Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathish SagdeYour feedback matters!
Mera sar bohot durd karta h computer par to kam hi nhi kar skta bohot jyada karta h? Give me answer.
Sir, I shown a doctor of homeopathy, he gave me Spondin. After taking this drops my pain increases, specially in fingers. I stopped this medicine. Please suggest which medicine should I take. If there is any test to sure about the pain.
Is it possible to grow beard and moustache all over the face? I only have a little beard at chin and almost no moustache beneath my nose. My father has full beard but my grandfather (mother's father) has similar to mine and even my uncle (mother's brother) has the same.
I have skin allergy. What precautions I should take now? Now what can I do? Please give me precautions to me sir.
I have a very fatty stomach size of 38 and I am doing exercise but it is not decreasing the size as well as side fat please say me what should I do.
Sir I have problem of hair loss. Its increasing day by day Please sir help me out I feel shame in front of my friends and family.
Hellow Sir i am 25yrs old and my weight was 72 but with in a short span of 2 months i gained 8 kgs so, i am bothered and pls help me in reducing weight!!
I am 21 years old male from delhi and I have to ask you a very interesting question regarding skin colour. How can I manage my skin colour as my skin colour os dark and I have to make it lite please help me out.
My newborn is 17 days old today. He had jaundice on 4th day measuring 16.97. After phototherapy it reduced to 8.9 on 8th day. We got it tested again on 16th day and came out to be 12.28. Doc has said that its ok. I am getting massage daily from dai which is typical indian practice post partum. I want to know is it possible that it might be affecting his recovery. I am exclusively breastfeeding my baby and he is pooping and passing urine normally. Doc said that we have blood group incompatibility I am o+ baby is b + and hubby is ab+.What shall I do speed up my babies recovery. By what time shall I expect him to recover?
I am a class 12 CBSE student. I once had thick hair, but due to academic pressure I lost a major fraction of my hair. I feel my scalp at its best on the day of hair bath but on some days my scalp gets really itchy due to dandruff. I wonder how does it get into my head overnight! Even though I oil my scalp regularly I get this problem. As my hair appears thin when I apply oil I feel embarrassed to face the people and the sun! Please give me alternatives to applying oil to keep my scalp moisturized and to prevent dandruff? Also please help me to control hair fall and to regrow my hair? Suggest some easy home remedies or branded products available in the market for the problem. What branded shampoo can I use? I am currently using AYUSH FENUGREEK SHAMPOO and PATANJALI CONDITIONER. ALSO please suggest alternatives to applying hair oil. I currently use normal coconut oil.
Sir, my friend is 21 year old he is suffering from back pain for last 4 years, when pain starts his whole body stop means shunn.
Sir my Father is suffering with snoring since 5 years and while he is sleeping his breathing is very hard and he snores very high sound what is the treatment for this problem and whom we have to consult first physician or ENT doctor.
I am 40 year old I have problem of kidney stones I have 5mm stone in my one kidney tell me home remedies to cure this problem.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated.
Some of the most common reasons of menstrual disorders are as follows:
1. Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
2. Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, vitamin E supplements etc.
3. Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
4. Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
5. Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.