Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Seema D WalkeYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female and from past 6 years I sometimes felt stretchiness and pain in my nerves usually at hand and fingers. What could be the probable sign of this.
Sir my back born is day by day going to week And shoulders also I suffering from back pain and shoulders pain.
I am 42 years. Old. I have backache (from neck to back) since from 1 years. I have taken medicine. Bt it is not working. Please advice. It is giving me very much pain.
I am suffering from pain in my left knee for the last 15/20 years. The pain is acute on the left side just below the knee cap. I am applying an oil-message but no significant relief.
I am 64 years. For the last 2 years I am not able to walk continuously as I stared severe pain in the hip bone on the right side. After resting for few minutes pain subsides. I have tried with ayurvedic oil and exercise on cycle. But there is no improvement. Can you suggest how do I about. I am hectic business traveler.
I am having a knee pain. As per doctor it is arthritis & further muscular above knee. During the investigation it is also observed D-25 is 9.5 instead of 30.
I am 36 years old I have shoulder problem since last 1 year, I am tax consultant and doing work 6-7 hrs computer works. So what should i do for relief from frozen shoulder ?
I am having pain on my back and I realised pain after 4 to 5 hrs of sleep everyday in the morning. During daytime everything is normal.
My wife is about 30 years of age. She is having very often a typical pain in nerve at waist back those days when her work load is high or walks a lot. The pain is sometimes like a sciatica pain typo. Plz suggest.
I am 68 years old male having problem of nerve compression in L2, L3 and L4 areas of spine. I am managing with some exercises and some pain reliever medication. But now I Have started feeling feeling little numbness feeling in my left foot and right hand fingers along with left foot drop. Kindly suggest how I should take up further medication or treatment. Thanks.
Last month, I went swimming for 2-3 days after a long time. After that I developed pain in my shoulders and upper arms. The pain subsided after one week. Now the pain is back in the same area and it is a lot more than before. It increases when I walk and it hurts when I lift my arm up or backwards. I have taken many painkillers but nothing is working. It's a lot of pain in my upper arms and shoulders.
Hi, recently I felt swelling at the end of my skull behind the left ear and the feeling is bad AlL over body including dizziness, lack of concentration etc.I am having severe Gas, acidity and heartburn problem including shoulder and neck pain. Now my Heartbeat is very fast and loud sometimes. This left side pain is confusing if it is related to heart problem. I don't know if I have heart or lung problems. Swelling receded after I used heating pad. But now feeling slow pain on the left side of skull end and heart problem is there. I have cut smoking otherwise I am a healthy guy. Please advise.
I have back pain and leg pain help me to remove this pain please lets send me this message to inform you.
I am 58 years old, have a triggering thumb. Was given an injection 5 months ago at the base of the thumb and it was Ok, but for last about a month the thumb has started triggering and is stiff and painful while bending and the joint at the base is also painful. Please advise.
My mom has sever pain in knees and hamstring her knees have swelling. This aggregates when she eat anything sour she is in ger pre-menopause period and over weight. Her weight is 90 kg and height 5.2. She is 47 years old. She have difficulty in walking due to pain. She takes bio-c+, tellzy 40 and proloxment tablet.
I am 35 years old and have spodelosis. My left arm pains. I have tingling in ring and small finger, wrist pain swelling on shoulder above breast which causes pain in breast as well. Please advice what should I do ?
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.