Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurologists from across India. You will find Neurologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
I am 17 years old. I just gave final exam of class 12. But I am suffering from heavy migraine. What should I do to get rid of this pain?
Sir, on 2.8. 15 I suffered seizure 1st time in my life of 54 yrs age, suffered left shoulder dislocation. As per ortho and neurologist advise I took rest for 3 weeks after my shoulder joint was set and have been using lavaraticam, calcium, antacid and other tabs prescribed. Is there a possibility of recurrence of seizure in next 6 months r so? can I drive 2 or 4 wheeler now? if not when?
I have migrane what is the best medicine I take naprosyn 500 But it won't help please also let me know some home remedies. Thanks
I have nerve problem which I get swollen muscles. I am 90% it is with nerve coz I have it in my whole hand. Wat shd I do?
Hello. i am suffering from epilepsy since 5yrs. And m on medications levipil. Want to know side effects of this.
My mother is been diognised with stroke. Physiotherapy is going on. Please tell me how much time will it take for her recovery.
From the last week I have been having Sleep Paralysis. I am aware that I am sleeping and I want to wake up. It's very strange that I can't even move a muscle for sometime (30sec-1min) after it I can move and am awake freely. But what causes this?
I have migraine problem what should I do. If I don't take torkast FX I feel pressure what should I do?
Sir/madam my son aged 12 yrs is suffering from fits since his age of 6 months we were using sodium valprate syrup for 3 yrs. We stopped as the symptums dis appeared for six months later attacked again, doctor advised valparin tab we used it 4 yrs then stopped using it after 6 months repeated the fits. Again doctor advised oxitol 150 mg tab twice and frisium 5 tab once a day. We r using regularly recently fits are attacking frequently. Doctor sugested to doublr the dose. On doctor's advice obtained eeg and mri. It is noticed that in eeg (abnormal eeg record suggestive of right centro parietal epileptogenic focus). In mri (closed lip schizencephaly of the right central sulcus with dysplastic grey matter lining the cleft on either side) is there parmenent cure in allowpathy. Are there any side effects by using these medicines for long time kindly reply.
I am 45 years old and suffering from Parkinson disease since last 2 years. I have taken treatment from neurologist doctor but no relief. Please guide me.
I am 23 years old girl, whenever I lift things (2-3kg) my hands are shivering. I cant even lift a kid in my hand.
I'm suffering from inner nerve pain from last one week. Please can you give me any suggestion and medic.
Now say - Go Migraine
Migraine headache is usually associated with one sided throbbing headache, with nausea ( the tendency to vomit), vomiting and sensitivity to light. In a migraine there is excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of brain and blood vessels.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
Origin of a migraine headache
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of Vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult now.
- Sneha nasya - instillation of medicated oils can be carried to the nostrils. Shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits in this condition.
- Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
- Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
- Mix one-forth teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
- Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from a migraine.
- Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
- Take half a glass of carrot juice. Add half a glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice to cure the migraine.
- Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
- Apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
- Salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
- Buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds, and garlic or asafetida are good in the daytime.
- Have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
- Avoid yogurt especially at night.