Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Satish DespandeYour feedback matters!
I got married last year, confirmed pregnancy so in starting I faced bleeding problem my doctor gave me medicine to stop, so it's stopped, so in 5th month I have taken teffa scan, so I come to know that my baby's brain was not develop, so we have termate the baby, so please suggest me why this problem I faced I have taken full precaution, its due to not taken the food or what I'm not understanding, please suggest me when should I plan for baby, will this problem I'll face for 2nd baby or not what is the precaution.
I am 28 year old female, trying to conceive pregnancy my last cycle was on 14th apr'15. Today in morning I have gone through prega news test but it was negative but the urine was very yellow and smelling bad this could be the reason for negative result, what should I need to do? my life style is also very hard I leave home 7am in morning and I return home at 9 pm.
I have done pregnancy test for the first time and as per the instructions given found it positive, but still have enough bought. So want to cost a gyeno. What all I need to ask and what all gyeno may ask to me.
Is sex during 4th month of pregnancy is safe. In which month of pregnancy we should avoid having sex?
I have unprotected sex with my wife 19 feb 2015. She had taken I pill(plan b) within 30 min. Her last period was 10 th feb she has got her period 14 th march which was 4 days late. It was lasts 3 days again she got her period 21st march which was lasts for 6 hrs but her 2nd period is missed due for 7 days she has taken 2 pregnancy test which came out negative. We are very scared is she pregnant? please help dr we are very scared. We did not made any sexual contact after 20th feb.
I am 46 yeas, Till last year I was having my periods at 26 days interval but since 1 year it is 22 to 24 days but this month I had once in 10 days pls suggest me what should I do I am also suffering from sever mood swing, uncontrollable crying spells, I am taking ashwagandha tablets from last 2 months.
I am a 45 years old married male and have hypertension since last 9 years and I am taking tab co approval in the morning with breakfast daily. Its ibesartan with hydroclorothozide. I have a very good german bp checking machine at home and my bp remains at 130/ 85. But sometimes due to some stress as soon as it goes above 90 I get headache and spinning sensation in my head. If I forget to take tablet even for one day I sometimes face this, but if I am on a holiday and relaxed and forget to take the tab its fine. I do treadmill for 30 minutes almost 5 times in a week and do weights for 5 minutes. My weight is 79 kgs and my height is 5.6 feet. I have a medium body but have a tummy. My waist is 34. Am I taking the right tablet and dosage or I need to change. By night time I feel tired and go to sleep whenever on bed. I have lot of urge for sex too but sexual life is not good as wife is not interested much.
This is a condition in which women are unable to climax in spite of adequate sexual stimulation. It is a common condition that affects a significant number of women. Female orgasms vary in several ways; it may differ in intensity or duration. The symptoms of anorgasmia are mainly the delay in attaining orgasms or the inability to orgasm.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Acquired anorgasmia- In this type, orgasms have been attained before, but due to some factors, have stopped now.
- Lifelong anorgasmia- Orgasms have never been felt.
- Situational anorgasmia- Here, you may be able to orgasm in certain situations alone. Like in a certain position, or oral sex or with a particular person only. Most women cannot orgasm to vaginal stimulation alone.
- Generalised anorgasmia- In this, you are unable to climax in any situation or with any partner
What causes this?
Orgasms is a very complex process. It takes a combination of physical, psychological and emotional factors to reach an orgasm. So, if any of the above mentioned is compromised, it can lead to temporary or permanent anorgasmia. The several factors that can typically cause anorgasmia are:
- Medical diseases- Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can lead to anorgasmia
- Medications- Medicines such as anti-depressants, anti-histamines, cardio-vascular medications can interfere with orgasms
- Smoking and Alcohol- Alcohol can lead to the inability to climax, whereas smoking cigarettes limits blood flow and has a similar effect.
- Gynaecologic issues- Surgeries such as hysterectomy or cancer surgeries can hamper with the ability to achieve orgasms.
- Poor body image
- Anxiety or depression
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear or Sexually Transmitted Diseases or pregnancy
- Past emotional or sexual abuse
- Fights or conflicts in the relationship
- No attraction toward the partner
- Lack of connection
- Poor connection with partner regarding sexual needs
How to treat it?
After you consult your sexologist, he might suggest you sex therapy or cognitive behavioural therapy. You may also seek couple therapies. Women can also try increased stimulation. Most women have a hard time achieving orgasms via vaginal stimulation. You can try clitoral stimulation or other positions that may benefit and increase the chances of achieving an orgasm.
I am 30 yr old female. I got inserted the Multi Load for 5 years in April-14, since then my weight is continuously increasing say about 1.5kg every month. But my gynae says that this is my presumption and the weight does not increases due to MTP. Please give suggestion.
I want to ask that when we doing sex. After that we never release sperm inside the vagina. It may chance to pregnant or not.
I am 22 years old and I have severe stomach pain and vomiting during menses, what should I have to do to get rid of it.
Am having irregular periods. And even am having Pcod problem. Am having medicines for that. I got married 1 year ago. Am planning for baby. I want to which days good for get pregnant early.
Because it is a natural transition between two phases of a woman’s life, Menopause is only linked with aging and does not have any significant causative factor. However, cases of Premature Menopause have been noticed in many women below the age of 40. This menopause is more likely to occur in women who smoke excessively, have never been pregnant, or live at high altitudes. Another kind of menopause – surgical menopause – is caused by induced removal of the ovaries. Women who have had surgical menopause often have a sudden and severe onset of the symptoms of menopause.
Some Home Remedies:
Many Ayurvedic herbs can help strengthen and rejuvenate the female reproductive system, regulate hormones, and calm emotions. These include Aloe Vera gel, shatavari (asparagus), saffron,kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens), and ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). These herbs can be taken in milk decoctions to relieve the symptoms of menopause. Licorice should be consumed during menopause, because it has phytoestrogens that can help correct the hormonal imbalances. Also taking beetroot juice daily is helpful.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
Avoid excessive intake of salt, chilies, spices, sour foods, and pickles.
Decrease intake of caffeine and other stimulants, refined sugar, cold drinks, and salads.
Completely avoid junk food and carbonated drinks.
Increase intake of warm foods and drinks; maintain regular meals; and use spices such as fennel and cumin.
An early bedtime, daily oil massage (with almond and olive oil), meditation, yoga, and regular exercise (like walking) are all helpful.
I am pregnant since 49 days but last night I had sex and after I seen blood so I am worried that is everything ok or not or I miscarriage? Kindly reply me.
Dear Doctor, I have sex with my wife one day after her periods over i.e. On 25 oct. Nd used precaution (condom). But this month, she missed her periods by 5 days now. Could she be pregnant? What is the next step she should take ,if she's pregnant? She don't want to be pregnant at this time.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.