to drink water or for making a cup of green tea! be mobile, but not on the mobile!
3. De-stress. Wellness encompasses mind and body relaxation. So meditate and breathe right. Eat healthy. Sleep well.
I have knee pain from last four months I have gone to a doctor who give me a liquid medicine named omilcal suspension with calcium supplements ,Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12.
I got typhoid 2 months before. It was for 15 days, I got recovered but now I am having a strange problem when ever I sit and stand-up I am getting severe muscle pain at this and below knees, can anybody help me on this.
Hi There I have pain, felt stiffness and cramp in back side of right leg below the knee. Can you please advise me? Best Regards.
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.