Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SayaliYour feedback matters!
Having a small setback doesn't mean you're a smoker again. Most people try to quit smoking several times before they kick the habit for good. Identify the triggers or trouble spots you ran into and learn from your mistakes.
1. You're not a failure if you slip up. It doesn't mean you can't quit for good.
2. Don't let a slip become a mudslide. Throw out the rest of the pack. It's important to get back on the non-smoking track now.
3. Look back at your quit log and feel good about the time you went without smoking.
4. Find the trigger. Exactly what was it that made you smoke again? decide how you will cope with that issue the next time it comes up.
5. Learn from your experience. What has been most helpful? what didn't work?
6. Are you using a medicine to help you quit? call your doctor if you start smoking again. Some medicines cannot be used if you are smoking at the same time.
I am 27 year old I have pain in my left leg from last night I take pain killer but there are no relief kindly suggest me medicine or advice thank you.
I had fungal infection in my scrotum I was taking allopathic treatment and now im fine But still itching is bothering me What to do?
Hello doctor I am 27 years old married last two year I didn't have kids so this month I did tube test and it's showed both the tube r fine and I did UPT test last Sunday it came out positive but rite now on my left side of my uterus I feel some thing heavy what is it and my doctor told me the my right follicular is only going to rupture this month then why do I get pain on my left side is there any problem.
Hi am 23 years old guy. I get sexual urges so I do masturbate daily by watching porn. I have noticed that I have hairfall issue. Is that because of the masturbation? Pls help me out.
I am suffering from pimples on my face. It is too much paining and I can't able to get relief. It is bigger than a normal pimple Please help me what should I do.
I am very thin as compared to my age, also I feel weakness some times, then what should I do, should I go for Jim, or any other.
I am 34 and diabetic and hypertension for 1 year and medicated with GLYCIPHAGE SR 500 nd NEBICARD 5 as medicines. I am having a erection problem and cannot satisfy my wife. Any homoeopathic solution with no side effects?
Hi Father's age is 55 years. To gain strength what nutrition you can suggest. I heard Ensure nutrition is best. Please guide.
I am having high blood pressure about 140/95 What are suggestions to get it normal without medicine.
In my urine, 420000 e-coli bacteria present. Is any relation for digestive problems? My stomach is swelling, even am not taking water. I don't know reason? Please help me.
Hey doctor I have some problem in my teeth, when I drink some cold water, there is a serious severe in my teeth.
I am 40 years old I have back pain and knee pain and over weight please get one medicine for me please help me.?
Sir mjhe sex related issue h mai hand practice jyada krta hu lekin ab mai jab bhi sex krta hu to Usne dhilapan rehta h tight ni ho pata h jiske karan mai sex bhi ni kar pata.
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.