Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Satish


Gynaecologist, Pune

15 Years Experience  ·  80 at clinic
Dr. Satish MBBS Gynaecologist, Pune
15 Years Experience  ·  80 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Satish
Dr. Satish is one of the best Gynaecologists in Parvati, Pune. Doctor has helped numerous patients in his/her 15 years of experience as a Gynaecologist. Doctor is a MBBS . You can meet Dr. Satish personally at Mahera Hospital in Parvati, Pune. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Satish on has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, - 2002
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Mahera Hospital

Shiv-Parvati Building, 30, janbhuvadi, Lipani Vasti, Ombigav, Khandi, PunePune Get Directions
80 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Satish

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Dear sir i am married on april 19 my wife dated april 24, I m tried to sex on fertile period. But she not pregenent now dated on may 26, she told me my mences period is 24 days. My q is 1. Why my wife didnot pregenent. 2. Which d best fertile peiod on 24 days cycle please reply sir.

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Chandigarh
fertilty period depends on her shortest and longest cycle in last 6 months.. what is her shortest length and longest ?
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Plz give a advice ,my mother had underwent surgery of endoscopic discetomy before 20 days ,crp levels are 49 mg , is there any risk ,please say.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
crp levels are indicative of presence of infection and Inflammation. she's recovering and have faith on treating doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doc. please suggest me something. Ajj mera 2nd day h periods ka but period proper nhi aa rhe just like spoting. please suggest me.

General Physician, Chandigarh
You can't do much about this only wait and watch but get your complete blood count done and see if there is any discrepancies to be treated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a problem here inside my throat, I have a feeling not so well. Normally when the time I eat it's ok, but after I shallow finish to eat, they have a pain to my throat, I feel they have some big stone to full my breath its so hurt to breast more pain.

Oncologist, Faridabad
dear mam, if you have difficulty in swallowing then please show yourself to an ENT surgeon. let him examine your throat. you can also do a barium swallow test to look for any irregularity or disease. please do not ignore and get it diagnosed as there can be many reasons for this.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to lose weight. I had increased weight 3 years mainly post pregnancy. I am hypothyroid too taking tab eltroxin 200 ug .I tried many diets .water retention is major problem. Kindly advice wat is to be done.

Gynaecologist, Chennai
Do exercise and proper diet about 1000 calories with workout for 400 calories which will give you good weight loss.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My periods are not regular. There is always a gap of 2-3 months. I checked for thyroid but its normal. What should I do?

Diploma in Gastroenterology, Diploma In Pulmonary Medicine , MSCP, BHMS, SVD( skin and veneral diseases)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
It depends on the underlying cause of the irregular periods - if you are a teen irregular cycles are normal, but if you are an adult with irregular periods talk to your doctor about investigating the cause and different treatment options. You can also help regulate your hormones yourself by staying healthy, using herbal treatments like chaste tree or evening primrose oil, or use lunaception to regulate ovulation. Hormonal birth control like the pill does not regulate periods - it does completely the opposite as the pill works by suppressing the menstrual cycles so you no longer ovulate and thus you no longer menstruate - the bleeding women get while on the pill is withdrawal bleeding caused by the drop in synthetic hormones when going from active to inactive pills. Once you come off the pill your periods can be irregular for up to a year, and as the original cause of the irregular periods was not dealt with this problem may return again so leaving you with irregular periods for even longer. Consult a homeopath and get treated he will restore your periods and also you will not have any sideeffects either.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old female and from past three months. I have been getting a slight pain in the lower right side abdomen it pains for like 10-15 mins and goes away. No vomit or nausea or anything of that sort only that pain. It comes once in a month kind or two weeks once only n goes off in 10 mins. My periods are regular. What could be the case?

Homeopath, Bareilly
In many female pain of ovulation is felt in the mid of the cycle. May be it is that. You don't have any other trouble and your cycle is also regular then nothing to worry.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My sister's period is too late this time. Last period date was 18th June n in July didn't come, it didn't happened any time earlier, its first time. N now so much pimples are coming on her body, could you suggest the medicines.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Pimples/ acne vulgaris is a chronic inflammatory skin disease which develops due to blocking of the hair follicles in skin. For pimples and to remove scars take following med. Berberis aquifolium q. X 14 days 20 drops twice in water. Use berberis aquifolium oin any company also drink plenty water. Have green vegetables. Stop oily food. Avoid night watching. Wash face with medimix soap 2/3 times per day. Contact me after 2 weeks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from irregular period problem. I am patient of thyroid m taking medicine continue bt not not relaxed. M get orgasm in masturbation bot not get orgasm in in real sex. please suggest me.

MBBS, MHSc (Reproductive & Sexual Medicine), Certified Sexologist
Sexologist, Bangalore
Since you are getting orgasm during maaturbation, physical problems are not there. You are not getting orgasm during intercourse might be due to 1. Inadequate foreplay 2. Premature ejaculation of partner 3. inadequate sexual skills of your partner 4. lack of fantasies during intercourse 5. lack of intimacy and negative factors of partner
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from PCOD. My menstrual cycle is totally irregular. I am a married woman. I and my husband want a baby now. What should we do? And am I able to conceive a baby?

General Physician, Mumbai
You can conceive a baby and we should know when you ovulate and at that time you can perform sexual activity to conceive.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Excessive bleeding done usg it states severe endrometrial hyperplasia. Wanted to know is dnc only d option. Removed iud on 27th august n than heavy bleeding with clots started.

Gynaecologist, Faridabad
Yes for the best result d and c is better. Medication take long annoying days bleeding per vagina to het cure.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor. I just got married recently. We couple have decided to have baby, but my wife doesn't want to have sex with me, as it shall be paining allot. So what should I do to see that she doesn't get any pain? Thanking You.

Gynaecologist, Delhi
Convince her that this pain is only temporary, it will pass off after 3 to 4 contacts, some lubrication gels can help.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

ENT Specialist, Surat
Deep breathing exercises on regular basis helps you stay fit especially early in the morning.

M pregnant with starting of 6 month may I know the diet for this to having easy delivery n fair baby.

Gynaecologist, Patna
Colour of baby depends on genes. So just take healthy and nutritious diet for proper growth of the baby. Because a healthy and term baby can only sustain the pressure of labour pain.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My husband and me, both are fine, still am not conceiving, can you suggest please.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
You can make love every day of the month in order to get pregnant, but experts say that it's best to make love every two days during your fertile period. This increases the amount of sperm released during intercourse, especially if there is a low sperm count problem with the male partner. The most important aspect in how to get pregnant is to avoid old eggs and old sperm. Make sure you ovulate between day 12-16 of your cycle and that your luteal phase is at least 10-12 days long. Your chances of conceiving increase by having sex in the missionary position with the woman's pelvis tilted upward toward the cervix by using a pillow. This position allows faster entry of the sperm through the cervix and into the uterus. It also helps if the woman has an orgasm at the same time as her partner. During an orgasm, the cervix pulsates drown more sperm inside the reproductive tract. After sex, you should remain lying on her back for an additional 15-20 minutes. If you want to use natural gender selection you should know that sex timing is different when conceiving a boy than when conceiving a girl. To conceive a boy have sex close to ovulation and you the missionary position. To conceive a girl have sex several days before ovulation. For any querries ask privetly and I send details on your mail about that.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 27 yrs old and I got married before 5 months. After marriage periods is getting delay about 7-10 days but before marriage it was at time. Kindly resolve my problem as soon as possible thanks regards

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
If it is occurring late every month, then you need- 1) weight control, 2) some gynec check up by gynecologist, 3) regularize hormone levels to have regular periods.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 year old suffering from hypothyroidism (taking thyroxine 25mg /day) and my wife is 20 year old she is suffering from PCOS (taking Harmoni F. Is PCOS is curable? my wife can give birth or not. What should I do that my wife become pregnant.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
she can get pregnant ...take proper treatment for pcos.and thyroid. Avoid stress. Some Relax during work. Drink more water, high-carbohydrate foods such as potatoes, rice, pasta and bread. You can take Nutrient-rich foods that improve your health may also benefit your thyroid gland, antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables more plenty of water: Blueberries, tomatoes, bell peppers, and other foods rich in antioxidants can improve overall health and benefit the thyroid gland. Eating foods high in B vitamins, like whole grains, may also help. Selenium: Tiny amounts of selenium are needed for enzymes that make thyroid hormones to work properly. Eating selenium-rich foods, such as sunflower seeds or Brazil nuts, can be beneficial. Tyrosine: This amino acid is used by the thyroid gland to produce T3 and T4. Taking a supplement may help, avoid oily foods,junk foods, go for walk. Tests every 3 to 6 months.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed