Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sathish ChavanYour feedback matters!
I was married 3 years ago, I am going for pregnancy treatment they said that you have a less quality of eggs so they asked me to go for IUI as I have waited for normal pregnancy .is that true.
I want to know the reason for the recurrence of fungal infection with itching and inflammation. Pls advice medication in topical form and anti- allergic tablet.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fibre which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables: Vegetables are a good source of fibre and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am a 24 year old man. I want to have sex with my girl friend. She does not want to use a condom. Please advice me on what precautions should I take?
Hi, I am 44 years female since one year am not getting my periods also, from last 4-5years I was suffering from left leg and right hand pain previously it was low but now it is severe reports are normal and now a days found that my eyes also becoming small and deep please suggest.
I had sex with my Friend. Well not fully intercourse. According to me my penis even not entered in her vagina, but not sure. We haven't used any protection. Please guide me earliest symptoms of pregnancy. And how to avoid it at the earliest.
Can I drink licorice tea to get rid of pcos / endometriosis symptoms. If not can you please suggest some suggestions to get rid of pcos and endometriosis. I am planning to conceive.
Hey i am a 20 year old female and my gynac has prescribed Dalacin C capsules and Clingen Forte CApsules. What is wrong with me? she didn't say anything just prescribed them.
Hi. I am confusing so many doctors body give me suggestions not to go any doctor for a year and after that go for baseline test. Please give me right suggestions as my wife is not conceiving, her age is 25 yrs and her monthly periods are normal usually after 28days she has her cycle. And we are married and staying together from seven months.
I am from Bangladesh. I am thin too much then my height is 5 feet 3 inch and my weight is 44 .i feel too much lazy too. My family planning for my marry . Now I feel I should increase my body. Now please suggest me what should I do and what kind of meals should I take and what should i. Avoid. And I really like to take 1 or two cup of milk tea everyday day for get refreshment in the morning and evening I really like it So suggest me please please .any natural remedy , food meal and other to gain my weight.
I am 38 year old and trying to conceive through iui. Report of follicular monitoring on 13th days is: rt. Ovary: 11x11 mm, lt ovary: df 23x19mm, endometrial thickness: 9. 0 mm, no ff. Please advise when I should take hucog 5000 injection and iui?
Meri shadi h 30 June ko or mere periods Ki date 28 h or mere period ek wek phl ate h to m chahti hu mere periods aj aa jaye taki m free ho jau.
Is your life dull and boring? Are you unhappy with the way you are leading your everyday life? Laughter is very important for living and is a vital part of healthy living. It helps in relieving tension, reducing stress, making you relax, and increases your happiness. Here are some ways following which you can bring more laughter in your life:
- Connect with an old friend
- Connecting with a friend from the past is ideal for bringing up topics and memories which are sure to make you laugh.
- Remembering funny incidents, stories, and hilarious moments can make you revisit old days and laugh.
- Humour in your everyday life
- Laughter and fun can be found in all places. You need to find them out.
- There can be a lot of common, ordinary things which are ironically or sarcastically funny. Observe humorous moments from everything around you and share them with your people.
- Watch your favourite television shows
- Watching your favourite comedy shows and programs on the tv will bound to loosen you up.
- Instead of watching deep movies that are thought to provoke, something light and capable of making you laugh is also important.
- Spend time with children
- Kids are uninhabited, simple and happy beings. You will be able to recall your childhood by talking to children. This is a great way to make you laugh.
- Have sleepovers
- Sleepovers may be old fashioned, but they are a source of unadulterated laughter.
- Inviting friends over for movies and makeovers paves the way for unlimited laughter all night long.
- Visit amusement parks
- Amusement parks are a great way of having fun and also realising how you can laugh at simple things.
- Visit amusement parks with your friends or family and have a great time laughing.
- Listen to funny songs from your childhood
- Listening to your favourite funny songs from childhood is a nice way for you to loosen up.
- It will remind you of your memories with that song, which is bound to make you recapitulate and laugh.
- Play in bouncy houses
- You should hop in bouncy houses that are meant for children.
- You can come across these at birthday parties, community events, and play centres. Jumping and laughing are sure to give you a good time.
You should also try to make the people around you laugh. Hearing the laughter of others will surely make you laugh as well as it is very much contagious. Tell ridiculous jokes and rhymes to make your friends and close ones burst out in laughter, which will be a matter to laugh about for you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
During follicular study it's found that right ovarian follicle size is 19x15x12 mm at 10th day after my period. Endometrial thickness is 4 mm. Left ovarian follicle size is 9x8x7 mm. Will it be possible to get pregnant this month?)
Tests and Treatments for Multiple Miscarriages
I am doctor Mohan Routh, a practicing Gynecologist for last 27 years and partner of ICPRN Indias 1st Immuno therapy center for treatment of patients with repeated miscarriages and ivf or implantation failure.
Today I am going to discuss about various investigations that will help us to find out what is the cause in repeated cases of miscarriage. Now depending on different causes there are different investigations. When the problem is genetic there are test known as karyotype of the pregnancy which is aborted. It is same for the karyotype checkup that is the chromosomal pattern of the pregnancy is checked. Also karyotype or the chromosomal pattern of the parents are checked to find out if there is any genetic problem. For structural problem of the uterus there are tests like sonography, especially 3d sonography.
Then test like hysterosalpingogram which is an xray test, then procedures like laparoscopy and hysteroscopy which helps us to find out if there is any structural problem in the uterus. For detecting endocrine problems test for diabetes like fasting and post lunch blood sugar HBA1C, for thyroid problems T3 T4 TSH, for polycystic overine disease the fsch and lh level and sonography help us to clinge the diagnosis. For infections there are a series of test, known as torch titer. In this investigations are done for toxoplasma, rubella, cytomegalo virus, herpis etc and it helps us in the diagnosis of infections. For the auto immune problems there are different tests which include anti-nuclear anti bodies, ss dna test , antiphospholipid anti bodies, lupas anti coagulant, protein c and s, so these are the various tests which tells us about the auto immune problem.
Now if all these tests are normal then the factor that is responsible is allo-immune factor. For that we do certain more tests when all the tests so far are normal. And these tests are lymphocyte crossmatch, levels of natural killer cells in the peripheral blood and in the endometrium. A chemical called tnf alpha which is produced by the lymphocytes in the blood. So these tests help us to do diagnosis of allo-immune problems. Once the diagnosis is achieved the treatment can be given accordingly depending upon the positive tests. For allo-immune problem the treatment is immune-therapy or lymphocyte immunization therapy which is an active form of immune therapy which helps to get over this problem.
For more about lymphocyte immunization therapy I will talk in my next video. For more information you can contact me on www.lybrate.com Thank you!