Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sayali ShindeYour feedback matters!
At present my hba1c report is 6.82 what I have to do and which medicine I have to take please let me know thanks.
The theory behind the anti-calorie diet is that they contain a negligible amount of calories. The body spends more calories in digesting them than their combined calorie value of the diet. Whether or not it is a true statement, it is pretty evident that the following food items have scant calorie value and will not even put a dent in your daily diet:
- Celery: A hundred grams serving of celery contains 16 calories. The water content of this food is close to 90 percent. The stringy covering only holds the water content inside. As such the body spends much more energy in digesting this food. Celery, therefore, is a perfect definition of anti-calorie food.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a great vegetable that helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases and cancer. The count of calorie is extremely less in cabbage. The body can digest it without any additional effort. It’s filling nature addresses hunger while making sure that the body digests it easily. It is estimated that 100 grams of cabbage contain only 20 calories.
- Cucumber: Cucumber has close to 95 percent of water content. Being light weight and less filling, this food can be consumed until one is full. This is perhaps the reason why cucumber finds a place in almost every salad along with other low-calorie fruits and vegetables. 100 grams of cucumber contains mere 16 calories, making it the ideal anti-calorie food.
- Mushroom: Mushrooms are a great replacement for high-calorie foods. A mere 22 calories in a 100-gram serving makes them an ideal item to be a part of the anti-calorie diet. The fungi presents in mushrooms are not only good for health, but is extremely light weight. It can be consumed along with other food items as a side dish or in the form of soup.
- Watermelon: Despite its sweet nature, watermelon has a surprisingly low-calorie count. Apart from being extremely light weight, watermelon can be easily digested and has antioxidant properties. A 100 gram serving of watermelon has only 30 calories. This, however, should not be taken daily, if you are very health conscious.
- Tomatoes: The red tomatoes are one of the healthiest foods that are easily available. It can prevent serious diseases such as cancer and heart blockages. A calorie count of 17 makes it a great fruit to be included in the anti-calorie diet.
- Lemons: Although lemon has a calorie count of 30, it can be included in the anti-calorie diet to ensure a different flavor in your diet. It can be consumed in the form of juice to finish your meal or start a day. Its vitamin C content is extremely beneficial for the body.
Hello doctor! My father has diabetes (type 2), high cholesterol and high blood pressure. He is of 56 years old and of 5'5 height and 67 kgs. Can you please suggest a diet chart for a day for him, I'm really worried about him. And what other things which needs to be done to keep him healthy. Thank you doctor.
What should I do for stone problem? I am suffering from past 6 months. Is there any homemade technique to avoid stone problem.
Im having problem relating to my digestion I have tried many remedies but it don't work I can't eat anything im loosing weight need suggestion please.
I am 62 years old, suffering with mild depression and racing heart and little increase of cholesterol and taking pills from last 20 days like p ropanolol, clonazepam, atorvastatin, help me to get natural therapy to get of it.
I am 30 year old male, I have a hair fall problem since last five year. I lost most of hair from my head. Whem I am eat some spicy food at that time lot's of sweating from hair.
My wife is pregnant and she is in her 8th months. She has regular backache and swelling of feet. What to do.
Sir blood test kiya urin test kiya thyroid test bhi kiya report nil aya tha aur Dr. ne tablet diya ovalife liya tha 2 month continue abhi m.c ke bad folinex diya hai 1 mahine ke liye aur 5 din ke liye clofert diya hai but yahi pichli bhar bar bhi diya kuch asar nai pada aur abhi vahi dawai chal rahi hain.
Hello sir/madam. I have operated my kidney Stone recent one month ago. Now I so weak. please tell me the best diet or therapy to recover my health.
I have a desk job and in the last two years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Similarly a person with t2dm should also follow a regimen of regular exercise to burn extra calories, make insulin work better and prevent adding additional weight to already existing. Regular exercise particularly out door activity gives a feeling of well being and freshness. Ideal exercise is brisk walking for at least one hour or if one can jog or run nothing like it. I am myself a t2dm patient but I do jog over 12 to 16 kms evry alternate days. I also run half marathons like scmumbai marathon since last four years, plus kaveri trail marathon at srirangpattan and bangalore marathon. Exercise for half an hour just makes you sweat a bit but does not help in loosing weight.
Hence I would advise all diabetes patients to consider out door exercise as part of their life style.