Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Satish TadwalkarYour feedback matters!
I am 38 year old having skin problem. I have white spots all over the body. I visited a doctor he said its called dyschromatosis universalis. He told its not curable. But when I took homeopathy at dr batras few spots are gone. I discontinued as it was not effective aftee few months. I want to know if it is curable permanently.
I am losing my hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos but yet there is no response please help me what to do.
I am a 21 year old boy. Sir I feel dizziness evrytime and lack of activeness and I feel sleepy whole day and can not perform any activity fr a long time and I feel laziness please help me.
I am having a black skin. Could you suggest some medicines for lightening it. I would also like some remedies for removing pimples. I am also having many dark spots and also pimple holes. Please suggest some remedies for this.
I am gaining my weight please take me tips, nd I m shine my face skin please tell me how I can do it.
Meri age 21 hai mere chehre pe muhase the jinhe maine detergent or wall paint se hata diya, muhase to hat gaye lekin jis jagah par muhase the ab waha par pimples ho rahe hai, 5 mahine ho gye lekin abhi tak chehra se wo daag gye nahi hain kaafi tubes bhi use kiye nishan kam to pad gye lekin skin bilkul clear nahi huyi main kya kru?
I have black like spots on my cheeks .bt it is the normal .what can I do to reduced it. please help doctor.
I'm 39 yrs. Old, i'll suffering a genetic problem of diabetes last 3 yrs, please tell me what I can do for ending of this problem asap.
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.