Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Alandi,Pune. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
I have cough and chest pain from last 2 weeks and my younger becomes yellow and a little bit of pain on my head when I squese.
Patient had pontine brain haemorrhage in July last year. He has problem in walking and has minor paralysis like symptoms in right side. Patient is also CKD and hypertension patient. Creatinine level is 6. Can the patient undergo kidney transplant in such condition?
I want to increase my sperm count, my sperm count is very poor ,in this situation how I become father.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from high headache. When I went for study, my headache began. Please give me some suggestion to cure it.
I am suffering from cold and cough since from Monday. Which medicine should I take and precautions have to keep?
How to make the penis nerves strong which have become weak due to excessive masturbation from many years. I do it 1 times a week or 1 times in 2 week now. I have PE problem. So please give me some suggestion to overcome this.
My house owner is gay. He will be staring at my penis. Once he holded my penis and started pressing it. I felt excited and my penis started erecting. After a while ge started stroking it. When I ejaculated he drank it. I was shocked for his that. Later I also thought to drink the sperm. Is it harmful to drink sperm?
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers. This is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.