Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savita Dimble
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savita DimbleYour feedback matters!
This problem to my friend she has problem of white water discharge in the age of 15. Some one told me it's leucorrhoea but in leucorrhoea the white water discharge is coming in more qty but in this case it come in very low qty. So is this also leucorrhoea or something else I and my friend so stressed pls give some good suggestions.
Unlike the allopathic form of treatment, ayurveda contains more than a few tablets and capsules. Ayurveda is a way of life that looks into what you eat, how you breathe, your exercise regimen etc. According to the ayurvedic texts, the air you breathe and the condition of your nasal passage through which air enters your body has a big impact on your health.
Nasya is the ayurvedic practice of lubricating your nasal passages. This not only keeps the nasal passages and sinuses clear but is also beneficial for the cervical lymph which maintains the immunity (learn more to improve the immunity system) of the ear, nose and throat. Nasya is especially beneficial in the winter months and can be practiced by both children and adults.
Some of the other benefits of nasya are:
- It promotes hair growth
- It enhances the functioning of sense organs
- It boosts immunity
- It shows down the aging process.
Nasya is best practiced after neti or the ayurvedic nasal cleaning procedure. After the debris in the nasal passages has been cleaned by neti, allow the passages to air dry for a while. You will need specialized herbal oil also known as nasya oil. You can buy this online or at any ayurvedic chemist. some of the common herbs used in nasya oil are pippali, apamarg, vidanga, vacha, saindhava and hingu.
Nasya can be varied by the type of oil used and the amount of oil used. Some common types of nasya include Virechana nasya, Pratimarsha nasya, Avapeedana and Dhooma Nasya. the optimal time to practice nasya also varies according to the disease or condition being treated. the best time to practice nasya to relieve Kapha disorders is in the morning. Practicing nasya in the afternoons is beneficial for pitta related problems and practicing this in the evening can help treat vata disorders.
To practice nasya, lie down on your back and tip your head backwards. Put a few drops of the oil in your nose and inhale sharply. You should be able to feel the oil hit the back of your throat. When practicing nasya on a child, use minimal oil. You could also dab the oil on with a cotton swab as their nasal passages are very delicate.
Nasya can also be performed by blowing dry powders into the nose rather than oil. This is known as pradhamana nasya. This is used to treat a number of diseases including cervical lymph adenitis, tumors, epilepsy, drowsiness, certain skin diseases, sinusitis and headaches.
Hi, One of my cousin married few years back, still they do not have baby, both are physically fine, could you please suggest some good medication or solution. They are trying lot and they want baby.
I am unable to insert my penis into my girlfriend's vagina. Will you please tell me solution other than consulting a doctor?
I did sex on 17 July nd my period date was 26 July I did pregnancy test twice nd it was negative nd after this I had period on 12 aug means 15 days late so I am worry about pregnancy pls help.
I am 24 years old, got married recently in jan 2015, till jan my periods were perfect, I didn't have any problems, but last 3 months my blood flow during periods is fluctuating, in feb I have blood clots and heavy flow for 9 hours, in march it is very very less, april it is too heavy like feb with blood clots and in may it is moderate but these 3 months my blood flow was like water, like liquid. Please help me I am worried about this. And I travalled internationally these 3 months, I visited us and came back to india. Let me know what can I do to get back my normal periods.
Hi doctor, I am married since 3 years now. I am not able to conceive due to few ovulation issues (pcos) I am getting treated for it. As my husband stays in aboard we do not meet frequently for long time. However my husband supports me with this pregnancy issue. But I am unable to take it easy. I am always worried day and night all the time my mind & heart talks only about my pregnancy whether I will be able to conceive or not. Will I be a mother or not. I continuously pray to god all the day, Talk to him about this. Now I am getting pressurised by my IN-laws for kids. I am unable to share my thoughts and feelings to anyone. I am restless all the time. Its like I am ruining inside. I am even trying to control this all my encouraging myself but at end I remain sad. Plzz help me. How should I make myself mentally strong.
1. You have a positive body image - Dwelling on the size of your thighs or belly de focuses you from pleasurable sensations during sex. In turn, that can affect things like lubrication and the ability to have an orgasm. Exercise—regardless of weight loss—has been shown to boost self-esteem and body confidence.
2. You're not embarrassed to ask for what you want - "Good sex is all about finding your perfect recipe. While you can't expect your partner to read your mind, he or she should be open to learning about and responding to what you want. If you find it hard to express your sexual hopes, you may find emailing or texting your partner about your fantasies is easier than face-to-face declarations of desire.
3. Sometimes you schedule - Scheduling sex is a good idea. Plan your night around it. Get the kids dinner and put them to bed. Then do something to de-stress—like massaging each other or watching a movie together. You'll find it easier to get in the mood after relaxing.
4. Quality over quantity - Whether you're doing it a few times a week or once a month, focusing on a number isn't a great way to assess your sex life. Putting pressure on yourself to have more sex may turn it into another to-do item, which drives down satisfaction. On the other hand, the study authors say traveling to places or going on date nights—opening up natural opportunities to have sex more often—may make it the quality of your sex life more better.
5. You like sex - No matter how many times a week or month you get busy, whether you orgasm, the most important sign is that you enjoy sex. Do you feel closer to your partner afterwards? Are you in a better mood? Those are the questions that really have meaning.
6. You skip pity sex - It's when you have sex because your partner wants to—even though it's the last thing you want. mercy sex is acceptable on occasion, but a steady diet of it can tank your libido by training your brain to think of sex as a work. It's completely fine to turn down your partner in a nice way if you're not feeling like it. But if you do say no, try to be the one who initiates sex the next time to show your partner you desire him.
7. You know when to change things up - In the real world, it's hard to fake your way through sex. If you're not enjoying it, chances are your partner can tell, Most couples find they get stuck in a certain sexual routine, and they may feel less interested in sex if it feels like they're in a rut. Although it requires a little extra effort, switching rooms or outfits or positions are all simple ways to make sex feel fresh again.
8. You're happy together - It sounds simple, but there's a strong link between sexual satisfaction (factors like having interest in sex, feeling good about how often it happens, and infrequent arguments about sex) and happiness in your relationship. Relationship satisfaction fuels attraction, carving the way for better sex. So if you're into your partner, your sex life is probably in good shape.
9. You've got a racy vocabulary - Whether you're sending a flirty text message or whispering something into your partner's ear, sexual lingo is linked to greater sexual satisfaction for both men and women, This is the little things you do to and for each other that keep you physically and romantically bonded.
10. You don't worry about the occasional Highs and lows in your sex life - It's important to have realistic ideas about what a healthy sex life is. Namely, it won't always be passionate and intense, and the frequency will ebb and flow throughout your relationship. If you accept there's no right or wrong way to be sexual, and you and your partner are open with each other about when you're feeling it and when you aren't, that indicates a healthy sex life
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
MS sexuality, M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PHD Cognitive Behavior Modification, fellowship from Mount Sinai School of Medicine in Treatment Resistant Depression
Can beer be a healthy drink? Despite the common myths surrounding alcohol consumption and the adverse effects that it has on a person in the long run, a controlled and well-balanced intake of beer is not as bad as it would seem.
Here are a few reasons proving that beer can be healthy for you if taken in the right amount and quantity:
- In comparison to other alcoholic beverages, beer is relatively healthier for your kidneys. As a matter of fact, studies show that a bottle of beer can actually reduce the risk of acquiring kidney stones by up to 40%.
- Fiber, as we all know, plays a vital role in digestion. The presence of up to one gram of soluble fiber in just a 30ml glass of beer (dark beer, in particular) makes the beverage very beneficial for digestion.
- Fiber present in beer can also help reduce the level of LDL cholesterol (a harmful proponent of cholesterol).
- It has been proved that beer is a rich source of various B vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- The presence of both nicotinic acid and Lactoflavin in beer makes it an effective cure for insomnia.
- Beer is also helpful in the prevention of blood clots.
- The presence of high levels of silicon in beer is responsible for bestowing a stronger bone density.
- Studies have concluded that beer can also reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Unlike their non-drinking counterparts, beer drinkers are less vulnerable of experiencing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- Because of the presence of certain vitamins, beer has a ton of healthy nourishing benefits for the skin.
- Beer is also useful in fighting against stress.
What are the recommended safe limits of Beer?
- Men should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Women should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Pregnant women or women trying to conceive should not drink alcohol at all. If they do choose to drink, to minimise the risk to the baby, they should not drink more than 1-2 units of beer once or twice a week and should not get drunk.
Despite the above people with increased Triglyceride, Uric Acid should be restricted for consumption of alcohol. People with fatty liver patient with other medication for hypertension, etc. also should refrain from drinking.
People with diabetes who drink should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines:
- Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one day period if you are a man, or one drink if you are a woman.
- Drink beer only with food.
- Drink slowly.
- Avoid "sugary" mixed drinks, sweet wines or cordials.