Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have deep dark circles under my eyes.And also the part of my upper lip is dark.Please suggest any medication ?
I've scars on my hand cut by blade, near the wrist. It's been 8yrs old due to depression, isolation, loneliness. I'm all better but scar reminds me of bad things. Will mederma take good effect although it's 8yrs old scar? do i've any other options? thanks in advance. Appreciate your opinion.
My mother is about 85 years old and totally immobilized. She takes Acitrom 2mg and 1 mg alternative day. She has DVT in both leg. Now recent threat on bedsore on her back near spinal chord. Any infection will increase PT INR ratio. Last week she had a bleeding in mouth and PT INR was 9. Now after hospitalization with FFB about 5 units her PT INR comes to 2.5. Pl. Advise why sudden increase in PT INR to 9.
Hello, I remain I am very tired sir I have loss my farines my face, sir mera pehle color fair tha 6 to 7 month se dark hota ja rha hai or face per halke color freckles bhi hote h please help what I do jis mera color pehle ki tarah fair ho jaye next month is my marriage please help me. I request you please help me please suggest me what can I do?
Hey I am 21 is there any good skin lightning cream. I use skin lite but after applying I experienced some peeling of skin is that fine.
A red red big spots and patches all over my body and spread it my body! How to re reduced it sir? What should I do sir?
My wife facing etching problem for last two years only in open area ie,in arms ,face,neck. Her present age is 53 yrs.Taken enough anti allergic pills without effect.After bath itching increases.She is having sensitve skin & moreover she is hypersensitive psycologically.
I have problem of dark spots and blackening of skin. I have tried many creams and medicines but they are not affective on me. I feel depressed after seeing my skin. What should I do at home to remove it?
Hi sir, Appreciate your time. I am 28 years old. I have a Insulin Resistance Syndrome since 10 years (taking gluformin XL 1000 mg/day). When I was 7-8 years old my skin was too fair but after that my face, neck, under arms skin begin to become dark. So except above 3 parts my whole body is too fair and these 3 parts are too dark. Could you please tell any reason for above and also suggest a best solution if any.
I am suffering from anal itching from past 5 years, the itching went off every time I take the worming medicine but from past 2 times the deworming medicine is also not helping, what I have noticed is the itching comes in the interval of every 3-4 months and went of at its own from past 2 times. My doctor have suggested to do allergic test also which shows negative report. 3 years before I have undergone gall bladder removal through laparoscopy surgery. Pls help.
Sir my face is covered with pimples. merely I get after the sperm is out in night dreams. Next day morning my face is get the more than previous. Please give remedy to my problem. Thank you sir.
Hello doctor can I apply glycerin and lemon juice to lighten my skin. Pls suggest me something to get fairer fast.
Creams and lotions alone cannot give you flawless skin. For your skin to glow, pay attention to what you eat. Your skin is constantly shedding cells that are replaced by new cells. Eating the right food gives these new cells all the nutrients they require to stay fresh, soft and supple. To make your skin blemish free, try adding these five ingredients to your meals.
- Spinach - Don't eat spinach only for its iron. Spinach also contains vitamin A and B that are known for their anti- aging properties. This helps prevent the formation of wrinkles and removes dead skin. Vitamin B also protects the skin from the effect of UV rays and skin cancer. It is also high in lutein that boosts skin elasticity and prevents your skin from drying out.
- Green tea - Green tea has been used to cure everything from headaches to acne and is high in antioxidants and flavonoids. These have anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent wrinkles. Green tea fights acne by lowering the levels of acne producing hormones. It also helps flush toxins from the skin and improves the skin elasticity.
- Garlic - Garlic is rich in sulphur that prevents infections and helps reduce inflammations. Thus, it prevents breakouts on the skin and helps the skin glow by enhancing blood flow. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen thus keeping skin firm and supple. Garlic also has a large amount of allicin that is associated with anti-fungal and anti-aging benefits and helps smoothen skin.
- Tomatoes - The high antioxidant properties of tomatoes protect the skin from the effects of sun exposure. Another skin friendly element contained in tomatoes is lycopene that controls an acne producing hormone and protects the skin from UV rays. This also fights cellular damage and keeps the skin hydrated thus reducing wrinkles. The Vitamins A and C present in tomatoes help treat existing acne and rashes.
- Berries - Berries are loaded with antioxidants that help the skin stay blemish free and fight acne. Berries are also rich sources of Vitamin C that help produce collagen to keep the skin from sagging. The ellagic acid present in berries also fights damage caused by the sun. Lastly, the essential fatty acids in berries keep the skin hydrated and smooth.
Eating the right food has an almost immediate effect on the skin. However, in most cases it cannot reverse the effects of aging that can already be seen on your skin. So, don't wait to see your first wrinkle before you begin paying attention to your diet.