Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Satish UchaleYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old I have left leg accident he is suffering from pain also so please tell me any oil for this.
I am 14 years old When I was playing something pinned into my foot it turned black and slightly swollen in the spot how to cure it.
One of the most common knee injuries is an anterior cruciate ligament sprain or tear.
Athletes who participate in high demand sports like soccer, tennis, squash, football, and basketball are more likely to injure their anterior cruciate ligaments.
The anterior cruciate ligament can be injured in several ways:
1. Changing direction rapidly
2. Stopping suddenly
3. Slowing down while running
4. Landing from a jump incorrectly
5. Direct contact or collision, such as a football tackle
The typical symptoms include:
1. Pain with swelling. Within 24 hours, your knee will swell. If ignored, the swelling and pain may resolve on its own. However, if you attempt to return to sports, your knee will probably be unstable and you risk causing further damage to the cushioning cartilage (meniscus) of your knee.
2. Loss of full range of motion
3. Tenderness along the joint line
4. Discomfort while walking
It includes; combination of electrotherapy and exercise therapy protocols as advised by your therapist. Treatment started sooner the better.