Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satya Prakash Mishra
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Satya Prakash MishraYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 21 year old belongs to bhopal. I am a male. I have a problem with my mouth. Its giving smell badly when I talk to other. My friend always complain me for this smell so what should I do for removing this type of smells please give me some advice.
Wisdom teeth are known to be the final molars to grow out and they complete the set of permanent teeth. They generally start to erupt during the late teens or in the beginning of twenties.
In case of some people, there is a possibility that the wisdom teeth may never erupt, while others may even grow four and more wisdom teeth.
It’s not necessary for you to get your wisdom teeth removed if they are correctly positioned in your mouth and do not cause any pain or dental problems. If they are impacted and/or cause crowding in your teeth, a dentist will recommend that you have them removed. There are two ways wisdom teeth may grow.
- Some will grow in like regular teeth.
- Some will become impacted.
What if they have grown in and don’t hurt?
If this is the case, the decision is up to you. Wisdom teeth that cause minimal crowding and don’t hurt are fine to keep, but a lot of dentists will recommend that they be removed. Why? They are very susceptible to cavities and are not easily cleansable. If your wisdom teeth have cavities and you cannot clean them due to their location, filling the cavities is unwise because you’ll continue to develop more cavities. The easiest way to avoid this problem is to remove the wisdom teeth altogether.
Some reasons that a dentist would recommend wisdom teeth removal include:
- Irritation of the surrounding tissue or the signs of a cavity forming.
- Inability to achieve a proper and thorough routine cleaning of food and bacteria.
- Inadequate space to accommodate full eruption.
- Signs of impaction that could lead to damage of surrounding roots.
- Uncomfortable contact with other teeth or gums.
- Interference of normal jaw function.
When do wisdom teeth need extraction?
Proper oral care of the teeth will keep them healthy and clean. But there may arise a situation, in which the removal of the wisdom teeth is quite necessary:
- In certain cases, the wisdom tooth may erupt at a weird angle, compromising the teeth next to it. This may make it difficult to clean the teeth thoroughly, thus resulting in the onset of bacterial growth and periodontal disease. In this case, the wisdom teeth should be removed as soon as possible.
- While the wisdom teeth grows out, it may happen that there is not enough space for it to grow properly. As a result the adjacent teeth may face pressure due to crowded teeth, leading to headaches, toothaches and jaw pain. It is best that the wisdom teeth is extracted in this situation.
- An impacted wisdom tooth, that is, if it has only partially grown out of the tissue, should also be extracted before it can cause serious complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
Hello sir/mam, Mera muh kabhi kabhi pura nhi khulta hai. Jadater thik rahta hai, pura kholne per dard hota hai Khana bhi nhi kha pata hu ache se. Or na hi maine aajtak kabhi gutka khaya hai. Muh kholne per left side dard hota hai or pura nhi khulta. Abhi do din se dard hai. Thik nhi hua hai Jadater apne ap thik ho jata hai. Thank you.
I am having problem in my teeth. Doctors are saying to give a r. C. T. Treatment. No of damaged teeth is 5. If I goes to this I will suffer from money problem. What I should do.
Sir, in my mouth is in yellow but I brushed daily twice but the color should remains same .how to clear this sir please help me.
Here I say the topic of a 15 year boy. Who is a distance relative of me. I. E. Since a fortnight he is complaining the feeling taste of his tongue. He says he does not find the same tongue's taste feeling as he was previously. He gets lesser feeling in his tongue for all food items. Such problem of his tongue requires your valuable advice with medicine if any ?
Dental pain is the worst pain encountered by us among all other pains.
So let us have a look at different remedies and solutions to dental pain.
A. Neemba a herb easily available best for soothing pain.
B. Haridra another herb to apply and gargle for tooth pain.
C. Baool is good for any tooth pain or decay.
D. Marich or black pepper is good for dental pain in ayurveda.
E. Asoka tree bark skin in warm water and gargle is good to relieve pain.
F. Kanchanara guggul 2 pills twice daily relieves inflammation swelling due to dental pain and infection.
A. Merc sol is a medicine for dental pain in homeopathic
B. Coffea is a homeopathic medicine for dental pain and hot food sensitivity.
C. Sepia is a medicine for sweet food pain in teeth.
D. Kreosote for dental pain gum inflammation gum bleeding and radiating pains to ear and head.
E. Mezereum medicine in homeopathy for carious tooth.
3. House hold things to relieve pain.
A. Hing ????
4. Treatment through dental clinics are also there which includes elaborate description.
A. X rays like iopa cbct opg ct scan etc
B. Rct root canal treatment.
C. Scaling and root planing.
E. Muscle relaxants and painkillers along with proper treatment procedure.
I. Splinting and prosthesis like bridge crown or composite.