Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish ChavanYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 28 February and after 5 hours she took unwanted 72 then the very next day she complained about the headache she did not vomited on that day. Now on her period day 3 march she was not conceive period, on 4 march suddenly in morning she complained about vomiting about 4 times and still not get period on time. What can I do now? Is this ok or not?
- Prevents Diabetes: A single serving of onions contains 27% of your biotin DRI. Biotin has many positive impacts on your health, one of which is combating symptoms associated with type 2 diabetes. Early research suggests that a combination of biotin and chromium might help regulate blood sugar and even decrease insulin resistance.
- Healthy Skin: Biotin is also important in maintaining healthy skin. It is used to treat brittle nails, prevent hair loss (although research is still ongoing as to its effectiveness in this regard) and maintain skin health.
- Improved Immunity: Onions contain both vitamin C and photochemical that increases the effectiveness of vitamin C in your body. What does that mean? A healthier, more effective immune system, that’s what.
- Prevents Cancer: Quercetin is more than just a funny looking word. It’s also a plant flavonoid (another funny word that means plant pigment) that possesses potent antioxidants, which fight against cancer-causing free radicals. Free radicals are chemical compounds that damage cell membranes and cause cell death. Onions are rich in quercetin and thus are a powerful weapon in the war against cancer.
- Relieves Stress: Quercetin doesn’t stop there. It also helps protect your body against stress. When you are stressed out your body produces cortical. While cortisol is totally normal, too much of it can damage muscle tissue and cause protein breakdown in the body. That’s where quercetin-rich onions come in. During times of prolonged stress, quercetin suppresses enzyme required for cortisol release. Next time you have a stressful deadline to meet at work, bring along a few raw onions to snack on!
- Lowers Cholesterol: Raw onion also promotes production of HDL which is the good cholesterol that you need to stay healthy.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Onions have anti-inflammatory properties help those who suffer from joint pain and arthritis. But the benefits of betalain is not limited to those with swollen joints; all disease is rooted in chronic inflammation, and, therefore, everyone should seek out foods with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: The sulfur in onions acts as a natural blood thinner and it prevents blood platelets from collecting. This is good for lowering blood pressure and preventing risk of heart attack or stroke, because you are more susceptible if blood platelets clog up. And remember quercetin? Of course you do. Well it also helps prevent plaque buildup in arteries which is also good for preventing heart attack and stroke.
- Digestion: Onions are high in fiber, which is good for maintaining a healthy and regular digestive system. Fiber prevents digestive pain and breaks down food can keep it moving.
Bone Density: Onions bolster bone density for older women. One study found that menopausal women who incorporated onions into their diet had a 20% lower risk of health disease.
I am married women. My periods date is 10th but I did not get my periods. Is there any early signs of pregnancy? Pls suggest.
I a m 23 year old girl and I had 13 weeks of pregnancy and I do not want child now I m very stress I want to go an legal abortion please guide me I already took mifepristone 200 mg but nothing happened please tell me is any medicine still work for 15 weeks almost or surgical abortion please guide me how to go legal abortion.
I am 18 years old. I had a intercourse on Jan 2 nd taken contraceptive on 5th. How ever I had my regular period on Jan 3rd it blessed heavily for 2 days and stopped abruptly. Yet not period turned up. Taken pregnancy test trice. Result of negative. And periods did not turn up. Could be pregnant?
Hello sir mujhe ye janna ki mai agar period 17/3/17 ko aya tha or maine 4/4/17 ko physical relationship banaya with out comdom to kya mai pregnent ho jaongi.
I have doing sex a week ago. And I have doubt that my gfrnd get pregnant, so tell me what can we do, if there is any pill or tablet for that. Pls tell me m in problem.
Hello can you tell me how birth control pills work? And do I have to get prescription to get it in Nepal.
I am pregnant by 8 weeks. Sometimes I feels some gas coming out from my vagina. When I sleep upside face and press the stomach it also seems like that gas coming out from vagina. Actually what it is. Can you please explain ?
