Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish Mulik
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Satish MulikYour feedback matters!
I am a regular computer user. From Last 2-3 weeks I am feeling vision issues. Like difficulty in reading or loss in near vision. This happens only in the evening and night. In natural day, there ia no such problem, but problem comes in artificial light. Please let me know if Inhave short sightedness.
My eye sight left 1.25 right 1.5 (only for reading). Sometime I feel little net/gel feeling in eye. I just rub for a second and it goes away, whereas I keep my eyes quite clean. Also, (which is now permanent) feel lot of flying particles. Can there flying particles be removed or go???
Hi I am 29 years old male. I read books with out Speckles. But have to use glasses in public or in my office. Because I can't recognize my colleagues now. In the evening I can't move outside because it seems darkness every where even though there are street lights. I was normal 3 years ago. And had never used Spackle before. I shall be very thankful please suggest me any possible solutions. (I often use laptop even for preparing my lectures Have consulted all the famous Dr. ) Regards.
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath