Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Alandi,Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
I have a drop like feeling in chest followed by dizziness for a second most likely it feel like heart is paused for a sec and it misses beating. And feeling tired after wards. Dizziness will be there for a second only. I have taken multiple ecg, echo,stress test and a holder monitor a year back all came normal. My life is destroyed by this .Kindly help.
Hello sir iam suffering from little penis. Sir please give me some tips what I do for enlargement of penis. Thanqw sir.
I never feel hungry in the morning and it lasts upto 2 pm. What is wrong with me? I do not feel any other problems.
How to find dengue fever. What are the symptoms of it. What are the precautions should be taken to control it.
Hello, I am 22 years old female. Got married about 75 days ago. I am getting very often headache, back pain and I feel weak. When I was 20 years old I was diagnosed as having Kidney stones of small sizes. I took some medicines. I am feeling erased about my ill health. Will this problem of my present symptoms are due to kidney issues. If so can this problem be permanently cured. Can I conceive normally and bear children with out complications. Please advice.
Is there any natural way to make my penis in proper shape and size if it already grown up bigger as compare to normal (want to reduce my penis size)?
Hello sir my mummy is suffering from asthma from last 20 years can you plss tell about this problem how can we stop.
Hi Dr. I have problem of period today my period is coming but no. Bleeding occur but lots of pain and I have ovarian cyst and white matter is excreted please give any medication clear my bleeding.
My hand was fractured one month ago. I had a plaster for 7 days but still after one month there is so much pain in my hand I can't pull a heavy objects and my hand also not twisting normally. please suggest me treatment.
Hi sir mere pet se rall aati h jab morning latrin jata hu pahle thik jata hu khana khane k trunt baad jata hu rall aati h thakan 2 sall se h khub davaiii leli ab kya karu koi upaye bataye sir please help me.
I have migraine since 15 years I have done many treatment but there is no good result please suggest me medicine which have no size effect.
What are the symptoms of diabetes at initial stage? How to be careful from such diseases kindly guide me.
This is a disease that affects the large intestine and the rectum. The Ulcerative Colitis refers to the inflammation in the innermost lining of the large intestine. The main function of the large intestine is to absorb water from indigestible food matter in the body before throwing away any waste. Hence, the large intestine is a vital part of our body. If left untreated, the disease increases risk of colon cancer.
- Diarrhea with blood or pus: A person suffering from Ulcerative Colitis is likely to suffer from loose stools accompanied with blood or pus.
- Stomach pain and Cramping: In many cases, patients complain of severe stomach pain and cramping.
- Rectal pain: At times, many patients feel pain while sitting or even after a bowel movement.
- Bleeding from the rectum: Bleeding can be observed while passing stools.
The other complications leading to this disease are kidney stones, swelling of the colon, thickening of intestinal walls and blood infection.
This disease can be diagnosed by several methods. A simple stool test may be done to check out for bacteria and parasites. A blood test to check the level of C-reactive protein helps determine the inflation rate of the body. Endoscopy, colonoscopy, biopsy are some other methods of diagnosis.
- Oral medication: Treatment involves drug therapy or surgery. The first step in treating Ulcerative Colitis will be an intake of anti-inflammatory drugs, but these may have a side effect. Another option is immune system suppressors, which help to bring down the inflammation by suppressing the immune system response. Antibiotics, anti-diarrheal medications, pain relievers are some of the additional drug supplements recommended by doctors.
- Surgery: Surgery plays an important role because this disease is pre-malignant in nature. Depending on the severity of the condition, the medical practitioner may advice surgery. The common methods of surgery are:
- Proctocolectomy and Ileostomy: Proctocolectomy involves removal of the colon in part or whole. Ileostomy is carried out by placing a special bag in the small intestine to collect waste from the body.
- Proctocolectomy and Ileo-anal: Ileo-anal pouch is a bag directly created the small intestine and connected to the anus, for diffusing the stools. As colon is removed Ulcerative Colitis cannot re-occur.
Precautions after surgery
It is very important that the patient takes healthy, sufficient and nutritious food so that bowel movement can be carried out with ease and zero strain. The patient has to restrict lifting of heavy grocery, mowing the lawn, any physical activity that can strain the abdomen and related areas.