Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savita DimbleYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I am 30 years male my blood group is O positive and my wife A negative also hemoglobin less to average have any problem have due to delivery. Pls give ans.
I have three basic questions related to pregnancy of my wife who is in her eleventh week of first trimester. Ques-1 my wife after missing her last period undergone a home pregnancy test which was +ve and visited the hospital, but doctor did not go with hcg blood test and rather gave urine test kit again and confirmed pregnancy, she has also started her prenatal pills and vaccination. Is it ok? Ques-2 can we have sex (intercourse and oral) while in pregnancy? Ques-3 can we travel long distance journey while pregnancy?
I am married for 9 years I was carrying after 1 year by doctor said it growing well so will do absorption after that I was carrying after 6 years again I was carrying about 6 weeks again doctor said it's not growing. Now I am feeling like giving up my life. I have pcod problem I did laparoscopy it's was normal and my husband operated with vircoles sperm count increased I really want to know what is the issue and my L S H is little bit high. Please help me out give some suggestions.
I am not having periods this month. It was late last month too. But this time it s two weeks late. And I hv pain as it s about to happen.
Twice I got miscarriage and later I was convinced in May-28-2015 was my due date. But didn't got labor pain so I went admitted in hospital on 27th may-2015 doctor inserted pain killer for labor pain. But still I didn't got pain later again around 9.00 on I got heavy pain and cold. Around midnight I got heavy vomiting doctors came got heart beat is gone low. So they did emergency c section but no use. I lost my boy baby on 28th May-2015. Now I am planning for babies later six months. But too much back pain and body pain. Please tell me know what should be done to become pregnant again soon.
I'm am 34 years old not married but having sex from last 7 years continues if tomorrow I get married nd want to get pregnant there will be any problem.
I am suffering from pcod. Is there any problem at the time of pregnancy. And how should I know that I'm pregnant as I am taking menstrual pills?
1. Bananas help overcome depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin — the happy-mood brain neurotransmitter.
2. Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
3. Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and nighttime leg cramps by eating a banana.
4. Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
5. Improve your mood and reduce pms symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
6. Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type ii diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin b-6.
7. Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
8. High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the fda as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
Eating bananas aids digestion
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
- Constipated? high fiber in bananas can help normalize bowel motility.
- Got the runs? bananas are soothing to the digestive tract and help restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea.
- Bananas are a natural antacid, providing relief from acid reflux, heartburn and gerd.
- Bananas are the only raw fruit that can be consumed without distress to relieve stomach ulcers by coating the lining of the stomach against corrosive acids.
Natural cures from a simple banana
- ?Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
- Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
- Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
- Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
- Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
- Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
- Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
- The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan, helps to relieve seasonal affective disorder (sad).
- Quitting smoking? bananas contain high levels of b-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
I am suffering from pigmentation problem around my mouth & Nose area. I am a PCOS patient & also six months expecting. What should I do to get rid of this problem. I feel very uncomfortable & unconfident due to this problem & extremely fed up of this condition.
On previous month I mean September I got periods on 23rd and now today is 30th of October I still did not got my periods. I am really very very very tensed. please help m out with a perfect solution.
A pancreatic transplantation or pancreas transplantation refers to the surgical procedure, which involves replacing a dysfunctional pancreas with a healthy one. The donor of the pancreas is usually a deceased person. Pancreas is an important organ of the body as it produces several important hormones, which play significant roles regulating in our body cycles. Pancreas transplantation is usually performed for the treatment of type 1 diabetes which is linked to the inability of the pancreas to produce the insulin hormone.
A pancreas transplant is considered as one of the potential cures for type 1 diabetes. However it is not considered to be a standard treatment due to complications, such as:
- Rejection of graft by the recipient body or similar complications
- The medications which are given to prevent the rejection can have serious side effects too
- Certain complications like blood clots or infections can occur following the procedure
- Failure to control the blood sugar levels and rejection of the graft or complete pancreatic failure are Common complications that occur after a pancreas transplant.
These are the primary reasons why pancreas transplant is often considered to be one of the last measures of treating diabetes. Nevertheless, there are certain conditions where a pancreas transplant is worth considering. Some of the conditions include diabetes which cannot be controlled with the usual treatment procedure, chronic poor blood sugar control, insulin reactions which turns chronic or a serious kidney disease.
Certain medications are also prescribed for anti rejection purposes. These medications need to be taken after the operation for the rest of your life to prevent rejection of the donor graft. These medications can have a few adverse side effects. Some of the side effects include hypertension, thinning of your bones, unwanted weight gain and a rise in your cholesterol levels. Swollen gums or acne are also observed in several cases.
Often a pancreas transplant is carried out along with a kidney transplant, especially if you have a serious kidney condition. It helps to provide a healthy kidney and a pancreas and also reduces a risk of kidney damage caused due to diabetes later in the future.