Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savita
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SavitaYour feedback matters!
My last period date is 20 nov. I have sex with my parter in unsafe days I have feeling dizziness from 6 dec today I tested pregnancy test it is negative what is the reason? Please suggest
Hi I was taking contraception tablet and I have stopped and I got bleeding for 15 days now doctor suggested me to take sysron and tablet for 5 days two tablet and 25 days one tablet. Now when I will get periods and will I get pregnant soon.
Hi my age is 26 year . Actully periods time se 2 4 din pahle aa jaata hai back pain hoti hai. Or usse kafi pahle white pani aata rahta hai. Kafi patla to kabhi gadha. Or jab se humne din pratidin week hote ja rhe hai. please help
Hi, I have a problem, seems to be simple but it will make me so down. I am having proper food (3 times a day), very thin (height-168cms, weight-45kg). My problem is I will be tired very soon, irregular periods, I feel my brain will start thinking more unwanted and I start speaking, these are symptoms for my tiredness, soon I will be tried. I will be knowing what I m talking n also knowing soon I will tried, I should stop talking n all, but I wont. I will be telling all this to my friends if any are beside me. Once I feel tired I will be normally from my mind n heart but all my energy will be down. My body will numb, especially lips- my lips will start tingling which is bit scary and it will spread all over the body, where I can't have a movement. Once I sat for more than 3hrs with this problem waiting for my friend. Sometimes eating chocolate helps. I am 26, unmarried, female. Please help me with this,
Sir Meri wife 5 month 10 day ki pregnant hai aur me uske sath continue sex karana chahta hoon koi problem to nahi hogi aur agar hogi to kya problem hogi aur sath hi bataye ki me apni wife ke sath sex continue kab tak kar sakta hoon aur kis prakar kar sakata hoon jisse wife ko koi problem na ho aur intercourse ka best tarika bataye jabki sir agar me kabhi sex karata hoon to penis ko vegina ke andar dheeme dheeme dalta hoon aur kabhi semen ko vegina me hi nikaal deta hoon kabhi vegina ke ooper to sir sahi tarika bataye ki kya me continue sex kar sakata hoon aur agar kar sakata hoon to kaise karoon.
I and my girlfriend had sex on 1st of this month at 4 Am and on the same day she had the I-Pill tablet at 4 Pm and next day on 2nd sept we had sex twice same day but I did not had intercourse and yesterday night (14/9/17) she had a little bleeding brownish in colour we thought it is periods but she didn't had the bleeding today but there's pain in her stomach (15/9/17) why it is so? Ist because of I-pill tablet symptoms or is this symptoms of pregnancy? Please any Dr. can answer me accurately I will be thankful.
Doctor I did hpt on my 40th day of periods it's shown negative. So we go for consultation doctors said me that now only egg is broken so wait for few days. My family not satisfy with this so they take me to another doctor on the next day. They give me cycloreg tab for 3 days. After 10 days also I am not getting my period. Is this possible for pregnancy.
Breakfast is the most significant meal of the day which helps in boosting the energy which will empower people to carry on all through the day. Having a platter of healthy breakfast improves physical and mental health, and it should ideally be low in fat, cholesterol and sodium content and high in minerals, proteins and vitamins content. Preparation of conventional and nutritious meals in the morning is becoming rare due to our preoccupation with different tasks, and this is where the role of cornflakes comes into being.
Cornflakes are widely acknowledged breakfast cereal and help in preparing meals in almost no time. It is low in fat, provides energy and is highly nutritious. And, the best part is that the cornflakes come in different flavours and are easily available in the market worldwide. The breakfast cereal is produced by combining sugar with milled corn and high fructose corn syrup. It is proven that these flakes offer an easy utilisation of the minerals, vitamins and other nutrients than its non-milled counterparts.
There are different varieties of cornflakes, which include:
- Cornflakes with milk: Cornflakes are a protein rich food. Protein is essential for the red blood cells and for the right functioning of the antibodies which resist infection. Having this type of cornflakes helps in the regulation of the hormones and enzymes as well as repairing body tissues.
- Frosted cornflakes: This cornflakes meal is particularly desirable for growing children. They are considered a rich source of protein, calcium and mineral and the added sugar gives the energy to function properly.
- Honey Cornflakes: Honey cornflakes are quite favourite among kids and adults alike. As they are rich in all the nutrients whereas honey provides thiamin, niacin, riboflavin along with vitamin B6 and vitamin B12. So, you should consider adding this cereal to your daily meals.
- Almond cornflakes: Like honey cornflakes, this variant also combines the goodness of both almonds and cornflakes. Almonds help to improve mental health, strengthens muscles and tissues, prolongs life, and enhances the texture of skin and hair. It is also found beneficial in curing cough and preventing asthma. Thus, you must invest in almond cornflakes for its high nutritional value.
- Carotenoid cornflakes: You can also look for cornflakes rich in beta-cryptoxanthin which is required for improving the health of lungs and prevention of lung cancer. It also assists in promoting cardiovascular health when consumed at moderate levels every day. It is also recommended for individuals suffering from renal issues, and the carotid pigment is associated with prevention of muscular cancer.
- Crushed cornflakes: Though this is not any distinct type of cornflakes, it can be purchased separately and taken in place of breadcrumbs. They make a healthy breakfast when you combine crushed cornflakes with yogurt, pudding or plain milk.
These are the primary variants of the cornflakes, and each of them offers a host of benefits which make them a preferred choice in daily snacks and breakfast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.