Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Pune and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sarita VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I have dandruff problem & hair fall also itching in head so much dandruff I tried all types of prescription but not worked please give me suggestions.
I have dandruff and my hair continuously fall, I tried oil shampoo but nothing worked out yet please tell me any solution.
Actually my periods are regular but very less bleeding .& periods over within 2 & 1& half day .is there any serious problem .pls ans me.
Actually my age is 22 and according to my height 5.10 I have verll less weight. 52kgs approx. And whatever I take. It will not grow my body muscles to enlarge. What can I do? Can I start taking proteins and gainer?
I am having a big diprition of my dad heart problem how can I avoid the second heart attack of my dad. Please help me.
How can I help the lady who are having the low self confidence and I am always telling him that do not take tension. Help me plzz.
Have thyroid reading is 8.54 taking thyronorm 75mcg. Now facing the problem of giddiness often. Some doctors have said this is vertigo and nausea and now suggested for CT brain test. What should I do now and how can I get back to my normal state. Please suggest me the best.
I suffered from hair skin issue since last two yers in my skull tough skin I added nd its not removed easily nd its cover half portion of my head nd it take so many medicines bt its not work please plz please plz do hlp me.
I found a small breast lump near my nipple area. What should I do now? I also have PCOS. Please advise.
I am 29 year old female, I have 2 dark black spots on my lips please gice some solution for that. I get always embaracement.
Hello Sir, I am 26 Years old Girl and my problem is that my hair is so rough, dry, not more, not length improvement, not shine etc. Scalp is so dry, when I use oil on scalp after some time it looks so dry, please give me suggestion for improvement for my hair.
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.