Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savita KhetreYour feedback matters!
For e.g. I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I vomit whenever I travel in a vehicle. Even if the distance is very small I vomit everything I have eaten. This has made my life difficult. What is the solution?
Hi I am 32 married from delhi. I have exceptionally beautiful and hot wife. Since beginning I always feel like licking women's ass deep. Especially who r rich and beautiful and hot and young. And sometimes I even dream of licking their shit too. Does the same with my wife. Is it any kind of sickness. Or would it affect my health physically or mentally in future. Pls suggest. I can't resist thinking about it even a single day. I am concerned.
I am losing hair. What diet or oil should I use to prevent hair loss? What precautions should I take & nutrients in daily diet. Thanks.
I am 25 years old man and I have suffering from many side effects of Masturbation, I am addicted to Masturbation from last 10 years now the condition become worst to worst day by day. The side effect which I feels are as Follow. Lack of Confidence Back pain Joint pain in all over body even in fingers is also Back pain Bone pain Eye pain and dark circles Sleep disorder Digestive condition become worst Hair loss and thinking of hair Lack of energy Lack of concentration I am single. But confident when I will be Mary so I can't satisfy my wife coz of sex problems. Besides of all these main thing is I can't stop Masturbation. After 2 days I masturbate. Again nd again. Please help me how I can stop this addiction. I am in very problem Sir.
Sir I'm suffering from urine leakage problems but it's not like urine ,it is transparent liquid .it's happens only when I talk to my fiance and I'm not able to control when it happen.
I have cavity in my teeth's and my teeth's are not so healthy what should I do? Is it possible to cure by a healthy diet and some home made medications.
I'm married I have one kid 4 years old he had my feed. My problem is my breast size is small I want to increase my breast size please help me.
I am 19 year old boy and I have a problem of constipation from last 2 weeks. Now what can I do for relief from constipation.
I am having irritation in my left eye. Sometimes it continually flapped, water discharge also occurs few times. What can be the issue? And how to solve that. Thankyou.
As we are listening in news that so many peoples are dying due to sunstroke. Can you please give me some tips how to prevent sunstroke.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my skin. I used panderm cream for 15 days but didn't see any change. What should I do?
Ayurvedic Perspective of Migraine and its management
Migraine is one of the worst headaches a person can experience. It is described as a throbbing or pulsating pain that can be on one side of the head. It can begin in a specific area and then spread while it builds in intensity. A migraine is associated with nausea and vomiting. The person will also be sensitive to light, sounds and even certain smells. Sleeping can be difficult and many people become depressed. They can last for a couple of hours or for several days.
Therapies Generally Used.
External treatments along with the internal preparations are very effective in chronic conditions. Panchakarma helps to remove the accumulated toxins and help to strengthen the nerve system. Involvement of other systemic disorders is also taken into account before deciding the treatment protocols.
1. Thala pothichil : Various kinds of paste (grinded mixture of selected herbs in suitable liquid media ) over the forehead / entire head help for the sudden relief from the ache. The preparations help to normalize the hyper action of the nerve cells and regulates the blood circulation towards the brain
2. Thalam : Special herbal powders suitable to reduce the Dosha vitiation, are selected and mixed with suitable liquid media(oils/ghee) and this medicated herbal paste is applied lukewarm over the crown of head (Anatomically over the Bregma point on skull). (Dur 25-45min).
3. Shiro abhyanga : Head Massaging with Oils suitable for the Dosha vitiation, helps to increase the blood circulation towards brain and also helps to relax the spastic muscles on head. Special care is taken to massage the Marmas or the Vital points on head which have marvelous results.
4. Nasya : Nasya (application of herbal preparations through nostrils) is one of the treatments which directly acts on the nerves and removes the toxins accumulated in the sinuses. Mucus lining inside the nostrils are one of the areas where numerous nerve endings are exposed. The medicated oils applied through Nasya directly acts on these nerve endings and help to pacify Vata Dosha in disturbed nerves and control the abnormal impulses gernerated by these nerves. The special preparations used for Nasya drains the mucus deposited in the sinuses thereby the pressure in this area is relieved. The medicinal contents of the oils administered, stimulate the higher centers of brain which have actions on regulation of endocrine, nervous system and circulatory functions.
5. Shiro dhara : Shiro dhara with Takram (medicated butter milk) is also another important therapy which is used to control the vitiated vata kapha doshas localized head.(Dur 25-75min) Other Panchakarma treatments like Vasti (a course of medicated oil and decoction enemas), Virechana (purgation) also helps to put the toxins out from the body.
After the Panchakarma therapies, special preparations called Rasayana (immunoregulatory) is administered. Rasayana preparations improve the immune system further improving the perception of sense organs. Migraine due to other systemic involvement like psychological problems, digestive problems, blood pressure, ophthalmic problems, immune problem, improper menstruation, etc will be relieved when treated according to the specific treatment told for these diseases.