Sleep: ensure to get a good night's rest. Sleep is restoration for body. It plays a vital role in enhancing learning capacity as well as memory
Eat: have five small meals a day rather three large ones. Eating regularly will help to satiate hunger. Do including generous portions of fresh fruits and vegetables
Stretch: this will help improve range of motion refers joints flexion and extension
Exercise: choose a form of fitness to enjoy. Even walking for 40 to 60 minutes every day of same time pattern is a good form of cardio vascular exercise
Hi My period is always on time never it has com late till now. This time I have took ipill couple of days before my period (around 3-5days before) after 11 hrs of sex Will it delay my period? Does these ipill works effectively?
I am 20 years female. I have pcod since last two years and I am unable to sleep at nights. I feel very depressed sometimes Excess growth of facial hair specially chin hair and I am having acne problem too leaving black spots on my face. How can I get rid of this? please help me out?
Hi. I am 32 years old and before 7 months I got married. But my wife didn't get pregnant while we do sex daily or every 2 day. Please suggest me where is the problem. All tests are ok.
Listening to music helps in development of morphine levels in brain. Can you please tell what actually morphine means? Does listening to music at safer volume for long time causes any effect to our health?
She is suffering from period delay . Her last period date was 16 April 2016 . Its almost 2 months after her period but till now there is no sign of period again . We also done pregnancy test with kit 2 times but the results were negative. Please suggest any solutions so that she again have a regular period.
She took unwanted 72 pill after 48 hrs do it will prevent pregnancy She took only one pill after sex My question is that is she have to take the pill everyday.
1. Low calorie food; stops cravings.
A cup is only 130 calories! it also stays in your stomach longer, making you feel full longer. You will have less hunger and cravings.
2. Provides high levels of fiber, low levels of fat, and high levels of protein.
It’s on the short list for the highest protein levels of any grain.
3. Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces risk of diabetes (type 2)
The high fiber and complex carbohydrates slow down the conversion of this whole food to simple sugars. The high levels of magnesium nourish the body’s proper use of glucose and insulin secretion.
4. Removes your bad cholesterol (without affecting your good cholesterol).
Many studies have shown that the unique fiber in oatmeal called beta-glucan, has beneficial effects on cholesterol levels
5. Gluten-free safe.
I am gluten sensitive and have no problem with oatmeal. If you are gluten intolerant or have celiac disease there is some cause for concern. Oats lack many of the prolamines (proteins) found in wheat (gluten) but oats do contain avenin. Avenin is a prolamine that is considered toxic to the intestinal mucosa of avenin-sensitive individuals. Oats can also contain gluten from nearby wheat field contamination and processing facilities. Many studies have shown that many celiacs can consume wheat free oats with no problems.
6. Contains lignans which protect against heart disease and cancer.
Oatmeal, like many whole grains, contains plant lignans, which are converted by intestinal flora into mammalian lignans. One lignan, called enterolactone, is thought to protect against breast and other hormone-dependent cancers as well as heart disease.
7. Contains unique antioxidants beneficial for heart disease.
A study at tufts university shows that the unique antioxidants in oatmeal called called avenanthramides, help prevent free radicals from damaging ldl cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
8. Protects against heart failure.
A harvard study on 21, 000 participants over 19 years showed that found that men who enjoyed a daily morning bowl of whole grain (but not refined) cereal had a 29 percent lower risk of heart failure.
Guess what grain is most easily found and prepared unrefined – oats.
9. Enhances immune response to disease.
The unique fiber in oatmeal called beta-gluten also has been shown to helps neutrophils travel to the site of an infection more quickly and it also enhances their ability to eliminate the bacteria they find there
10. It tastes good!
All oats whether in flakes or groats form have gone through a heat process which gives them their rich nutty flavor. This keeps them from spoiling. They have also been hulled. This process does not strip away all the bran and germ allowing them to retain a concentrated source of fiber and nutrients.